[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This is airing on June 3rd. That's so close. I don't pay much attention to ONE HD lakorns but the teaser for this looks interesting. Push is sooooooo tall or is Lily just short? lol The height difference is nice. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Did Exact change the way they shoot their lakorns when they went to OneHD? Or the film or something? It looks slightly off.

I haven't seen an Exact lakorn in awhile either but I loved Tik/Aom's version so I'm going to check it out.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
When will this lakorn come out? Push and Lily don't look that bad but dam when ever I look at Push, gosh his makeup just annoy me so bad. They should at least put less makeup on him. Lol if the guy have to much makeup on, I'll have to skip. I understand some guys need makeup to look good, but that only worked if they don't look so bad with it. Hahah for example is Toomtam, gosh I really think his makeup is too much. It makes him look so unattractive. Lol always think guys with a lot of makeup on looks sissy. Hahah my opinion and nothing against Push or Toomtam.

Falada

sarNie Adult
orchieY said:
When will this lakorn come out? Push and Lily don't look that bad but dam when ever I look at Push, gosh his makeup just annoy me so bad. They should at least put less makeup on him. Lol if the guy have to much makeup on, I'll have to skip. I understand some guys need makeup to look good, but that only worked if they don't look so bad with it. Hahah for example is Toomtam, gosh I really think his makeup is too much. It makes him look so unattractive. Lol always think guys with a lot of makeup on looks sissy. Hahah my opinion and nothing against Push or Toomtam.

This will air on June 3rd.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm so looking forward to Kongpope and Namnueng!!!!! Is anyone subbing this? Super excited...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay, in 2 more days!!! I haven't seen any of Push's lakorn other than some episodes of Fun Feung so i don't know how his acting is. I haven't seen any of Lily's lakorn except the first episode of Jao Payu also. This will be the first time I will watch the whole lakorn. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
surprise surprise this was totally from a coincidence that i watched the teaser of this in youtube and guess what ,  this lakorn maybe the one will let me change my rule (watching only kim lakorn) coz it's look interesting from the teaser i'm surprised i may tune to this lily and push look good from the story in the teaser now the problem usually i watch only ch3 lakorns and usually they upload the episode in parts while the episode is airing so i don't need to wait much but with oneHD can someone tell me how or where to watch the ep do they upload in YT i hope so  :scratchhead2:

mayag

sarNie Adult
OneHD also uploads their lakorns in parts adsd18/2! They're usually up the next day after airing.

Finally found this interview!
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrGkYswA-T4[/media]

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mayag said:
OneHD also uploads their lakorns in parts adsd18/2! They're usually up the next day after airing.

Finally found this interview!

thank you for replying :) :thanks: i will tune on it and see how it will turn hope this feeling from the teaser will be the same when it airs  :p 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Is anyone going to sub this? And has the ost been released yet? I remember Leh Ratee's ost was released a few weeks before the lakorn aired.