[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yes, that black and white photo in the third lifetime is HOT!

So, I'm translating some comments on Pantip. A lot of praises for Son as Tan Chai, now it's Vill's turn as Jao Nang Maan Kaew and Rachawadee. In this thread, fans are saying Vill's acting is pretty good, so they're just suggesting that if she ever comes over to Ch. 7 for a lakorn, what genre they would like to see her in. Fans said she's good in everything, action, comedy, drama.

1. Some fans have said, they would like to see her with Thanwa in a comedy.
2. Some fans have said, they would like to see her with Weir, too.

This is a good sign. It means that these fans are Ch. 7 fans, so for them to tune into Tae Pang Korn and the cast and even wanting them to cross over, that's good.

https://pantip.com/topic/36292893

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
On Twitter, Vill answered some comments about the comparisons and how her Jao Nang Maan Kaew or Rachawadee is too modern in her speech. For example, her speech. Back in the olden days, they spoke slower and clearer? Hahah.

https://twitter.com/wannarotvill/status/848514737163747328
https://twitter.com/wannarotvill/status/848514021892292608

1. Vill is just saying that there are bound to be comparisons. However, P'Sant, as a director, has already considered all possible comparisons and still chose to portray this version this way. So let this version stand on its own and have its own signature mark.
2. While filming, Vill as the characters spoke slow and clear, word by/for word, but P'Sant wanted her speech to flow naturally without emphasizing too much on the slowness and clarity, so what we see is how he wanted it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Per the thread: https://pantip.com/topic/36286911

The person who started this thread wanted to CLEAR up all of the misunderstandings and complaints made by fans of the previous versions about Rachawadee being too childish. The person said she loved Num and Anne's version of the drama, so when she found out about Son and Vill's remake, she was excited and went out to go purchase the book. As she was reading the book, she REALIZED, hey, Rachawadee WASN'T like Anne's portrayal, who was prim and proper. SHE WAS LIKE VILL'S, who is a high school student.

1. The first post includes multiple excerpts and quotes from the book about Rachawadee's personality and the person's own analysis. I've never read the book but based on this little excerpt, Rachawadee is supposed to be childish, daring, and bubbly like how Vill is portraying the role.

She's not afraid of ghosts. She even introduces herself as someone who isn't prim and proper like her Mother. She's the only child who has always gotten her way. She is courageous and her naughtiness can be compared to a boy. She's outgoing and loves to fantasize that she's Cinderella, still waiting for her Prince Charming to come for her one day. She's always curious.

So how is Vill any different? Lol If this is the case, then isn't Anne's totally opposite from the book? Or are these fans just comparing Vill to Anne but not the book? They probably got confused that just because Anne was in the previous version, that version must be true to the book when it's not. Hahaha.

Talk about anti-fans who watch just to compare and complain WHEN VILL'S PORTRAYAL IS EXACTLY LIKE THE BOOK'S, NOT ANNE'S. Fans need to get that straight. Hahaha.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling

So, I'm translating some comments on Pantip. A lot of praises for Son as Tan Chai, now it's Vill's turn as Jao Nang Maan Kaew and Rachawadee. In this thread, fans are saying Vill's acting is pretty good, so they're just suggesting that if she ever comes over to Ch. 7 for a lakorn, what genre they would like to see her in. Fans said she's good in everything, action, comedy, drama.

This is a good sign. It means that these fans are Ch. 7 fans, so for them to tune into Tae Pang Korn and the cast and even wanting them to cross over, that's good.

That's a good sigh, since both Pong and Son are receiving the project from ch7, I hope Vill could get chance to go to the big CHS too. She is a good actress after all.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
If Vill does go to channel 7 though, doesn't that mean that we will not really o it have a difficult time to be able to watch her lakorns anymore since channel 7 have strict codes on how they publicize their lakorns.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Quotes/Excerpts from the book:

Rachawadee:

Rachawadee, the girl, who just graduated high school from a convent school, became a teacher at the Goonaree Wittaya School after the war.

Rachawadee’s character and personality? She was pretty. Her body was gentle and the way she moved was fit for a girl. Every time she laughed, all of her white teeth would beautifully show. She’s the only daughter, so she always got her way growing up. Although, she’s a girl, she’s as courageous as a boy.

