[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
lovelybird said:
Dude, this lakorn is not even finished and a lot of people already start making MV. damn. This lakorn is good. I cant wait to watch his week epsoide. Cant wait to see what is going to happen after kong found out about her pregooo.

Haha, that's what happens a lot for lakorns. People tend to make more MVs during the time the lakorn is airing :)
But yes, seems like a lot of people are enjoying this lakorn :)

mayag

sarNie Adult
I really hope this doesn't end tomorrow!!

Today's episode:
Another kiss!
YESS aunt and Fah are about to get screwed over :D
When Lily was puking, I laughed out loud. The sounds she made were very realistic. XD

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
mayag said:
I really hope this doesn't end tomorrow!!

Today's episode:
Another kiss!
YESS aunt and Fah are about to get screwed over :D
When Lily was puking, I laughed out loud. The sounds she made were very realistic. XD
Did you watch it live?

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished todays epsoide! cant wait for the next one..

So since i dont know how to put the spolier thing right here so im not gonna spoil anything.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
lovelybird said:

So since i dont know how to put the spolier thing right here so im not gonna spoil anything.
i am glad to be spoiled... lol
please post some gifs or pics or videos

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, oh okay.. Well, if anyone doesnt want the spoiler just dont read mine comment

But, todays epsoide Nueng (Lily) found Push and that one girl (Fah) sleeping together.. (Of course, Push was drunk and fell asleep so he didnt know what happened). Lily ran back home after the found out.. Push had no idea what happen. But today, Lily went to the doctor and found out she was pregoo.. Next epsoide there is a part where that one girl who worked at Push place (the one that took a video of Fah put the drugs in the house where that one guy got caught) she and Fah was fighting over a gun & somehow the gunshot went off and it didnt show who got shot. So yeah.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Put spoiler in square brackets first and later another spoiler in a square bracket. The 2nd one includes a slash too, like this, [/spoiler]. Spoiler without slash should be put first  
followed by this [ /spoiler]
I have added space so that you can see. When you make a spoiler, dont add space.
:phew: I'm sorry if you did not understand.
lovelybird said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I read it :facepalm: N'eks always like that :coverlaf:
lovelybird said:
Lol, oh okay.. Well, if anyone doesnt want the spoiler just dont read mine comment
But, todays epsoide Nueng (Lily) found Push and that one girl (Fah) sleeping together.. (Of course, Push was drunk and fell asleep so he didnt know what happened). Lily ran back home after the found out.. Push had no idea what happen. But today, Lily went to the doctor and found out she was pregoo.. Next epsoide there is a part where that one girl who worked at Push place (the one that took a video of Fah put the drugs in the house where that one guy got caught) she and Fah was fighting over a gun & somehow the gunshot went off and it didnt show who got shot. So yeah.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm definitely going to wake up early tomorrow to catch the last episode. I'm a bit dishearten by the fact that almost every character are a bit meaner towards Kongphop in this version compare to the last version. The mother is a whole lot meaner too, if I remember correctly. Anyways, my heart cried out to Kongphop today, actually i've been feeling that way since everything was revealed episodes ago. lol Push is so good and hot. Lilly did well in today's episode too! Too bad there weren't much scenes between our pra'nang, because, like always, the supporting characters jacked all the scenes. Urghh. 

val

sarNie Adult
If it end tomorrow I hope it's not a rush ending. They should end it with push lily and their baby together