[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, that's true.

Vill has been hurt before. I love how Vill allows herself time to fully heal from a broken heart before moving on. Some people just break up one minute and then already jumping into a whole new relationship the next. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill's interview with P'Jack in yesterday's event, Vill said that they're about to do the fitting and then filming will start next month.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL That's funny! I hope she meet someone who really truly cares about her in the future.
Hehe I've had never hurt before but I'm hurt after I become Vill's fan lol it's looks like I'm also hurt when she hurts although it was already passed.
That's crazy about me. When I really love and care about someone even my family members can't talk bad about them. I'm ready to fight.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Vill's interview with P'Jack in yesterday's event, Vill said that they're about to do the fitting and then filming will start next month.
OMG so fitting could be in this month!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I adore Vill even though I may not agree with everything she does but I'm a fan so I support her work. Lol

I love fully but not too intensely. I save room for disappointments.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:
OMG so fitting could be in this month!
I don't know how it's going to fall into place when Son has to go to Vietnam this month and then both are going China at the end of the month. Vill is filming for Club Friday series right now. Oil is super busy, so they're waiting for his queue. I don't know if fitting will happen this month. I'll believe it when I see it. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL IKR hah I'm trying to fix that problems of mine. I'm getting a lot better.

aiyaja said:
Haha, I adore Vill even though I may not agree with everything she does but I'm a fan so I support her work. Lol

I love fully but not too intensely. I save room for disappointments.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I don't know how it's going to fall into place when Son has to go to Vietnam this month and then both are going China at the end of the month. Vill is filming for Club Friday series right now. Oil is super busy, so they're waiting for his queue. I don't know if fitting will happen this month. I'll believe it when I see it. Lol
Hummmmm that sounds super busy of them lol then I won't able to see my princess yet even this month.. They work really hard XD Hopeully, they give some times for fitting.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^So gorgeous.

Son said they're about ready to film but you know, their "ready" is like months. Haha. Son said the lakorn he's about to film with P'Kai probably won't start until mid-year, which will give him a few months to film this one first before he jumps roles and films two lakorns at a time. I think the one with Yam may wrap up soon. Son said he's been offered 7-8 lakorns this year. That's why he's so busy and only choosing the ones he wants to do due to lack of time.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OMG that is a lot of lakorns :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: No wonder why Vill said he is too busy

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, that means, Son may be free lance after his contract ends. That may be why he's getting so many lakorn offers.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, I'm hoping for that too, but you know, seems like Son wants to work with as many actresses as he can.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I support him. That's a great ideas of him. He will be more famous in the future. Best of Luck P'Son..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I support Son too.

I hope Vill reunites with Push soon. And if possible Sean and Toomtam.

Then Vill should venture out of the One HD boys.

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
finally! thanx admin!
I saw VILL AND SON AND TOOMTAM on IG and what...........?!!
Who do I ship with Vill? TOOMVILL or SONVILL? I don't know what to do.:p