"I'm a person who fidgets. My Mom always complains why I'm not prim and proper."

She may look gentle like this but she’s quite rebellious, too. Everyone at the school is afraid of ghosts. But she…she started laughing when she heard about ghost stories.

"I've never seen a ghost before, so I'm not sure if they even exist."

Besides being naughty and someone who loves to fantasize, she loves to draw and dream that she’s Cinderella. She’s still waiting for an angel to arrive and change her into a Princess who will be compatible with the Prince. That’s not all of her naughtiness, she went to the Riverside Manor/Palace until she got in trouble and was prohibited from going there again. But a person like her would follow? In the end she secretly went to the Riverside Manor/Palace again.

A convo between Tan Chai and Rachawadee when they first met.
Tan Chai: I've seen you stare for a while now. Why? I thought you weren't afraid of me? People normally don't dare come over here. They're afraid. You're very daring to have come all by yourself.
Rachawadee: I'm not afraid of ghosts. At least, I'm not scared of things I don't even know exists or not.

Rachawadee’s verbal wits aren’t ordinary. Oh, Miss Fah. Would you even know that the person you’re talking to isn’t human?

Besides being naughty and enjoys fantasizing, she’s super curious and wants to know about the past.

Her curiosity lead her to experience many different things. One of those encounters is a strong loyal love. It seems like she already knows who she is, who she’s waiting for, and who has been waiting for her. She met him already, so she’s going to love him, only. Although, there are other men who have everything and love her, she’s not interested. She loves and is steadfast towards that only one even when she knows that her love will never be possible.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Is that picture during their wedding night in the third lifetime?
Yup. :cheer:
If Vill does go to channel 7 though, doesn't that mean that we will not really o it have a difficult time to be able to watch her lakorns anymore since channel 7 have strict codes on how they publicize their lakorns.
Sadly, yes. However, these are just fans suggesting. I don't think she'll go there. Ch. 7 doesn't promote outsiders. You would have to have started out with them as a child or teenager. Lol It wouldn't be wise to move to Ch. 7 at this time for her. They already have their own actresses. Worst yet, Vill may be a villain or take on mother roles. Plus, I HATE Ch. 7 lakorns. They're dumb, draggy, no substance, just plain awful. :BangHead:
That's a good sigh, since both Pong and Son are receiving the project from ch7, I hope Vill could get chance to go to the big CHS too. She is a good actress after all.
I'd rather Vill be a freelance and work with Ch. 3 and GMM. They still have somewhat good quality lakorns versus Ch. 7.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Yup. :cheer:
Sadly, yes. However, these are just fans suggesting. I don't think she'll go there. Ch. 7 doesn't promote outsiders. You would have to have started out with them as a child or teenager. Lol It wouldn't be wise to move to Ch. 7 at this time for her. They already have their own actresses. Worst yet, Vill may be a villain or take on mother roles. Plus, I HATE Ch. 7 lakorns. They're dumb, draggy, no substance, just plain awful. :BangHead:
I'd rather Vill be a freelance and work with Ch. 3 and GMM. They still have somewhat good quality lakorns versus Ch. 7.
BTW aiyaja, one of her close Chinese fan said that she will/might come to China this year, well let's wait and see

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think that's all I'm going translate from that Pantip Thread. All of the rest of the comments COMPLETELY AGREE with the Poster/Starter of the thread. Thank you, Starter, for saving all of these petty and ridiculous comparisons and misunderstandings. They just compared Vill to Anne and said, Vill is wrong and Anne is right when they're wrong. VILL GOES ACCORDINGLY TO THE BOOK, NOT ANNE. That's why I've always been skeptical about Ch. 3 productions because they don't go accordingly to the book. Hahah. I knew P'Sant who puts in so much time, effort, and attention to details wouldn't stray this far off?

1. One of the fans mentions that in the book, it explains that Ying Thae never moves on from Tan Chai Yai is because when she got rejected by him, got the engagement/wedding cancelled, she was so hurt and bitter and humiliated, she shut down her heart and never looked at anyone else. In addition, like what we were suspecting, Tan Chai Yai was the BEST bachelor at that time.

