[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like episode 1 so far. A lot is going on and is interesting. Tui looks good in here. I have yet to finish any of Vill's lakorn but hope this one will be my first

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
im currently watching this right now so Vill's character is sick? seems like it then would that mean her character dies and Jeab's soul go into her?....I'll be back to comment and possibly answer my own question LOL

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
im currently watching this right now so Vill's character is sick? seems like it then would that mean her character dies and Jeab's soul go into her?....I'll be back to comment and possibly answer my own question LOL
YEP Vill is sick, she needs new heart lol I'm not sure she's going died or not but It would be good if they do in and out..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I had to pause the lakorn so my sister can do her homework so I just finished it now and I really like episode 1 First off, god damn Pat and Gawin has some nice arse house LOL like did you guys see their garage? It was literally an elevator hahahahah. I can't wait for next week and to see the new "transformation" on Lan when she receives the new heart. So I'm guessing Pat is the one that dies that's why her heart was donated to Lan but her soul is subconsciously around? I can't wait for Hawina nd Lan interaction! I think Tui and Vill looks good together too.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I had to pause the lakorn so my sister can do her homework so I just finished it now and I really like episode 1 First off, god damn Pat and Gawin has some nice arse house LOL like did you guys see their garage? It was literally an elevator hahahahah. I can't wait for next week and to see the new "transformation" on Lan when she receives the new heart. So I'm guessing Pat is the one that dies that's why her heart was donated to Lan but her soul is subconsciously around? I can't wait for Hawina nd Lan interaction! I think Tui and Vill looks good together too.
I would love to have that kind of house. YEP Pat was the one who died and I guess her soul couldn't leave due to her unfinished business with her husband cheating case.