[OneHD] Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk (Exact - Scenario) : Nike Nitidon / Vill Wannarot

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
came for nike at first place i love macho bias,it will be rom-com , but they  should give them slap instead this one vill and nike will do the best in slap- kiss lakorn maybe after this one who knows , anyway thanks 
  • aiyaja love the pics and vids 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You're a huge Nike fan, huh? Well, at least Nike really enjoyed this drama. He said he has always wanted to try out comedy, so Nike fans should really tune in to support his wishes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
She was actually cute and so pretty in there plus Push too. It just doesn't come out the same with Nike. Hahahahha!

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
You're a huge Nike fan, huh? Well, at least Nike really enjoyed this drama. He said he has always wanted to try out comedy, so Nike fans should really tune in to support his wishes.
to  be true yes but comedy with nike and vill   EVEN YOU HUGE  FAN OF VILL DO NOT WANT maybe push and vill OR SON AND VILL will be prefect like LNF BEFORE  PUSH AND VILL  WERE PRFECT IN THERE .BUT NIKE  WELL SO-SO FOR ME , I AM HUGE FAN OF HIM SO WANT HIM BE PREFECT EVERY TIME BUT I WILL GIVE HIM ATRY  BUT CAN NOT IMAGINE REALLY HHHH ANYWAY  I HAD SORRY I LOVE  THIS LESSEN MY SADNESS HERE 
aiyaja said:

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the clip and that was just 10 seconds. The clips doesnt show all of the lakorn. I am exact's lakorns fan , I am watching all lakorns from this company and support all there daras. Nike and Vill looks good together I like it. Hope they will on air soo. The person who name is Bua, she has wrote that they are in the cutting process.....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm not digging the comedy style of this lakorn BUT who knows, it may turn out okay like LNF.❤ One way or another, Vill just makes it work.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I'm not digging the comedy style of this lakorn BUT who knows, it may turn out okay like LNF.❤ One way or another, Vill just makes it work.

And Vill will make it out <3