[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
:rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Agree with both of you that Vill's wardrobe in this lakorn is very classy and elegant ... Awww it reminds me of LNF 
I think we will meet TuiVill soon :)))
I really wanna see their pic to judge about their compatible looking lol

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Nini611 said:
Agree with both of you that Vill's wardrobe in this lakorn is very classy and elegant ... Awww it reminds me of LNF 
I think we will meet TuiVill soon :)))
I really wanna see their pic to judge about their compatible looking lol

oh i loved her wardrobe in LNF!!  classy and elegant <3 my favs :heart: 
and yeah they need to release some BTS/stills of TuiVill~ **stop being stingy ONEHD  :sleep:

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Some new BTS pics ... I need TuiVill ahhhhh. This lakorn really has too many characters >< Hope Vill's screen-time is quite okay 

Cre: IG

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Lol so almost all of Vills lakorns! Yeah this lakorn has too many characters @.@ I want Vill to have a lot of screen time!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Lol so almost all of Vills lakorns! Yeah this lakorn has too many characters @.@ I want Vill to have a lot of screen time!!

P'Aom likes to use so many characters  :whatever: :whatever:  Pissed me off where's our leading??