[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
This is her, her character end up with Toomtam's character that's how Son will reborn
Yes, Bee is the Nrai princess

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Bee is okay.

I think Bee looks good for her age. Of course, they had to dress her down and granny in the lakorn with Toomtam and Noona because she was his mother but Bee looks GOOD. Bee next to James Ji and she still looks good and compatible with him in Buang Hong BTS and fitting when they dressed her up as older in there too. Bee and Son will be okay.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Agree! Bee still looks good and young. In my opinion she looks way younger than Jui. They are the same age right?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think both Bee and Jui look good. Bee just looks sexier due to her model demeanor. Lol

Bee is a year older.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
I can't see Vill as weak n'ek
She doesn't match the charcter
Also, I feel like P' Bee Namtip overpower her role
And they should focus more on the 1st life a little more
Not get a glimpse here n there

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I can't see Vill as weak n'ek
She doesn't match the charcter
Also, I feel like P' Bee Namtip overpower her role
And they should focus more on the 1st life a little more
Not get a glimpse here n there
I can't see either she suit smart na'ek but it will goes well.She can weak lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is perfect as a weak nang'ake. Look at Sao Noi and Sood Sai Paan. Lol Nid and Gan were goody two shoes.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Vill's character was pretty weak in Kaew Lom Phet. Her first nang'ake role and she played a weak character. I think she does a fine job at playing weak characters, although her strong characters are more likable by many people.
I still just can't believe that Toomtam is playing second in this lakorn. I just can't believe it. I never thought that we will ever see Son, Vill and Toomtam in one lakorn together. lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I know she will do a good job. Why? everything is possible if it's Vill even though I prefer her as strong.
LOL I'm still at shocked SonVill and ToomVill in a lakorn XD

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Off topic. Just saw SonVill fans in the baidu forum were cheering for this pic from the facebook of Mike D. Angelo International fanpage.

D~D

sarNie Adult
awe, that photo of Vill and Toomtam holding hands brings back so much memory of Sud Sai Pann.
But SonVill will forever be my #1 no matter what.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
awe, that photo of Vill and Toomtam holding hands brings back so much memory of Sud Sai Pann.
But SonVill will forever be my #1 no matter what.

I know right I miss Sud Sai Pan so much

Well ToomVill #1 for me of course I still love SonVill