[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol Step, you don't need to worry about sharing those IG clips. The last episode is already uploaded under OneHD's account on YouTube for those that want to watch the last episode, but thank you for sharing though! :D 

mayag

sarNie Adult
I want to see PuLy again in the future! And hopefully given more screentime.
I wonder how Chin felt seeing his girl carried like that right in front of him. XD
Anyone else notice that Lily actually slapped Push in all the slap scenes? The slaps in episodes 12 and 13 looked especially painful. Lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
roselovesice lol I know the episode is uploaded but sarasona asked for the pics and the reason why clips were posted is cos that particular scene will be easy to watch, I dont need to fast forward like in the video

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The part where he swept her off her feet and put his head on her stomach........*swoon* :heart:  :crush:  :spin:  It makes up for everything lol 

I wish we had a longer and sweeter happy ending, rather than your usual 2 minute confession and embrace *cue the end* but oh well, that's what happens in most lakorns anyway

Step

Mrs James Ma
Maybe it's cos Push actually kissed her in all the kissing scenes  :whahuh: But slap hurts than kiss  :teary:
mayag said:
Anyone else notice that Lily actually slapped Push in all the slap scenes? The slaps in episodes 12 and 13 looked especially painful. Lol

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I don't what to say. I want it to be longer. I do feel everything were quite fast pace and the pranang did not get enough airtime. But I must say the last ep makes me cry. Lily is doing a good job in crying scene and Push... What can I say? I like that guy, so everything looks perfect hahaha...

Can't believe the lakorn already ended. They should have one more ep of them live a happy life with their baby.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I wonder why Jud Rak isn't airing on the 22nd instead of the 23rd, since this lakorn has already ended. I wonder what's airing on the 22nd. They should of extend it another episode, if that's the case. Give us another episode of happiness between our pra'nang because we hardly got enough fin scenes of them. They can offer us so much in a 1.5-2 hour episode, such as how their life went about after they got back together. I need to stop. I'm wishing too much. lol I just want more of sexy Push as Kongphop! I'm going to miss him and his leather jacket. LOL

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ready to watch ep  13 now :scooter:

me while watching part 1 and 2 of ep 13
while watching rai women 

while watching lily crying the whole two part she was just crying and crying and crying no end 

woow that was short i sure FF A LOT almost the whole ep so i guess this ep was dedicated to the crazy women :facepalm: will watch the end tomorrow or after tomorrow maybe , in this ep there was not much to mention 

saki

sarNie Adult
I really like this remake! I agree that it's not the best but there's plenty I like about it. Push and Lily need to do other lakorns again I know that Sean and Esther were already cast in Ngao Asoke...so, I think it would be good if Push and Lily get a PNGRT or LNJ (this one needs a little rewriting as the ending wasn't the best- and it needed more scenes between the pranang) AND maybe an original story also after that.

I like how Kongpope tried to find out the truth instead of just accepting what fan and Ratana told him. I'm so glad he's not a dumb p'ek like Kongkai, etc Too many times the p'ek is dumb and just let the rais walk all over him, but not Kongpope, thank goodness.

Also like how Janie and Praewroong became friends in the end (it was cute how they shook hands and then were 'ugh!'...but they walked together anyway lol)

Yes, I loved the airport scene :) Really cute. Funny how Kongpope just managed to get in the plane. Felt bad for him...good thing Neung got out and decided to go back

saki

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
I seriously don't even know what to feel or think anymore now that it has ended. Oh man. The feels. Hahha! This version wasn't the greatest, but I actually liked it. I agree with queenyeon. I really like Push as Kongphop and Lilly as Namneung. I can only wish for a better ending but this ending was good enough, I suppose. lol I really liked how they mentioned the baby at the end. And man. The way Push carries Lilly like she's light as a feather. I want him to carry me too. lol He was so cute at the end!
Yes, I think they should have had Kongpope and Neung get together after khao yai. I didn't like how Thor came to ruin it lol. In the old version there were nice scenes between the pranang before the problem with fah, at least they had some time together...in here there wasn't enough time. But at least they had a nice reunion in the airport. Really like push and lily here. :)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
saki said:
Yes, I think they should have had Kongpope and Neung get together after khao yai. I didn't like how Thor came to ruin it lol. In the old version there were nice scenes between the pranang before the problem with fah, at least they had some time together...in here there wasn't enough time. But at least they had a nice reunion in the airport. Really like push and lily here. :)
Agree! That's what I thought after I saw the ending. The ending would have had a better wow factor if she forgave him in khao yai because to me those two events are tied with each other. She heartily forgives him the first time - she accepts that he really does love her and wants a chance to start over. Then, when she forgives him a second time is like showing that she loves him and also can't live without him. I felt like the last episode totally drag. I saw that there were still many minutes left, but they used it all up for the aunt and fah case, and for the airport scene. I do like some other adjustment that they did to this version, but they should have just left it untouched where she actually forgave him the first time and alternate the storyline from there and give it lots of sweet scene after. Also, Thor is still annoying in this version when I wished they could have tone down his character.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is one of the most ridiculous shot i ever saw in a direction :facepalm: :facepalm:  :whahuh:  :whahuh: are they serious 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
they shot her in the arm and she act like she was so hurt???? barely can walk that was too funny. i was like really? 

did they even clear Kong of not thinking she had something going on with Thor? I dont remember seeing it but i was ff some scenes lol. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this was the bests scenes in th whole two latest episode the rest i will rant about it after the gifs 

i loved this moment of push shouting out for her

heartbroken 

pheww FINALLY they can live happy ever after without crazy women in their life without misunderstanding some sweet moment with their future baby

okkey now my overall opinion about the lakorn mmmmm i just will say it could be better i felt there was soo messy things putting together so much screen time for the supporting actor they didn't concentrate on the leads i was expecting more scene between them in ep 13 and 14 but no i was disappointed it was crazy women crazy women misunderstanding one after one  i felt bored in the two last ep i was FF a lot witch i consider a sign i'm not enjoying it it was good until ep 12 so overall it was not bad but also not great it lucks in some department  , also lily cried almost in the whole lakorn she always crying , i'm type of view who watch the lakorn to follow the love storyline between the leads  principally i only concentrate most on their chemistry and their love story development here sometime i feel lost in their story i can't feel they are dying for each other that they want each other soo badly in other word sometime i feel their love is weak , anyway lily and push have really good chemistry but i think the lakorn didn't help them showing it i would love to see them in another chance in more romantic lakorn :p

val

sarNie Adult
poobae91 said:
Agree! That's what I thought after I saw the ending. The ending would have had a better wow factor if she forgave him in khao yai because to me those two events are tied with each other. She heartily forgives him the first time - she accepts that he really does love her and wants a chance to start over. Then, when she forgives him a second time is like showing that she loves him and also can't live without him. I felt like the last episode totally drag. I saw that there were still many minutes left, but they used it all up for the aunt and fah case, and for the airport scene. I do like some other adjustment that they did to this version, but they should have just left it untouched where she actually forgave him the first time and alternate the storyline from there and give it lots of sweet scene after. Also, Thor is still annoying in this version when I wished they could have tone down his character.
I agree, the last episode focus more on fah and the aunt. Also, the thor's character is very annoying, showing up every where. Can't he just leave the two in peace for a minute. To me I think this version have more scenes of namnuen and Thor rather than namnuen and Kongpope. The way I see it, namnuen worry and care more about Thor, she only stay with kongpope cause he threaten to put Thor in jail.