[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
If only Tae Pang Korn was in the Monday and Tuesday time slot, it'd be easier to get 2+ ratings. It's that Mask Singer show that is killkng us. Haha. People are watching Tae Pang Korn but the Mask Singer is just too powerful of a show to move around.
What's even the Masked Singer about? Is it some sort of audition?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm in with you on that! We need some more intimate scenes between Son and Vill!! If you're planning to start a rampage of some sort, let me know! I want Son and Vill to reunite in a slap and kiss lakorn.

Oh lawd, Sao Noi was such a beautiful story; I watched that like six times. I just love it when Vill plays as a longing N'ek waiting for P'ek. It just makes her look so pitiful and cute and beautiful. Honestly, I was expecting a kid at the end or at least a little something-something :naughty2::naughty2:
Yeah, we'll do it after Tae Pang Korn. Focusing all of my energy and time to TPK right now, first. Hopefully, we can create a wave and have them reunite!

For reals, right?! They had too proper of an ending. Like they were married already. Come on, hug and kiss or something. Hahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What's even the Masked Singer about? Is it some sort of audition?
It's a Thai version of a popular Korean show. It's where different official singers go on the show wearing a mask or costume and sing a bunch of songs out of their genres or zones and the audience and judges have to guess who that singer is. It's a pretty fun show. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anyway, gotta hit the sack. Anyone doing live recap here?! We used to do that with SSP and Ngao Jai. Lol

I would if I didn't have work. Gosh, miss those days! Haha.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, it’s moving fast in this thread. Thank you very much for having shared so much info and all the translations, gifs, MV video, insights . . . Haha, Rachawadee as Cinderella? Um, I guess she’s more like a fearless knight daring to dive into the dark and release the lonely prince who’s trapped in the wasted, dormant castle. I really enjoy the story-telling here. When Rachawadee sees in her dreams what happens in the past life, she’s like one of us in front of the screens, watching (and drooling over) the clips in the other side of the river/invisible wall. I think it’s a technique also used in Harry Potter. But that changes when she’s back to the palace. Jan says only the true owner can stay in the wasted wedding house, and he happens to leave the gate open and let her in. So, not just the yearning of Chai Yai, I think it is also the calling of fate that has lead Rachawadee to enter the riverside manor. Then, as in Sao Noi Nid tries to Restore Siam’s memory via the new play, Chai Yai uses similar strategy. And this time, Rachawadee watches live from Maan Kaew’s first person view.

Sina is big. I had never heard of Juzi, but the last Thai lakorn that reporter recommended is Life of Waves. And just like people may check ratings and comments in Amazon or IMDb for a new book or movie, I believe Douban ratings and comments matter. Now TPK2017 got 144 votes and a rating of 8.1 (https://movie.douban.com/subject/26764995/). Pretty good. CN TPK fans are working hard to contribute views in OneHD youtube channel and promote as much as they can. The massacre sniper kills only on Thursdays, so hope EP#7 will top 2.0.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Thank you to all of the Chinese fans contributing to the official views on YouTube. :)

Yes! In one more hour!

I woke up to find Son and Vill together promoting for Tae Pang Korn. Haha. And they said we can ask them questions LIVE, probably during Instagram or Facebook Live or some type of APP. Lol I'll probably be at work by then so please, everyone, join if you can.

Hopefully the ratings hit a 2 today!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't make it either!!! I'm so sad.

Okay, so it said on Facebook. I'm on there trying to catch glimpses and it has started yet?! lol That's good then because it means we can save the videos. Then I can always go back and translate them for you guys. I hope.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've never really used this LIVE thing except for once, so I'm driving to work and waiting for it. Lol

I have no connection inside my office, so gonna savor every moment I can. Haha.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, it’s moving fast in this thread. Thank you very much for having shared so much info and all the translations, gifs, MV video, insights . . . Haha, Rachawadee as Cinderella? Um, I guess she’s more like a fearless knight daring to dive into the dark and release the lonely prince who’s trapped in the wasted, dormant castle. I really enjoy the story-telling here. When Rachawadee sees in her dreams what happens in the past life, she’s like one of us in front of the screens, watching (and drooling over) the clips in the other side of the river/invisible wall. I think it’s a technique also used in Harry Potter. But that changes when she’s back to the palace. Jan says only the true owner can stay in the wasted wedding house, and he happens to leave the gate open and let her in. So, not just the yearning of Chai Yai, I think it is also the calling of fate that has lead Rachawadee to enter the riverside manor. Then, as in Sao Noi Nid tries to Restore Siam’s memory via the new play, Chai Yai uses similar strategy. And this time, Rachawadee watches live from Maan Kaew’s first person view.

Sina is big. I had never heard of Juzi, but the last Thai lakorn that reporter recommended is Life of Waves. And just like people may check ratings and comments in Amazon or IMDb for a new book or movie, I believe Douban ratings and comments matter. Now TPK2017 got 144 votes and a rating of 8.1 (https://movie.douban.com/subject/26764995/). Pretty good. CN TPK fans are working hard to contribute views in OneHD youtube channel and promote as much as they can. The massacre sniper kills only on Thursdays, so hope EP#7 will top 2.0.
Actually Douban has its own rules for voting, so we need at least 1000 people give the feedback then you can say it's a good work, so still a long way to go

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I can't make it either!!! I'm so sad.

Okay, so it said on Facebook. I'm on there trying to catch glimpses and it has started yet?! lol That's good then because it means we can save the videos. Then I can always go back and translate them for you guys. I hope.
Where do you post the substitude :((( Can i get link?

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Actually Douban has its own roles for voting, so we need at least 1000 people give the feedback then you can say it's a good work, so still a long way to go
I agree, the number 144 is to few to say if the lakorn good or not. But, in my opinion, this Lakorn is very good and Vill Son also act very well. Both Maan Kaew and Rachawadee are different, Maan Kaew is gently and sweet but Racha is smart and tricksy. So Vill was excellent. I love her so much slapandkiss