[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yay, I am loving the updates. Pretty soon, we will get to see SonVill together at last. Broadcast used the ost of Raeng Ngao from the first version for their remake so I am hoping Exact would do the same thing with their version of TPK. Knowing Vill, I'm positive she will nail Anne's role. As for Son, he'll do just as well. SonVill compliments each other on-screen. :)

Btw. I am crossing my fingers for SonVill to reunite after TPK in a slap/kiss/revenge modern lakorn hehe I'm a little greedy. I want more.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OMG Getting so Close! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Cupid Candy said:
I hope they get Gun to sing the ost, I can just picture his voice for it. Noona should be chosen for the girl portion as well.
Yesssssssssss. Gun and Noona are the prince and princess of period osts.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Broadcast used the ost of Raeng Ngao from the first version for their remake so I am hoping Exact would do the same thing with their version of TPK.
If they use the old ost, I hope they have Gun and Noona cover it. If not, they should create a new ost. Bie and Noona's new ost for Koo Gum was just as good as the old one. I want something very dream like, like Tawee Pope's ost for this.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill finally confirmed that she's in here in the interviews during the Club Friday Series press conference. Nai Leh Sanaeha is about to finish filming so all they're waiting for is Son's availability. Vill said there won't be much updates until next month. Vill said she's busy filming lakorns but she has no control over the broadcast schedule, so the only thing she can do is film and wait for them to air. Vill brought that up because she went out eating one day and someone approached her asking her if she's still acting because they haven't seen her on television for a long time. And it's true, Ngao Jai ended towards the end of March, so 9 months with no Vill. And it's not like she goes to that many events.

Vill said she'll do her best even though she knows that the previous actresses who took on this role did a great job.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This one and YLC were Anne's worst. Lol

I don't know the director but is he the one who did Sao Noi? Son said the word "again" with the director and Vill. Oh brother, no bueno, if that was the case. Haha.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yahhh!! Finally!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: About time people, golden couple is back! 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
^Yay! I love your siggie. My SonVill....they will always be priceless and classic.
Yahhh I just love how they looked at each other, Vill's smile is so cute! I want to see her forever like this..
Oh well I know her future really well <3 Priceless couple, I hope they crush all of good rating lakorns of Exact XD

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'll translate the article about Vill talking about TPK later, maybe tomorrow or so, when I have free time. I'm a bit busy.

Vill does talk about Son, but it's very short and general. Vill just mentioned that she and Son were born together in the ET industry and the last time they met each other was in Sao Noi, which was a long time ago, but she does quote on quote say that she and Son are a "koojin" for the Chinese fans. I don't think I've ever heard Vill mention the word "koojin" towards anyone. I could have missed it. This reminds me of when P'Jackarita was interviewing Toomtam and Vill during Ngao Jai promotions or something and she was like, yay, our koojin, they both just looked at each other like...uh...okay. Hahaha. See, Vill rarely admits to being anyone's koojin besides Son in this case. Maybe Push during Leh Nang Fah, but Son...after almost 4 years apart...she still holds it in her heart as a koojin with Son, that's special. :weee: :teary: :crush: :coverlaf: :blush: KLP did do very well in Mainland China and then Sao Noi did very well in Taiwan.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Aww I will be waiting! So glad to hear her mentioned "Koojin" with P'Son :cry: :cry:
you forget Vietnam humm actually all of Vill's lakorns do well in Vietnam XD

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm HAPPPPPYYYYY too. But let's just pray they release fitting photos. I don't see what's the big deal and keeping them all secret?! Aka A Love To Kill. I mean, Aom and people were quick to release them for Ngao Jai and NLSH too. So I hope they will do the same for TPK.