[OneHD] Roy Leh Sanae Rai (EXACT)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
MAAAANNN she is a human being not a potato sack :ghehe: poor lily she is throwing here and there like she is a paper 

okkey i didn't get the feeling it was an r scene is more like she was playing hard to get with him but inside she wanted it 

i think it's a r turns out willing 

kiss/slap 

that breakfast was delicious  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:   :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

oooo again more drama and misunderstanding in the preview :facepalm: 

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling

i wonder too , we need to see him carry another woman to know coz she look weightless with his arms haha well that's a big plus for him from me i love when the parek is strong

what he did here is not easy at all he changed the position without puting her in the ground and then putting her in the car woow  :strong:

if we deleted the background music factor in the r scene it was pretty much good but as a fact i don't like r scene is just a no no if he really loves her then win her heart back first is  not manly to r a woman even if she loves you  :yuck:  but they were hot in the morning do that really happen in real life like become sweet after he forced her unless she liked it so she is okkey now :ghehe:

now the sweet phase end back to bickering moments or let me say we are in the "prisoner phase" of slap/kiss lakorn 

Btw lily bounce a lot when there is tense scene is sometime distracting 
OMG.. Swoon over his strength!!!! Can focus more by watching the gif than the actual vid because the background music spoil everything.

saki

sarNie Adult
peace said:

what he did here is not easy at all he changed the position without puting her in the ground and then putting her in the car woow  :strong:

Btw lily bounce a lot when there is tense scene is sometime distracting 

That's some impressive acrobatics right there from the pranang LOL. I feel sorry for Lily being bounced like a ball- she must be dizzy with all that 
:D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol I felt he is good w/the teary scene ...ESP LOVE him in the Ugly Duckling series....I lost interest in this already

Taeun

sarNie Egg
After watching all these ep I think Push is the only one keeping the lakorn going bc I'm not feeling all the character and the rai urg. I Wish the na eak was someone other than Lily idk if it her voice or acting that bother me but Push is really living up to Tik role dude has improve a lot I rmb I couldn't even finish his first lakorn.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think I've seen more terrible actresses that Lilly's acting doesn't even bother me. lol She's not the greatest actress, but she isn't the worse either. I find her voice interesting. It's not your typical nang'ake voice, so sometimes we just need to learn how to accept changes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
"to each, their own"

some of us can accept/ok/impress w/lilly acting and some of us aren't 

o'well...no biggy

saki

sarNie Adult
I watch this not for Push or Lily actually but because RLSR is one of the first lakorns I've watched that I liked. I'm glad it's important enough to get remade every 10 years. I don't think Push and Lily are that good, but they're not that bad either...I'm ok with them overall. I think they're better in the later episodes than the first ones so they can improve later on. 

Btw, how does the p'ek and n'ek get chosen for a lakorn? Do they audition and get chosen? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG when my holidays start so that I can watch this. The MVs look soooooooooooo beautiful. Push became so aggressive in this lakorn. How many times he throws Lily? OMG Lily is just 20 year old. She is so lucky to act with Push  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

Step

Mrs James Ma
They look like they have really done the deed  :bhehe:   Push, poor guy looked exhausted carrying and throwing Lily but he is a strong guy  :strong:
Lol Lily has to stand on sofa to be equal to push's height, still she is a bit short :coverlaf: Did he just say WTF?????? :pervie:  :loool:  
mayag said:
Omg R scene BTS. Both of them looked more than done. XD

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSfQhbDSgg8[/media]

Step

Mrs James Ma
I need to catch up on lots of stuff :phew: I did not know Push will be this good here. I remember a scene in old version where Tik carries Aom to his room. She runs away as soon as she gets out of the car and the whose scene. That was really funny. I thought who will do such things but now watching the BTS, Push throwing her and all, it looks really funny for me specially when they are laughing, joking around after every scene. I will not get that seriousness now while watching this lakorn I think ;)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I see error. Unable to see this link. It says 'Sorry, you don't have permission for that! You do not have permission to view this attachment'
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
The entire after scene was awkward to me to for some reason lol. 

For some reason I couldn't take my eye off that bruise on Lilly's shoulder too :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
There are times I wish Lily would give out more emotions than just staring away. She's not as soft as I would have like her to be. Chin is just horrible at acting and the rais are bunch of annoying girls chasing after a guy. It bothered me greatly when the rai thinks by opening their eyes wide and moving their mouth left and right would make them look meaner. This goes for all rais in all the channels lol. It just make them look crazy and comical. I like hidden claw rais...where you know they are pure evil but is very subtle about their manipulative ways. Push is a lot better when he is mad, he's rather attractive that way but when he's trying to do something funny he looks silly.
I agree.

I'm not saying that Lily is a bad actress; she's pretty good for a newbie. However, she doesn't fit the character, sorry to say. As Sara mentioned earlier, there was a casting for this role and Lily was chosen based on suitability from whoever was producing the lakorn. I'm sorry but whoever did the casting sort of misplaced everyone besides Push. Even the bad girls in here should have been swapped and yes, Chin is so off in this role, actually everyone, except for Push.

Push looks better in serious or dramatic scenes because his awkward mouth movements lessen vs comic scenes.

The casting is off, the overall dynamics of the storyline isn't that impressive with too much screentime on the annoying side characters, the OST is okay, so honestly, the only one that is carrying this show at this point is Push.

I honestly thought Lily should have been softer in quite a few scenes. It's not even her voice now, it's her acting or overall aura. And this is based on someone who has never even seen the previous version and I feel as though, Namneung should have came out softer. Anyway, I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can. I do like the skinship in here after their consumation. Hahaha. Push is so hot! :woot:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Push is the definition of hot, hahaha. Can't get enough of him onscreen. Sadly this lakorn will be ending soon -- where will we get our daily dose of Kongpope?
Guess I'll have to resort to the Ugly Duckling series or one of his other works, hehe.

But I love him most in these serious kind of roles. Hope to see him in more of these kind of roles soon!!! :)

I still have yet to see the first rscene, gah. So behind on life. Can't wait to catch up!
My mom's holding me back haha; she just started watching with me since she loves slap/kiss!