[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
For me, it's hard to choose between ToomVill and SonVill. I fell in love with SonVill first but ToomVill's good friendship offscreen captured my attention the most. I don't know. It's a hard decision. I think I ship both equally.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Haha but I just love ToomVill on screen and off lol anyway this would be really hard decision so many fans but I simply choose ToomVill.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Haha but I just love ToomVill on screen and off lol anyway this would be really hard decision so many fans but I simply choose ToomVill.
and how about Push/Vill. I love them a lot. These 3 hot actors (Son, Toom and Push) had such great dramas with her.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
and how about Push/Vill. I love them a lot. These 3 hot actors (Son, Toom and Push) had such great dramas with her.
Push?? even though he was my first favorite Thai actor; I used to ship him with Vill a lot.
I dislike his personality at all so I've burned him in my heart since he broke up with him GF and his endless matter with Jui. No jealous, the news made me sick of him. I found out he is just a hunger guy for fame.

DaoRisa

Push?? even though he was my first favorite Thai actor; I used to ship him with Vill a lot.
I dislike his personality at all so I've burned him in my heart since he broke up with him GF and his endless matter with Jui. No jealous, the news made me sick of him. I found out he is just a hunger guy for fame.
Awwwwww...I didn't know about that. I just adore them in the drama. who is his GF? do you have her pic to share?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm okay with Push. Not a big fan of his like before. I mean, not that I was a big fan of his to begin with but I used to enjoy his work. Nowadays, I barely watch any of his lakorns unless the storyline is interesting. I don't think I shipped Push and Vill together, but I did like their friendship offscreen until things got a little messy. Well, not messy but the media made it seem like Vill was a third hand in Push's relationship so she began to keep her distance, which was rather said. It was too bad that, that transpired, because they got along really well too.

DaoRisa

I'm okay with Push. Not a big fan of his like before. I mean, not that I was a big fan of his to begin with but I used to enjoy his work. Nowadays, I barely watch any of his lakorns unless the storyline is interesting. I don't think I shipped Push and Vill together, but I did like their friendship offscreen until things got a little messy. Well, not messy but the media made it seem like Vill was a third hand in Push's relationship so she began to keep her distance, which was rather said. It was too bad that, that transpired, because they got along really well too.
Whoaah, another news for me. Haven't heard about this one either. To me,Push is loveable and watchable, not really a big fan of him, but I found him and Vill are so cute together in their drama "Nang Fah...", and a few more with other actresses.

How is this happening??! Vill, Toomtam and Son in one lakorn??? :mad::(:facepalm:

I may just die.:crybaby2: Toomtam and Vill in a lakorn but they don't end up together?....:( I'm so heartbroken. I mean I prefer them in a slap kiss lakorn but still...

And oohhh, Villnan, where are the photos from in your siggie? :aaaaa:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
How is this happening??! Vill, Toomtam and Son in one lakorn??? :mad::(:facepalm:

I may just die.:crybaby2: Toomtam and Vill in a lakorn but they don't end up together?....:( I'm so heartbroken. I mean I prefer them in a slap kiss lakorn but still...

And oohhh, Villnan, where are the photos from in your siggie? :aaaaa:

LOL where have you been? I too prefer ToomVill for slap kiss but I still sad XD

My siggie?? haha somehow it happened lol I felt like a gift from heaven :icon12:

I have been taking a break from Thai lakorns lol. I was randomly searching Vill's dramas a few weeks ago and I clicked on Ngao Jai's page. Once I saw Maiko's siggy of their kiss, I was sucked into the ToomVill world. :cheer: And call me crazy, but I really did go through every page of the Ngao Jai post lol. o_O You gals were so hilarious!:campeon2:

And is your siggy from a video clip? I would love to see the original photos/video if you know where to find it. :aplastao:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I have been taking a break from Thai lakorns lol. I was randomly searching Vill's dramas a few weeks ago and I clicked on Ngao Jai's page. Once I saw Maiko's siggy of their kiss, I was sucked into the ToomVill world. :cheer: And call me crazy, but I really did go through every page of the Ngao Jai post lol. o_O You gals were so hilarious!:campeon2:

And is your siggy from a video clip? I would love to see the original photos/video if you know where to find it. :aplastao:

OMG every single page of Ngao Jai? Too bad you were not there when Ngao Jai aired XD I started shipping them after watching Sud Sai Pan. Luckily, at the same time I found out the they were having another lakorn. That was how I got into this site. I wasn't able to stop shipping them no matter how much I tried. My ship is sailing really far away at the time when I realized lol ToomVill is drag for sure. Like vampire they sucked out all of my blood.

This pics was taking at Finale Wedding Fashion Show

http://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/tv-toomvill-toomtam-yuttana-and-vill-wannarot.62364/page-7

Last edited:
THANKS Villnan!!!! I'm dead.....:roto2gaydude:

They are just so stinkin cute! :love: I wish they are like Pam and Jim (The Office, the American TV show) where they will one day get to be together but they just have their timing all wrong. :lily::ARMS1:

And yeah, pretty much every page haha. It was really slow at work lol. But yep, I wished I was on that journey with you gals. :(

I just hope we get news soon of a new ToomVill collab so I can dream again. :ARMS1:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL I was just like you when I saw these pics . Yes, a new collab where ToomVill as lead couple again. I don't like this idea but still I will watch cuz they would have a lot of screen time together in the second life.

Hehe I wish ToomVill can be together in the future.

I was lucky when I joined this fourum. I think it was at eposide 5/6 already.
So you're one of PERVERT FC member haha welcome to pervert world XD I love to meet TV's Fans

PERVERT: ToomVill Fanclub name on this site XD