[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Bieluvr said:
LOL. I really can't wait for the next one. Want to see TooMo joob gun. Haha. Here's the translation, though i may have some wrong, but I tried my best :)
Toomtam: Ping, where i got the sword from is not important, consider it good that you got the sword to return to the museum (I think that's what it means) And please tell them to take good care of these things (meaning the anitiques) because this will be the proof for the younger generation to see of the troubles our people has gone through.
Mo: Oh, you can speak nicely too, you poisonous fish (once again i think that's what she said) and are you sure you're not involved with those robbers?
Toomtam: I do good but never get good in return, and get seen as a bad person always. Return the sword and get blame that i work with the robbers, came to rescue you, you say i'm one of the bad people. Of course, good people don't have a place.

Thank you so much for the translation!!! <3 Ahhh, I love the way they bicker heheeeee.
Truly appreciate your translations, thank you so much again!

Prakaidao said:
Can't wait for this weekend's episode!!!! Finally some closeness between them lol I can totally see Mo in a flirty script.

I could see Mo in a flirty script, too hehe! :D Ah, she's so freaking cute!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I loved episode 7 so much. Even though the kiss was only for a short few seconds, but i finned so hard. LOL. Song is such a player, but when it comes to Ping, he's serious and takes very good care of her like a real gentlemen. I had a feeling that with a little more convincing, the pee katoey could of changed, but oh well, shouldn't take that chance. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Bieluvr said:
I loved episode 7 so much. Even though the kiss was only for a short few seconds, but i finned so hard. LOL. Song is such a player, but when it comes to Ping, he's serious and takes very good care of her like a real gentlemen. I had a feeling that with a little more convincing, the pee katoey could of changed, but oh well, shouldn't take that chance. :)

Ahhhh a kscene! *swoooooooons* I'm so tempted to spoil myself with that kscene hahaha.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm getting the butterflies imagining TooMo in a plot like the one in my banner. Judging from KNK, they'd be the perfect pair for a heart wrenching period to modern lakorn. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMKvZzHTcX0

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hernandez said:
TooMo have the greatest chemistry ever out of all the pairs from OneHD in my opinion, just that they don't get the chance to show it all out.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the greatest thing is that you're not even a Toomtam or Mo fan, it seems like. So you're not being biased with your statement. I completely agree!!!!!!!!! In my opinion, a lot of the pairs right now at Exact do have good chemistry (i.e. Sean-Esther, Push-Jui, Bie-Noona and Jes-Gypsy). But TooMo have the greatest chemistry of all, because their interactions are just so natural and so effortless...yet so powerful. Even in a lakorn and sitcom that lacks love development and intimacy, they can still ooze with immense chemistry. Like you said, I think TooMo have the best chemistry out of all the pairs at ONE HD. It's just that they haven't had a good enough script to show it entirely. I'm glad more people are starting to recognize their compatibility though. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have you been watching this?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hernandez said:
You should watch this mv that I made a while ago. Hehe. I want TooMo in this type of storyline (revenge/slapkiss/love/hate). It'll definitely show how explosive their chemistry can be if given a script revolved around them for once.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjxyu_ugCGQ

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Anonymous<3 said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the greatest thing is that you're not even a Toomtam or Mo fan, it seems like. So you're not being biased with your statement. I completely agree!!!!!!!!! In my opinion, a lot of the koo jins right now at Exact do have good chemistry (i.e. Sean-Esther, Push-Jui, Bie-Noona and Jes-Gypsy). But TooMo have the greatest chemistry of all, because their interactions are just so natural and so effortless...yet so powerful. Even in a lakorn and sitcom that lacks love development and intimacy, they can still ooze with immense chemistry. Like you said, I think TooMo have the best chemistry out of all the pairs at ONE HD. It's just that they haven't had a good enough project to showcase it in its entirety. I'm glad more people are starting to recognize their compatibility though. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I agree that TooMo have very great chemistry, but not the best because Biena is equal to them in my opinion. Then Biena and TooMo have the best chemistry out of all the koo-jins at OneHD.

JMali said:
First of all. I'm glad I'm not the only guy in here who likes TooMo. I also think they have the best chemistry. I have enjoyed every episode and endured the waiting just to see TooMo together.
Same here JMali. I have endured the long painful weeks of waiting just for some TooMo action. Didn't think you'd be a TooMo fan as well, but the more the better. :)

JMali

sarNie Egg
Biena does have great chemistry as well.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Anonymous<3 said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the greatest thing is that you're not even a Toomtam or Mo fan, it seems like. So you're not being biased with your statement. I completely agree!!!!!!!!! In my opinion, a lot of the koo jins right now at Exact do have good chemistry (i.e. Sean-Esther, Push-Jui, Bie-Noona and Jes-Gypsy). But TooMo have the greatest chemistry of all, because their interactions are just so natural and so effortless...yet so powerful. Even in a lakorn and sitcom that lacks love development and intimacy, they can still ooze with immense chemistry. Like you said, I think TooMo have the best chemistry out of all the pairs at ONE HD. It's just that they haven't had a good enough project to showcase it in its entirety. I'm glad more people are starting to recognize their compatibility though. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have been watching every episode. I'm not a hard TooMo fan, but I gave this a try and like the story. I'm getting more into TooMo though.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
JMali said:
First of all. I'm glad I'm not the only guy in here who likes TooMo. I also think they have the best chemistry. I have enjoyed every episode and endured the waiting just to see TooMo together.
Hello JMali. I thought I would be the only guy here too. Welcome to Asianfuse.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
JMali said:
Welcome to AF! :D

Wow! Another member whose top two biases are Kim and Mo! You're like the fifth member on this forum (including me) whose top two favorite actresses are Kim and Mo! That's so cool!!!!!!! The other members are dr@maddicts, Sweet_09 and poobae91. That's three, so including you and me it's five total! :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hernandez said:
I have been watching every episode. I'm not a hard TooMo fan, but I gave this a try and like the story. I'm getting more into TooMo though.
Haha. I can tell when someone is a hardcore fan of Mo or TooMo or not. I knew you weren't a hardcore TooMo fan (yet), and that's why I said the greatest thing about your comment is that you didn't seem like a Toomtam or Mo fan but you still praised them as having the best chemistry out of all the pairs at one hd. You might be fond of them (meaning you can watch them from time to time and you enjoy watching them), but you probably wouldn't consider them your favorites (meaning, you don't follow them closely). So for you to praise them this much even without being an official fan of them makes me happy. I feel flattered for TooMo because even you, who's not an official fan of them yet (or you might not even ever become an official and hardcore fan of them, which is fine too), can still acknowledge and see that they have amazing chemistry together. You're not just praising them because they're your biases, so it makes me happy that even non fans of TooMo (or neutral fans) can still see how compatible they are together. :) It means that TooMo really do have powerful chemistry together if people who aren't fans can recognize it too. Just like how I'm not an official fan of Matt but she's clearly talented, and I can't deny that. In the same way, TooMo's chemistry and compatibility is just so strong and visible that even a non fan like you can acknowledge it. ;)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hernandez said:
By the way, it seems like you're new to TooMo. You probably haven't watched them in KNK yet. I wanted to share these mvs I made with you also. TooMo had a heart wrenching love story in KNK compared to their comical relationship in here. That's one of the things I love about TooMo. They can evoke so many different types of emotions from us as the viewers. They can do comedy and they can also do tragic plots. I want to see them in an aggressive slap/kiss genre next.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUZ-PJ8k9mk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24ddm4Gx9as