[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

I'd like to see Push and Lily in a second lakorn, but a comedy.  Their interactions behind the scene were so much more dynamic than their interactions in this lakorn.  I think a comedy would allow that side to show through more.  Plus, Push's personality suits comedy more than it does a serious character like Gongpope's.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Skimming through this lakorn... Push and Lily aren't as bad as I thought they would be. They have a little bit of chemistry that somewhat holds the lakorn together. I fast forwarded through all the evil people since I already saw the old version, no need to be re-annoyed, so I don't know how annoying the rai people are but judging from the comments, they're probably pretty annoying. The kidnapping scene is cute, love the part where he asks for a kiss in exchange for each bite of food, I watched this scene twice LOL. Lily's not that bad, she needs some work but I can at least get through her scenes. She's kinda cute in some angles but her chin is what makes her less attractive. Two rawrs? I didn't expect that, and my dad watched the other rawr with me since I didn't expect it and shut the tv off in time, darn it!  

mayag

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
Two rawrs? I didn't expect that, and my dad watched the other rawr with me since I didn't expect it and shut the tv off in time, darn it!  

Lol...that sounds super awkward!

This is kinda late but I thought I'd post it anyway:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT5b8xuFlVc[/media]

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished the last episode of "Roy Leh Sanae Rai". Did anyone else have a problem with the ending?
I just didn't want the ending to be where it ended (trying not to spoil anything). In the last two minutes, I was screaming at the screen "Don't end it here! Please don't! No!" 
I feel like the lakorn gave too much screen time to the supporting characters and not the Pranangs. Anyone else agree? I just wanted to know what's going to happen to THEM. 
But when the screen did focus on the Pranangs, it was just too bland. I don't know, but ONE HD always disappoints me with their endings. 

Songjieunxexo

sarNie Egg
Destinys said:
Just finished the last episode of "Roy Leh Sanae Rai". Did anyone else have a problem with the ending?
I just didn't want the ending to be where it ended (trying not to spoil anything). In the last two minutes, I was screaming at the screen "Don't end it here! Please don't! No!" 
I feel like the lakorn gave too much screen time to the supporting characters and not the Pranangs. Anyone else agree? I just wanted to know what's going to happen to THEM. 
But when the screen did focus on the Pranangs, it was just too bland. I don't know, but ONE HD always disappoints me with their endings. 
I agree, I hope for other Push&Lily lakorn.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Shinebinnie said:
Haha, you're so funny. Like emergency couple lakorn. Sorry for my bad english. ^^
 Thanks for the compliment Shinebinnie. I wasn't trying to be funny, I just want more Push&Lily. It came out of the heart. ^_^

Don't worry, you're English is very good. I can read what you wrote. Learning a new language is difficult. Keep trying! :) 

Songjieunxexo

sarNie Egg
Destinys said:
 Thanks for the compliment Shinebinnie. I wasn't trying to be funny, I just want more Push&Lily. It came out of the heart. ^_^

Don't worry, you're English is very good. I can read what you wrote. Learning a new language is difficult. Keep trying! :) 
Me too, I need more Push&Lily. I hope in the future they dating(?).

I really like them and their chemistry. ♥
They're so cute together, haha.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Thank you Cupid Candy! I've been trying to find this for ages!
She does look adorable. <3 Sometimes she reminds me of an Asian Amanda Bynes (back when she was normal).