[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Just come up with some other questions. I thought Maan Kaew was poisoned by Chai Yai’s mom but now wonder whether I’m wrong again. On the wedding day, Chai Yai’s mom said she was to lose her son to another woman. I mean, if she knows Maan Kaew is to die, those words don’t make sense. If not Chai Yai’s mom, then who did that? I want to ask the same question as Chai Yai did. And someone said somewhere that it’s illegal to depict or publish news reports on the Thai royal family members. So, Chai Yai and Ying Thae are not members of the royal family? Do Thai people call someone like Chai Yai a prince?

The preview . . . . In EP2, three kisses within one minute. In EP3 . . . wow! There are 33 kisses in SSP. I know TPK is supposed to be less raeng. Somehow, I thick of Thitit. I’m curious, too. But I also want to know if Maan Kaew will faint again? She fainted twice already, in just two episodes. I can’t think of any other lakorn or story having the heroine faint when she’s kissed. Prince Charming’s kiss wakes up Snow White, and here comes the Thai twist. Funny.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just come up with some other questions. I thought Maan Kaew was poisoned by Chai Yai’s mom but now wonder whether I’m wrong again. On the wedding day, Chai Yai’s mom said she was to lose her son to another woman. I mean, if she knows Maan Kaew is to die, those words don’t make sense. If not Chai Yai’s mom, then who did that? I want to ask the same question as Chai Yai did. And someone said somewhere that it’s illegal to depict or publish news reports on the Thai royal family members. So, Chai Yai and Ying Thae are not members of the royal family? Do Thai people call someone like Chai Yai a prince?

The preview . . . . In EP2, three kisses within one minute. In EP3 . . . wow! There are 33 kisses in SSP. I know TPK is supposed to be less raeng. Somehow, I thick of Thitit. I’m curious, too. But I also want to know if Maan Kaew will faint again? She fainted twice already, in just two episodes. I can’t think of any other lakorn or story having the heroine faint when she’s kissed. Prince Charming’s kiss wakes up Snow White, and here comes the Thai twist. Funny.
I watched the previous version, so I know who the culprit is.

Spoiler.
It's Ying Thae. Like Chai Yai said, she's skilled in medicine.

Tan Chai and Tan Ying Thae carry the titles of "Tan" and "Mom Jao" so they are of royalty. "Mom Jao" is basically another word for Prince and Princess. The word Jao, actually. That's why even Maan Kaew's full name is "Jao" Nang Noi Maan Kaew. She's of royalty too, a Laotian Princess. They're just not the direct line to the throne, like the King's children or anything. I haven't read too much into how they're related to the King but their Father is a Prince who's probably the King's brother or cousin. Thailand is very protective of the royal family, so yes, chances are, news as such won't be allowed to be published.

Hahah, it's common for Thai heroines to faint like the Victorian style books Tan Chai was reading. :naughty2:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Surprise, surprise. S/he did that her/himself? Could've had someone else do that for her/him. But then, again. That's the drama they need. Thank you. (But turning this character into a culprit is not offending to the Thai royal family/normal Thai people?)

And oh mine, serious, Thai heroines frequently faint for being kissed? Haha. I don't remember but guess Gan must have fainted as well in multiple scenes.

It seems non-Thai people enjoy TPK 2016/17 very much, while quite some Thai people prefer to Ann and Num's more serious version. Is TPK2005 deemed more appropriate there because this involves, at least indirectly, the Thai royal house? In other areas where royal houses exist no more, maybe people can embrace the story more wholeheartedly.

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's fiction plus it's not directly about the King, Queen, Princes, and Princesses of the royal family, so we're okay. Lol

I hope the ratings and buzz pick up. Honestly, though, I don't know what SonVill fans are doing? They're not collaborating. They need to create buzz on Pantip like how we're doing here. They should know that by now. They're the ones who matter and can actually read and write Thai. They should be teaming up to massively post photos and screen caps on Instagram and flood SonVill's IG with comments about the lakorn. But like usual, they're quiet.

Oh, well. Let's hope for the best and do our parts. :)

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Thai fans are sort of on the same page us. They love the lakorn. There are tons of praises in regards to the filmography, the good script, the flow of the lakorn. They don't mind the changes at all in this version considering that they're fans of the books. They compared all three drama versions: 1. Nok Jira 2. Anne and now 3. Vill. They said even though they liked Anne, but from the description of the character Maan Kaew in the book, the first and third versions are closest. Some of the fans of the books and of Nok's version initially wasn't interested in this version but once they watched it, they found it really fun and are intrigued to know how things will go, as this version is done differently.

There are so many people who think Son is so handsome as Tan Chai and Vill is perfect for Jao Nang Maan Kaew. Everyone can really see the high quality and investment P'San has poured into making this lakorn.

