[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
In regards to the lakorn Tae Pang Korn, "Honestly, I'm pretty excited that I will get to play in here because it's a lakorn where the previous version was very well made. Now, this time, I have to take on this duty, I'm secretly stressed a bit but I will fight. The fitting should be at the end of January and filming should start in February. Right now, I've already read the synopsis. This time, we'll have Uncle Chana Kraabprayoon as the director, again. In addition, this time, I'll get to pair up with Vill, again. We'd probably get along well. A lot of people are probably waiting for our couple, too, because we haven't collaborated in three years. In conclusion, I won't stress out too much (put too much pressure on myself) and will do my best."

I'm already FIN and JIN just hearing Son mention Vill's name so many times. It surely has been way too long.  :teary: :spin:  :coverlaf:  :lol: He knows that it's been 3 years?!!! Hahaha. "Our couple"?!!! Excited?!! I'll grab onto anything, if I want to, and fly with it. Hahaha. :dance3: :woot: :weee:

If Charebelle is playing May's character, I believe May's character is in love with Chai and they eventually end up together, even though, Chai loves only Anne. I could be wrong, memory wise. Hahah. Yeah, so the main nang'rai hasn't been chosen then?

I want to see what changes this version is going to have. :blush:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG OMG I don't know what to says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: Thank you so much aiyaja
aiyaja said:
In regards to the lakorn Tae Pang Korn, "Honestly, I'm pretty excited that I will get to play in here because it's a lakorn where the previous version was very well made. Now, this time, I have to take on this duty, I'm secretly stressed a bit but I will fight. The fitting should be at the end of January and filming should start in February. Right now, I've already read the synopsis. This time, we'll have Uncle Chana Kraabprayoon as the director, again. In addition, this time, I'll get to pair up with Vill, again. We'd probably get along well. A lot of people are probably waiting for our couple, too, because we haven't collaborated in three years. In conclusion, I won't stress out too much (put too much pressure on myself) and will do my best."

I'm already FIN and JIN just hearing Son mention Vill's name so many times. It surely has been way too long.  :teary: :spin:  :coverlaf:  :lol: He knows that it's been 3 years?!!! Hahaha. "Our couple"?!!! Excited?!! I'll grab onto anything, if I want to, and fly with it. Hahaha. :dance3: :woot: :weee:

If Charebelle is playing May's character, I believe May's character is in love with Chai and they eventually end up together, even though, Chai loves only Anne. I could be wrong, memory wise. Hahah. Yeah, so the main nang'rai hasn't been chosen then?

I want to see what changes this version is going to have. :blush:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i really really really hope they keep the same ost and music scores like anne and num's version. they were the reason i loved this lakorn even more. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I guess, we'll have to wait for the fitting to see more cast members. Who knows. Egg may just be nang'rai for Vill again. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I guess, we'll have to wait for the fitting to see more cast members. Who knows. Egg may just be nang'rai for Vill again. Lol
lol give her a break kekek I don't mind at all I kind of like her

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
siraphun said:
don't think this will be as good as num and anne's version just judging from the cast.
what do u mean? whats wrong with the cast? i think the cast are perfect and I believe this version will be just as good as Num and Anne's version if not better. Son and Vill have acted together before and their chemistry is undeniable. Give it a try before judging lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Num and Anne's version is probably as dry snd boring as you can get from the cast. Lol I'm sure SonVill will do better.

I got to agree, I watched bits of piece of Ann and Num version are they sure  were  boring.  :ghehe:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Don't judge book by its cover! I've watched Num and Anne's version.. They didn't have a boom chemistry like SonVill!
The storyline is so slow... by the way I really love the cast can't wait for more cast to reveal!