[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@phatman, Depends on what you like really. I've only seen Baan Rak Soi 9 (ended), Poo Kong Jao Sanae (ongoing), & Heng Heng Heng (ongoing). Thai sitcoms can be a little over exaggerating but I think it depends on the writers and stuff. I haven't started MPGGG so I cannot say how it is.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
phatman said:
I've never seen a Thailand sitcom before, are they good?? Hehe.
It really depends on the storyline. The ones I've seen so far are Nat gub Nat, Yeun Den, and MPGGG. I love them so far. :)

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
OneHD uploaded the first 2 episodes on Tuesdays so I guess that'll be the day I check for a new episode on their channel.

phatman said:
I've never seen a Thailand sitcom before, are they good?? Hehe.
I haven't watched too many but out of the ones I've seen, they have been good. I've watched Look Pee Look Nong and loved it (maybe because I'm biased...Gun Napat ^_^). Others that I've seen are Yean Den, Prao Mee Tur, and now this.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It's been so long since I've been on here. :weee: :weee: :weee: I watched the second episode and there weren't that many scenes of TooMo. :( But as I expected, their meeting was adorable.  :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: I think Ak was confronting Toomtam about liking Mo in the past, and Toomtam denied it, but then Mo appeared and you could see that Toomtam was flustered. :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: TooMo's chemistry hasn't died down even after having no promotions, projects, or interactions since last year. They can just appear in a studio for one or two days, act in a few scenes together, with no kissing or touching whatsoever, and the chemistry is already so strong. They make the perfect pair because they have such natural and effortless chemistry together. It's like the saying, "Best friends are those you don't need to see or talk to every day, but when you do it's like nothing has changed."  :crush: :crush: :crush: Or the saying, "A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversations or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part." This can be applied to both Toomtam and Mo's friendship and their relationship as costars/onscreen lovers. The connection through Toomtam and Mo's eyes alone is already electrifying. I wish someone would give these two a good slap-kiss lakorn and do them justice. I can only imagine how much chemistry they would have in a lakorn with lots of angst, intimacy and romance.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a mini mv I made. It's not very good, but I wanted to make a mv to this song since it fits Mo's character's point of view perfectly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtp5DB47ZW4

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched today's episode live. It was good! Funny and enjoyable.  :thumbup: :lol2: Something unexpected happened. Well, it was unexpected to me. Lol.
SPOILER:

Ak transforms into a sexy girl to test Toomtam, but Toomtam doesn't find out until later. xD

I really liked the music that played during Toomtam and Mo's scene. It made the scene seem romantic. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: Even though I didn't know what they were saying. :crush: :bhehe:

The preview for the next episode shows Toomtam, Mo and Ak when they were younger. They all look so cute. Hehe. Xcinsationalx, we get to see Ak before he died with Mo!! :dance3:  :dance2:  It doesn't look romantic, but at least we get to see their characters interact. :) I think there'll probably be more scenes in future episodes going back to their past together as boyfriend and girlfriend. ^_^

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo said in an interview that she felt fortunate to be cast in MPGGG with Toomtam because he's someone she's already familiar with. She said, "We were already close." ^_^  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Can someone translate the full interview? I would appreciate it veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much. :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: Mo talks a little about MPGGG, and the rest is about her work and personal life I believe. I'm so curious to know what she said. She talked about her trip overseas and she talked about Bie too.
http://www.dailynews.co.th/entertainment/329524

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who is kind enough to translate it!  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 2 is up on youtube! The scene I loved was @19:13. What were Toomtam, Mo and Mick saying? Can anyone translate? The music makes the scene seem so romantic. And the gazes between Toomtam and Mo are sooooo sizzling. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: Someone seriously needs to give these two a good slap-kiss lakorn with lots of romance!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: This scene with the music and their stares alone already makes me sooooo hyped for what their chemistry could be in a romantic lakorn actually focused around them!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGyiaNjVM20
cr: onehd

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to applaud Toomtam and Mo. Despite the lack of love scenes in here and KNK, their chemistry is still unbelievable. Toomtam and Mo can connect with just their eyes alone. I haven't seen Toomtam connecting that SIMPLY, yet POWERFULLY with any of his other costars besides Mo. Mo is the only actress Toomtam doesn't need to physically touch (kiss, hold, hug, etc.), and he can still have AMAZING chemistry with her. Toomtam and Mo can just look into one another's eyes, and that alone will already be enough to tell how strong their connection is. Toomtam and Mo have a natural and effortless chemistry together. They're a special pair, and a matchmade in lakorn heaven.  :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: They're perfect together. Toomtam and Mo don't need any physical contact, yet their chemistry is the best because it's the most raw and effortless. Being able to have explosive chemistry without constantly kissing or touching each other says a lot. Very few actors and actresses, let alone pairings, are able to do that. So just imagine if Toomtam and Mo were cast in a lakorn where they WERE constantly kissing and touching each other. Or at least a lakorn where Toomtam was constantly forcing kisses on Mo, being possessive of her and being aggressive with her. The chemistry would be out of this world!!!! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

I really wish someone would give these two the justice they deserve. And they deserve a good slap-kiss lakorn! Both of their projects as pra'nangs so far have had very little to do with them as a couple. They need a good lakorn that's actually focused around them for once. TooMo's chemistry is already explosive, but imagine how intense it would be if they were just given a good enough lakorn to showcase it! I need to see them in a slap-kiss lakorn with lots of angst, romance, jealousy, aggression and intimacy!  :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I'm surprised that there are actually quite a lot of TooMo fans. You would think that there wouldn't be since they're such an underrated pairing. I mean, Exact hardly promotes them, and their projects together aren't very interesting (thus, they don't receive a lot of attention), yet somehow...Toomtam and Mo still manage to gain new and more fans. TooMo have a unique and strong bond on and off screen, and that's what makes them special to viewers, despite the bland projects they're always casted in. If they can already garner this much attention with no promotions and always being cast in unappealing projects, imagine how much attention they could get in a good romantic lakorn with lots of good and sweet scenes between them!

