[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Toomtam was asked if this is a slap-kiss. Hahaha. I wish it was. xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZWWDlS7E9Q
cr: WOODYTALK

Mo couldn't make it because she's traveling. I hope they do more promotions when Mo comes back though.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this right now, and from the looks of the opening credits there seems to be romance. Not romantically yet, but it's something. There's even a kiss with Toomtam and Mo because she seems to be possessed which is better than no romance. 

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched the first episode of this sitcom it's alright. Mo, Tootam, and Ak looks nice in here. Mo looks very pretty and seem like she'd loose some weight.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
SarN said they were cleaning up the site or something, restoring? and every thing will be erased back three days.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
SarN said they were cleaning up the site or something, restoring? and every thing will be erased back three days.
Oh so that's what happened, thanks for the clarification =) 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I've been so MIA, oh gosh. I need to get started on this!!
Saw the teasers and ending credits and honestly, I think it looks ridiculous LOL.

But Toomtam, Mo and Ak are looking hella good and Toomtam is just amazing in comedy.
I'll have to watch it for the laughs & of course, TooMo!!! :D

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Bieluvr said:
I have a question, what days does this air?
Saturdays. I just finished watching episode 2. Song has a big learning curve if he wants to excel in this ghost busting business, but at least he doesn't seem un-teachable.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Where can i watch this, OneHD doesn't upload it anymore. They just upload ep 1 then stopped. I really want to watch it.