[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:

EXACTLY!!! I am so ticked off. Waited for two whole months, and nothing! I want to see Vill and Son!!!  :weee:
LOL IKR I was so excited to see fitting but all I get is disappointment.. Are you free this summer? We've got three of Vill's lakorn to watch

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
LOL IKR I was so excited to see fitting but all I get is disappointment.. Are you free this summer? We've got three of Vill's lakorn to watch
 Anything with Vill, then I am free!! 

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know why, but I am so excited for this lakorn more than A Love To Kill, and Nai Leh Sanahae. Son is going to be so hot.  :drools:  I love that this drama is all prim and proper and that it is set during the 40s. Even though there won't be much skinship, I won't mind because I love the storyline. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
You pervert, you knew P'Son is going to be so HOT lol :rolleyes1:  haha I also love the storyline too. However, there are so many boring line in the latest version so I hope they cut it off, and I want them to keep the ost I really love it!.

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
You pervert, you knew P'Son is going to be so HOT lol :rolleyes1:  haha I also love the storyline too. However, there are so many boring line in the latest version so I hope they cut it off, and I want them to keep the ost I really love it!.

You know what, in my wildest dream, I think it would be a better if they revised the the storyline by making the princess pregnant before their marriage. And then she dies with a baby, that would be more tragic. And if they do add that she is pregnant, then that mean that there would be a willing scene! But, anyways, it's in my wildest dreams.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:

You know what, in my wildest dream, I think it would be a better if they revised the the storyline by making the princess pregnant before their marriage. And then she dies with a baby, that would be more tragic. And if they do add that she is pregnant, then that mean that there would be a willing scene! But, anyways, it's in my wildest dreams.
OMG what a horrible dreams ( no willing part though)  :loool: hah She is pregnant and then gets poison. I rather want her become ghost lol you should write a FF

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I remembered watching Anne's and Num's version, and the only part that was interesting to me was when Num was still alive. So basically, only their first lifetime was the interesting part to me. I hated the third life because it was so bland and rushed! It was like, BOOM! They got married.  :loool:  That's why, they should make this version 10x spicier with some slaps and kisses in the third lifetime! Son's kisses in    Songkram Nang Ngarm was  :spicy:, and Vill's kisses in SSP were  :spin:. Both of them kissing in this version of Tae Pang Korn would definitely benefit the viewer's ratings.  :loool:Therefore I pray that this version would be mindblown.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:
I remembered watching Anne's and Num's version, and the only part that was interesting to me was when Num was still alive. So basically, only their first lifetime was the interesting part to me. I hated the third life because it was so bland and rushed! It was like, BOOM! They got married.  :loool:  That's why, they should make this version 10x spicier with some slaps and kisses in the third lifetime! Son's kisses in    Songkram Nang Ngarm was  :spicy:, and Vill's kisses in SSP were  :spin:. Both of them kissing in this version of Tae Pang Korn would definitely benefit the viewer's ratings.  :loool:Therefore I pray that this version would be mindblown.

Sounds like you're daydreaming lol He seems respect women a lot plus this is not slap kiss genre. I also remembered when I watch the second version, all I asking for was flashback cuz I wanna see their first like more than second. The second life was drags and third life was BOOM! they got married haha gotta agree you. I wanna see SonVill in a Slap Kiss. That will never happens. This will be SonVill farewell lakorn

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:

Sounds like you're daydreaming lol He seems respect women a lot plus this is not slap kiss genre. I also remembered when I watch the second version, all I asking for was flashback cuz I wanna see their first like more than second. The second life was drags and third life was BOOM! they got married haha gotta agree you. I wanna see SonVill in a Slap Kiss. That will never happens. This will be SonVill farewell lakorn

Well, you never know. EXACT did somewhat of a whole 180 turn when they remade Ngao Asoke and Sud Sai Pan. We never know what they might do to Tae Pang Korn.  :lol:  

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:

Well, you never know. EXACT did somewhat of a whole 180 turn when they remade Ngao Asoke and Sud Sai Pan. We never know what they might do to Tae Pang Korn.  :lol:  
How about let's do it like this? She thought he killed her. That would be awesome plot lol :whahuh: :loool:  There you go slap and kiss all the way you wanted

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
How about let's do it like this? She thought he killed her. That would be awesome plot lol :whahuh: :loool:  There you go slap and kiss all the way you wanted

NO...... That would be too cliche! I actually really prefer passionate love in lakorns rather than aggressive. Tae Pang Korn would be perfect for that passionate love storyline, but what it lacked was that there was no male protagonist for like 2/3 of the lakorn, so it was literally impossible for n'ek to have some love and sweet scenes with anyone. Ughh... just thinking about it makes my head hurt. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
 No only you, my head is also hurt, Sucks! SonVill seems to stuck with only this type of lakorn. Yah I understand this is a big project as a fan of SonVill we should be happy but we are not haha we wanted Slap Kiss for them. lol :whatever: There was only female protagonist