I just hope MPGGG isn't the end of TooMo! They have what it takes to be one of Exact's legendary and memorable couples (i.e. Tik-Aom, Tang-Mam, Captain-Pim, Pong-Bee). This is only the beginning of TooMo's reign! They still need a lot more recognition as a pairing! They're still young, so there's still a lot of time for Exact to promote them. Toomtam and Mo are in their prime, so Exact better make good use of that! TooMo's chemistry is undeniable. They had few cute scenes in KNK, and even in MPGGG right now, yet their chemistry is enough to keep me watching. They were the life of the show in KNK. They're also the life of the show in MPGGG. TooMo's chemistry is already explosive with such little interaction! We need to see how much more explosive it can be in a slap-kiss lakorn!!!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Anonymous<3 said:
Episode 2 is up on youtube! The scene I loved was @19:13. What were Toomtam, Mo and Mick saying? Can anyone translate? The music makes the scene seem so romantic. And the gazes between Toomtam and Mo are sooooo sizzling. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: Someone seriously needs to give these two a good slap-kiss lakorn with lots of romance!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: This scene with the music and their stares alone already makes me sooooo hyped for what their chemistry could be in a romantic lakorn actually focused around them!
I translated part of it at 19.13. I tried the best i could. Sorry if anything is wrong.
Mick: According to your profile, you aren't rich enough to buy this (referring to the picture)
TT: Poo Kong, You went and did a search on my profile?
Mo: Song, we know that you owe money, and if you're thinking of lying to people about ghosts and spirits for money, we'll capture you.
TT: Ping, if you think I'm that kind of person, I don't have anything else to say.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
I translated part of it at 19.13. I tried the best i could. Sorry if anything is wrong.
Mick: According to your profile, you aren't rich enough to buy this (referring to the picture)
TT: Poo Kong, You went and did a search on my profile?
Mo: Song, we know that you owe money, and if you're thinking of lying to people about ghosts and spirits for money, we'll capture you.
TT: Ping, if you think I'm that kind of person, I don't have anything else to say.
Thank you so much Bieluvr!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Awwwwww. Just this simple exchange of dialogue between TooMo makes my heart flutter. :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: Toomtam says it as if Mo should know him better, and as if he's hurt by her thinking negatively about him because he CARES about what she thinks of him. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: And then the way Mo looks back at Toomtam is as if she's conflicted and feels guilty. It's like Toomtam's statement sparked something in her heart that made her question herself how she truly feels about him...whether she views him as the brother of the man she dated, her childhood friend, or a potential future boyfriend. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: I can already see their love blooming!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: TooMo are absolutely adorableeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I SQUEALED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH @35:10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZip70RvzBY

CAN TOOMO GET ANY CUTER?!?!???!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!? JUST THIS LITTLE BICKERING BETWEEN THEM AND I'M AREADY SQUEALING LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  Can anyone translate what Toomtam and Mo were saying? I think they called each other names. :coverlaf:

I really love the instrumentals in this sitcom too!!!! They're all so romantic! First, the instrumental that played when Mo was doubting Toomtam in last week's episode (episode 3). And then the instrumental in this episode (episode 4) when Ak was putting the necklace on Mo (@36:28), which by the way was super adorable also!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: Man, if only this were a lakorn about a love triangle between Toomtam, Mo and Ak!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGG it would be soooooooooo cute and romantic!!!!!!!!! I liked that this episode was more serious too. It still had its comedic moments, but it was mostly serious and focused on the back story of Ak and Toomtam's family history.

Toomtam's acting was also really good in this episode. His facial expressions when he was being possessed were intense (@19:07). :thumbup: He looked really possessed. I can't wait for Mo's possessed scene now. Unlike Toomtam's scene, hers is going to be comedic because she's going to act sexy and provocative, which is something we rarely see from her. xD Plus, it's unlike her character, who is a tomboy. :coverlaf:

Mo looked super adorable with the long wig. They should seriously make her wear hair extensions more often. It gives her such a different, girly and gentle aura. :heart: :heart: It's almost like she's a completely different person. :crush:

Overall, I love, love, LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this episode!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Toomtam will be performing at Central Plaza tomorrow with Joonior The Star at 7pm. Mo will also be there (I don't know for what) from 5:30pm-7pm. I think Exact is finally trying to promote them now. Lol. Except, they probably won't see each other anyways since Mo will probably leave at 7 and Toomtam doesn't perform until 7. What the heck?! The one time Exact actually tries to promote them and they don't even get to promote together!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anony, you make me love for TooMo grow every single time I see your posts.
I still have to start this sitcom, ahhh. So behind! But I've been missing Toomtam onscreen so dearlyyyy.