[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dannnggg! Vill looks good being the confident and mature character. Her hairstyles sort of remind me of LNF but dang, I feel like Vill has this classy yet don't mess with me vibe. Hahah.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
aiyaja said:
Dannnggg! Vill looks good being the confident and mature character. Her hairstyles sort of remind me of LNF but dang, I feel like Vill has this classy yet don't mess with me vibe. Hahah.

thats our vill!  :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, can't wait to see her with Tui. Hahaha. That sexy and confident vibe. Ohh, Vill needs to seduce Tui in here to test his heart and loyalty to his dead wife. LOL

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
aiyaja said:
Dang, can't wait to see her with Tui. Hahaha. That sexy and confident vibe. Ohh, Vill needs to seduce Tui in here to test his heart and loyalty to his dead wife. LOL
LOL@dead wife XD 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:

With TU

omg i thought they didnt get married???? i read he was a gold digger and tried to marry her because shes rich but his plan didn't work because of the switch??? so u said they did get married before the switch then?? OMG the story line is messed up  :wackonut:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

omg i thought they didnt get married???? i read he was a gold digger and tried to marry her because shes rich but his plan didn't succeed because of the switch??? so u said they did get married before the switch then?? OMG the story line is messed up  :wackonut:
IKR haha

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
  :wackonut: so Nalun's father tried to stop the marriage but didnt succeed?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they really got married????!!! I hope that summary is wrong somehow haha I dont want her to marry that cheater!!! 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
  :wackonut: so Nalun's father tried to stop the marriage but didnt succeed?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they really got married????!!! I hope that summary is wrong somehow haha I dont want her to marry that cheater!!! 
Let's hope he got caught before married LOL hahha

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
YEAH!!! otherwise it'll be hard for Vill to end up with Tui at the end lol 
Good point there hahahh well, do you think they gonna end up?? he dont like any women other than his wife.. wow he gonna reject Vill :shock2:  :whahuh: :whahuh: