[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm Season 2 (Exact)

sarNie Adult
Anyone else feel like this season doesn't have the same charm as the first season so far? It's kinda like they're so focused on adding more "bitch" to this season that they don't spend enough time making the characters likeable. It's all just fight, scandal, drama, fight, more drama, throw in some deceit. Last season I actually cared for most of the characters and wanted to see what happened to them.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Anyone else feel like this season doesn't have the same charm as the first season so far? It's kinda like they're so focused on adding more "bitch" to this season that they don't spend enough time making the characters likeable. It's all just fight, scandal, drama, fight, more drama, throw in some deceit. Last season I actually cared for most of the characters and wanted to see what happened to them.
Same here. I feel like it's just all random too. But I think it's because it just started and only on episode 4/5 so maybe there will be more progress. Hopefully it gets better. But I have to admit there are already characters I like and those I don't.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I saw a random clip of this lakorn w/two girls kissing , so, this mean there a lesbo scandle in the lakorn ? The skin-ship got me curious enough to try this lakorn out loll

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. There is one nang ngarm that will be lesbian.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohh, I will watch for those lesbo love/skin-ship then LOL , lately I been bi - curious ^^^

sarNie Adult
ok good. i figured as much and was about to say something that might spoil the story for you lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nooooooooooooooooooooo , you for real!!! I need to go back 4 esp or so? LOL , if anything I want Alice to be a trangender woman, the best of both world !!

ExD

sarNie Egg
Hello, I just finished watching eps 8. It started off kind of slower than season 1 but I guess just wait for it since it may takes time for the plot to kick in but darn here I thought Nam is an innocent girl, guess not

sarNie Adult
I've been just skimming it unfortunately. I was really looking forward to this season, but it's really missing the charm of the first one so far.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hello, I just finished watching eps 8. It started off kind of slower than season 1 but I guess just wait for it since it may takes time for the plot to kick in but darn here I thought Nam is an innocent girl, guess not
I kind of had a feeling that Nam wasn't so innocent since the first time she got "glang". Here, I think the only innocent girl even though she's not really innocent, is Ming and maybe her gang.

ExD

sarNie Egg
At first I thought she was just weak and one of them goodie two shoes kind of girl, but like you said the more she became close to Alice, I was like "oh no" that was when I figured it out