2. For whoever said they liked Num and Anne's version of how they met, that's not how the book had it. The fan of the book said Son and Vill's official meeting IS JUST LIKE HOW THE BOOK HAS IT. Even the dialogue is exactly taken out of the book. Tan Chai Yai sees Maan Kaew play the instruments and they both steal glances at each other. He offers to bring her some foreign books and so forth. And official meeting is when they talk is what I meant.

3. Ying Thae in the book isn't as sweet as Bee's. She's a fierce person, so she's hard to get close to. People around her feel tense around her.

4. The only difference so far was, in the book, Jao Nang Maan Kaew never rejected Tan Chai. She fell in love with him at first sight too, like Ying Thae.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just finished reading the thread...yes, everyone who has read the book says RACHAWADEE IS VILL/VILL IS RACHAWADEE. They're not criticizing Anne for taking on a totally different direction, like making her prim and proper, but they're just pointing out the biases that have been surrounding Vill as Rachawadee.

Thank you all fans for clearing that up.:aaaaa:Everyone is pretty much on the same page, they just want people to stop comparing and enjoy the show, this remake for its own. I mean, look at this, these fans compared Vill's to Anne's and got it all wrong and still, they don't even know what the truth is. :facepalm::nut: Some people are just adamant about whining.:BangHead:

BTW aiyaja, one of her close Chinese fan said that she will/might come to China this year, well let's wait and see
Yay! I'm so excited for you all.:cheer:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, it's a positive news article urging people to watch it. It just emphasizes on the beauty of the lakorn in terms of filmography, cast, scenes, direction of story telling, and music.

I'm happy P'Sant and Vill are feeling the love at home. :)

OMG. I WANT VILL AND WEIR!!!!!! In a slap kiss lakorn. Weir is so tall... it will look sooo good. :naughty2::nut:

Per the thread: https://pantip.com/topic/36286911

The person who started this thread wanted to CLEAR up all of the misunderstandings and complaints made by fans of the previous versions about Rachawadee being too childish. The person said she loved Num and Anne's version of the drama, so when she found out about Son and Vill's remake, she was excited and went out to go purchase the book. As she was reading the book, she REALIZED, hey, Rachawadee WASN'T like Anne's portrayal, who was prim and proper. SHE WAS LIKE VILL'S, who is a high school student.

1. The first post includes multiple excerpts and quotes from the book about Rachawadee's personality and the person's own analysis. I've never read the book but based on this little excerpt, Rachawadee is supposed to be childish, daring, and bubbly like how Vill is portraying the role.

She's not afraid of ghosts. She even introduces herself as someone who isn't prim and proper like her Mother. She's the only child who has always gotten her way. She is courageous and her naughtiness can be compared to a boy. She's outgoing and loves to fantasize that she's Cinderella, still waiting for her Prince Charming to come for her one day. She's always curious.

So how is Vill any different? Lol If this is the case, then isn't Anne's totally opposite from the book? Or are these fans just comparing Vill to Anne but not the book? They probably got confused that just because Anne was in the previous version, that version must be true to the book when it's not. Hahaha.

Talk about anti-fans who watch just to compare and complain WHEN VILL'S PORTRAYAL IS EXACTLY LIKE THE BOOK'S, NOT ANNE'S. Fans need to get that straight. Hahaha.
You are the best!

So glad Vill is Rachawadee. I wouldn't have watched it it Vill wasn't in here.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You are the best!

So glad Vill is Rachawadee. I wouldn't have watched it it Vill wasn't in here.
You're welcome. Yeah, I think the cast has a lot to do with it. For P'Sant, he had to choose a "good looking" cast, not because he was vain but because the description of the characters are like that. Who else in One HD is as pretty Vill? Seriously. And like Vill said, out of all the male stars at One HD, Son looks the most expensive and luckily, his acting has been one of the main highlights in here.

I still think Son and Vill have great chemistry. Ahhh, love these two together!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Toomtam is a cutie too... I've enjoyed him w/charbelle.... I'm glad her role has changed....realistic in the chewit lakorn...the lakorn about friends w/sean was good.

Gypsy has impress me as well and I did not like her in her 1st lakorn w/son. Mostly cuz her character sux...hahahaha