[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Thanks @VILLNAN for the synopsis, so it's like a soul trapped in another person body type of lakorn, right? So does that mean, Vill's original soul is dead or a wondering soul? lol I like these type of fantasy, mystical drama, if it's a rom-com, like Leh Nangfah but this looks like a DRAMA, drama lakorn. Not sure if I'll like it. Might check out the first episode and see where it goes.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm also wondering about her original soul lol That mean Tui doesn't love her. ouch! I hate it. I actually want him to love her without seeing his wife inside of her.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
And I was wondering if the storyline will go like kdrama Oh My Ghost? I mean will Jeab's spirit be able to jump out of Vill's body or will she be trapped in it? If she trapped in it, then the whole time will be Jeab's action in Vill's body and Tui will fall all over again to Vill since she acts just like his late wife. But in OMG one, the hero falls for heroine's true personality not the one when she was being possessed.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Just saw the teaser and I'm freaken excited hahaha. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint so I'm gonna hold my excitement in for a bit but the posters looks freaken good! The one with the whole cast gives Kdrama vibe lol. Vill looks good and Tui looks hot.

The title sorta gives a clue that Tui & Jeab wil end up together right? Sighs...

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I love Vill's appearance in here because it has that "Sao Noi's-Nid " vibe. :clap:

Didn't really like the OST, but ah well.... that part is always a 50-50 with every drama/lakorn

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
And I was wondering if the storyline will go like kdrama Oh My Ghost? I mean will Jeab's spirit be able to jump out of Vill's body or will she be trapped in it? If she trapped in it, then the whole time will be Jeab's action in Vill's body and Tui will fall all over again to Vill since she acts just like his late wife. But in OMG one, the hero falls for heroine's true personality not the one when she was being possessed.
If this is anything like Oh My Ghostess, I would totally watch it! OMG is one of my all time favorite kdrama. But I don't think it's going to be like it though, based on the teaser lol. I sort of wish the story can be similar to the kdrama, Falling for Innocence, starring Jung Kyung Ho and Kim So Yeon. The premise is similar, but instead of a trap soul in another body, JKH's character change in personality due to the heart transplant. From being an arrogant, rich jerk, he becomes more emotional, justifiable (the heart donor is a cop and the fiance of the n'ek), and revealing the deeper self in him that he has hidden for so long. The heart exchanged also gave him a lot of the habits that the heart's original owner has, which was fun to watch. He also fell for the n'ek, which at the beginning he thought was because of the original owner's heart, but slowly he realizes it was more than that. The heart, in a way, guide him to find the n'ek but it was her good nature that he, himself, fell for. It's a really underrated drama, but it's so good. I wouldn't mean watching a Thai version of it with the reversal of p'ek to n'ek as the primary character. And Vill certainly can pull it off. But it this drama ever gets a remake (I highly doubt it lol), I would love to see Push in this role. I think Push is so good in comedy. He could totally pull off Kang Min Ho.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever the latest teaser kind of convinced me that Jeab is completely trapped in Vill's body. There's no a single glimpse of her hopping out of Vill's body. Maybe she has unfinished business that she can't go to the afterlife or there's mystery entanglement regarding her death that keeps her around.
In my mind, it's going to be 50% chances to get happy ending (it's all about Jeab finds her closure, bids farewell to her son and Tui, proceeds to the next dimension) or we can see that ending coupled with Tui ends up with Vill since he falls for her in the process.

Idk if One is like Exact (since they'are subsidiaries (?)) who is not afraid to make sad ending or they just go with the flow with happy ending

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wonder if Jieb or Vill is the main one? No matter what I will surely watch this for Vill. She's soooooooooo pretty.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well technically Jieb is the main girl, but her character lives within Vill so Vill is the lead. Haha.