[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
lol I wonder, if Jes character is the one who likes Rachawadee that meant he will be Son's father.. I'm dying

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omgg the Silayu character was soo annoying. He is so dumb and weak lol i am so sad to see my Jes playing him wahhh :( 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They either had a fitting, script reading, meeting, or casting in those photos. Haha. It's so fishy that Son and Vill keep their distance. Haha, when Son is always soooooo chummy with his female costars and they used to be close. Hehe.

Should we send them some flowers or a nice cake or something when they have the open ceremony?! Any suggestions?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
They either had a fitting, script reading, meeting, or casting in those photos. Haha. It's so fishy that Son and Vill keep their distance. Haha, when Son is always soooooo chummy with his female costars and they used to be close. Hehe.

Should we send them some flowers or a nice cake or something when they have the open ceremony?! Any suggestions?
OMG I would love to, but I have no idea lol

How about cake and write Thank you for reuniting?? lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! I think that sounds good too! Hmm, just don't know if the fan club in Thailand would know the exact date, so we can send it on time?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yeah! I think that sounds good too! Hmm, just don't know if the fan club in Thailand would know the exact date, so we can send it on time?
How about ask in vill-wannarot-sonthichai.com/. Vill's mom might know?

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure why they seem to be cast in similar (sort of boring) roles. They should star in Fai Luang, and really let us see their chemistry (if they have it or not like ToomVill). Hopefully, Son has improved on his acting.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
haha IKR lol I wanna see them in a slap kiss lakorn. However, I don't think they match slap kiss :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
KLP was the closest to a slap kiss they've had so far and it was a pretty good lakorn which got super high ratings.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I used google translate. P'Son seems to pretty excited for this lakorn!!!!

‘สน’ปัดเสียบ‘เด็ดปีกนางฟ้า’แทน‘พุฒ’

“สน” คอนเฟิร์มเล่น แต่ปางก่อน ประกบ “วิว” สัญญาจะไม่กดดันตัวเองและทำให้ดีที่สุด โต้เล่นละคร “เด็ดปีกนางฟ้า” ปาดหน้า “พุฒ-พุฒิชัย” โบ้ยถามข้อเท็จจริงผู้จัด

หลังจากฝากผลงานละครเรื่องตะวันตัดบูรพาไป สำหรับพระเอกหนุ่ม “สน” ยุกต์  ส่งไพศาล ก็มีคิวงานละคร ที่กำลังจ่อคิวรอเปิดกล้องถ่ายทำถึง 3 เรื่อง โดยมีช่องวัน เรื่องแต่ปางก่อน ประกบคู่ “วิว” วรรณรท  สนธิไชย  และกับช่องสามคือเรื่อง “ดวงใจพิสุทธิ์” และ “เด็ดปีกนางฟ้า” อีกด้วย พอได้เจอตัวหนุ่มสน งานนี้เลยต้องถามถึงเรื่องละครกันสักหน่อย 

“สำหรับละครเรื่อง “แต่ปางก่อน” เอาจริงๆ ตื่นเต้นนะที่จะได้เล่น เพราะเป็นละครที่เวอร์ชั่นก่อนหน้านี้ ทำเอาไว้ดีมากๆ พอคราวนี้ ผมจะต้องมาทำหน้าที่ตรงนี้ แอบเครียดเล็กๆ แต่ก็จะสู้ คาดว่าน่าจะได้ฟิตติ้งกันปลายเดือนมกราคม 59 และน่าจะได้เปิดกล้องกันช่วงเดือนกุมภาพันธ์กัน ตอนนี้ผมได้อ่านเรื่องย่อคร่าวๆ แล้ว  ครั้งนี้ได้ อาชนะ คราประยูร มากำกับให้อีกครั้ง และคราวนี้่ ได้เล่นคู่กับวิวอีกครั้ง เราก็น่าจะเข้ากันได้ดีนะ และหลายคนก็น่าจะกำลังรอคู่เราด้วย เพราะว่าไม่ได้ร่วมกันกันมา 3 ปีแล้ว เอาเป็นว่าผมจะไม่กดดันตัวเองแล้วกัน จะทำให้เต็มที่” สนกล่าว

ทั้งนี้ผู้สื่อข่าวได้สอบถามถึงละครอีกเรื่องหนึ่งของหนุ่มสน เรื่อง “เด็ดปีกนางฟ้า” ที่ก่อนหน้านี้ตามข่าวที่ออกมา ผู้จัดละครชื่อดัง “ไก่” วรายุฑ มิลินทจินดา ได้วางพระเอกของเรื่องนี้ไว้เป็น “หนุ่มพุฒ” พุฒิชัย เกษตรสิน  แต่ท้ายสุดบทพระเอกของเรื่องนี้ก็มาอยู่ที่สน โดยเจ้าตัวเปิดใจดังนี้

“เรื่องที่ก่อนหน้านี้ มีข่าวออกมาว่า พี่ไก่วางตัวพระเอก “เด็ดปีกนางฟ้า” ว่าจะเป็นพุฒ อันนี้ผมไม่รู้นะ แต่สุดท้ายทางพี่ไก่ เคาะเป็นผมเล่น ซึ่งผมยืนยันเลยนะ ว่าไม่ได้มาเสียบแทนพุฒเลยด้วย แต่ข้อเท็จจริงยังไงก็ต้องไปถามพี่ไก่กันดูอีกที ส่วนเรื่องบทบาท ผมก็ได้เป็นกัปตันขับเครื่องบินอย่างเท่เลย เนื้อเรื่องจะเป็นแนวกุ๊กกิ๊กโรแมนติกเบาๆ หน่อย คาดว่าน่าจะได้เปิดกล้องช่วงกลางปี” สนกล่าวสรุป

cr: komchadluek