[OneHD] Sue Rissaya (Exact)

sarNie Adult
anyone think it's weird the other newscaster isn't gunning for Willy? His sister and mom likes her, so she'd make a good contender against Pok & Charabelle.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
72701 said:
anyone think it's weird the other newscaster isn't gunning for Willy? His sister and mom likes her, so she'd make a good contender against Pok & Charabelle.
i agree with you but most weird is charabelle in this lakorn  :scratchhead2:   :yuck:

sarNie Adult
PRINCESS AURA said:
i agree with you but most weird is charabelle in this lakorn  :scratchhead2:   :yuck:

lmao i've just come to accept it now and am more focused on the storyline. i think her dad taught her how to be a self-entitled brat and rude to her mom.

sarNie Adult
Pok's character was portrayed to be very uptight and ruthless. Now it's starting to come out why she is the way she is. The show wouldn't have reached the success it has if she hadn't been so strict about the quality of the show as well as the crew.

petite_cherie

sarNie Egg
I don't understand Thai. But I always watch this. I like the story! Can't wait for next week's episodes.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Anyone has the link to watch it? I found this lakorn is interesting to entertain me.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I also like Lee strong self as well; she's straight to the point and not drag her feeling for Patsu. She may be hard head; I like it because she's not indecisive.

sarNie Adult
Looks like her rival friend is gonna end up being the news reporter and getting the rich guy.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yes, I watched lot of her lakorns; I started watching her in Mee Piang Tur with Kong Saharat. I continue to watch her since then, it has been over 10+ years