So many fans are just so happy seeing Son and Vill together, again.:icon12::cheer:
Seriously, on Pantip? I thought they don't care about this Lakron lol

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
It's fiction plus it's not directly about the King, Queen, Princes, and Princesses of the royal family, so we're okay. Lol

I hope the ratings and buzz pick up. Honestly, though, I don't know what SonVill fans are doing? They're not collaborating. They need to create buzz on Pantip like how we're doing here. They should know that by now. They're the ones who matter and can actually read and write Thai. They should be teaming up to massively post photos and screen caps on Instagram and flood SonVill's IG with comments about the lakorn. But like usual, they're quiet.

I'm really concerned about rating, shouldn't be at this low(I mean I expected higher than this), since we'are non Thai, we can't offer any help for the rating

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, on Pantip? I thought they don't care about this Lakron lol
They're not as active but there are fans. I read on Pantip and Instagram.

I'm not too worried about the ratings since every lakorn right now isn't doing too well. Plus, it's only been the first two episodes. Hopefully, it'll pick up.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I honestly don't care about ratings for any lakorns these days anymore lol. It's good if it's high but Thailand has so many channels these days and there's a lot of competition unlike back in the day where the 3 main competitors were ch3, ch7, and ch5. I think as long as the lakorn has "krasae" then it's good for me lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Ditto.

There's such a flood of dramas right now. Lol

I don't really care for ratings anymore either as long as I truly enjoy a lakorn.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Honestly I am checking the lakorn raw and sorry to say that but Son acting just doesn't do it for me. I tried and gave chance but Son has this "blocked" look in his eyes plus he does not have this "dashing" aura about him which can give him this grandeur in this role and makes me hide behind pillow each time he shares scenes with Vill. Maybe I am bias but I still think this was too big of a character for him. He is not trash he is just Son.
Vill is very pretty and has got the type of beauty to pull off princessy/tradional girl. Her line delivery is fine but during the dying scene when she was talking her voice just bothered me a little. She seriously needs to work on her voice tone. I am still intrigued by the drama I have a thing for traditional/classic Thai storyline and the way people talked and the rules all of those things.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm falling for Tan Chai, perhaps not necessarily for Son's deliverance, but rather how well written the role is. Lol Well, at least to me.

Son isn't too bad. Plus, he's gotten so much better looking. But yes, he still has some stiffness. But those scenes I posted up earlier, he looks like Tan Chai. Lol

Nong and Vill are still in that "we're taking" sort of deal. They don't post about each other, don't openly hang out. He never wants to talk about her, though. Lol When they ask her about her relationship with him, she's like, we're doing good, the same. So they're eh as a couple. As long as Vill is happy. :)

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
I think Son's doing fine job, actually I think he's quite good in this Lakron. The reason why I care/ concern about the rating, because Exact doesn't promo their actors/actresses, and seems there won't be any promotions for this Lakron, I really hope the whole team get some good results, they deserve to have some goodies after all

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
It's almost Wednesday!!! I can't wait!!! By the way, what time do they usually upload new episodes online since in Thailand, they are a day forward.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm falling for Tan Chai, perhaps not necessarily for Son's deliverance, but rather how well written the role is. Lol Well, at least to me.

Son isn't too bad. Plus, he's gotten so much better looking. But yes, he still has some stiffness. But those scenes I posted up earlier, he looks like Tan Chai. Lol

Nong and Vill are still in that "we're taking" sort of deal. They don't post about each other, don't openly hang out. He never wants to talk about her, though. Lol When they ask her about her relationship with him, she's like, we're doing good, the same. So they're eh as a couple. As long as Vill is happy. :)
Okay !! I feel this should've been more careful before when she was answering the press about Nong. She always acted the more excited one telling this and that while Nong was like "who cares?" . She is a very lovely girl. I wish her all the best

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Son's doing fine job, actually I think he's quite good in this Lakron. The reason why I care/ concern about the rating, because Exact doesn't promo their actors/actresses, and seems there won't be any promotions for this Lakron, I really hope the whole team get some good results, they deserve to have some goodies after all
I totally agree, too. This is such a good lakorn that it deserves good ratings and feedback. Both the cast and crew deserve to know and be rewarded with good results. But we can only do what we can and that is to promote it as much as possible.

I encourage everyone to post on Instagram so we can create buzz on there and add to the #แต่ปางก่อน tags. Twitter too.

So far, there are no plans of promoting this lakorn from SonVill. How sad. :(

There are a few links that are available after the episodes have aired normally about 2-3 hours after.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
I think Son is doing good so far in this lakorn. If Toomtam is not in here, I think I would have love Son character more lol. My love for Toomtam is too strong lol

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree, too. This is such a good lakorn that it deserves good ratings and feedback. Both the cast and crew deserve to know and be rewarded with good results. But we can only do what we can and that is to promote it as much as possible.

I encourage everyone to post on Instagram so we can create buzz on there and add to the #แต่ปางก่อน tags. Twitter too.

There are a few links that are available after the episodes have aired normally about 2-3 hours after.
do you know how many eps to be for this Lakron? I check the one Noona with Nike, it has 20 eps in total

winnall

sarNie Hatchling

It seems like the international Thai Lakron fans got different tastes with the local Thai people lol