[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

D~D

sarNie Adult
I'm soooooooo OFF topic here but I'm carious to what happen here. (translation PLEASE:crybaby2:)
VillNews.PNG

Last edited:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I'm soooooooo OFF topic here but I'm carious to what happen here. (translation PLEASE:crybaby2:)
Vill accept that she and Nong Thana (little brother of Boy Pakorn) are in relationship now and this time her love is ok unlike before he is mature and always remind her in everything....they started with friends who gave advice to each other then there is something special.....they like other couple....she hang out with him like usual don't have any problems...he honor her and look after her very well......but however she won't be like before cos she not want to hurt ..

Sorry in advance if my translation isn't correct all!!!

whitedove

sarNie Adult
According to a Chinese news brief, it seems to be something like . . . man of style of the year. Still, I may be wrong.
Sorry if this reply was late. Son got an award for Kazz magazine popular men/guys of the year. But Son wasn't the only one, he was one of 7 male celebrities who got it.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Vill accept that she and Nong Thana (little brother of Boy Pakorn) are in relationship now and this time her love is ok unlike before he is mature and always remind her in everything....they started with friends who gave advice to each other then there is something special.....they like other couple....she hang out with him like usual don't have any problems...he honor her and look after her very well......but however she won't be like before cos she not want to hurt ..

Sorry in advance if my translation isn't correct all!!!
thank you so much!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sorry if this reply was late. Son got an award for Kazz magazine popular men/guys of the year. But Son wasn't the only one, he was one of 7 male celebrities who got it.
thank you !!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

‘วิว’ เผยเหตุ “แต่ปางก่อน” เปิดกล้องไม่ได้
“วิว” วรรณรท ชี้สาเหตุที่ยังไม่สามารถเปิดกล้องถ่ายทำละครเรื่อง “แต่ปางก่อน” ได้ เพราะโลเกชั่นยังไม่ลงตัว

เป็นอีกหนึ่งโปรเจกท์ใหญ่ของทางช่อง วัน 31 สำหรับละครพีเรียดรีเมกเรื่องดัง “แต่ปางก่อน” ที่ได้พระเอก “สน” ยุกต์ ส่งไพศาล และ นางเอกสาว “วิว” วรรณรท กลับมาร่วมงานกันในละครเรื่องดังกล่าว ที่หลายๆ คนต่างคิดกันว่า มีการเริ่มถ่ายทำกันไปแล้ว แต่ล่าสุดได้รับข้อมูลมาว่า ยังไม่ได้เริ่มถ่ายทำกันเลย งานนี้ผู้สื่อข่าวบันเทิง คม ชัด ลึก ได้เจอ วิว เลยขอถามถึงสาเหตุที่ยังไม่ได้ถ่ายทำสักหน่อย
"คือจริงๆ ละครเรื่อง แต่ปางก่อน ก็เป็นโปรเจกท์ที่หลายๆ คนอาจจะคิดว่ามีการเริ่มถ่ายทำกันไปแล้ว ต้องบอกก่อนว่า อย่าเพิ่งตกใจอะไร ละครไม่ได้พับโปรเจกท์นะ แต่คือตอนนี้ทางทีมงานยังติดปัญหาเรื่องการหาโลเกชั่น ที่เป็นเส้นเรื่องหลักของเรื่อง คือเรือนหอที่พระเอกจะสร้าง ซึ่งรายละเอียดเรื่องศิลปะ ต้องถูกต้องตามยุคสมัยสักหน่อย เหตุผลนี้ จึงเป็นเรื่องที่ทำเอาฝ่ายหาสถานที่ ค่อนข้างหนักใจอยู่ เอาจริงๆ ทางทีมงานก็จะคอยบอกวิว คอยเช็คคิวกันอยู่เรื่อยๆ และก็มีคนถามกันเข้ามาเยอะ ถึงละครเรื่องนี้ แต่คร่าวๆ ตอนนี้เห็นว่าทีมงานได้สถานที่มาเรียบร้อยแล้ว หลังจากตามหามาค่อนข้างนาน เร็วๆ นี้ประมาณปลายเดือนกรกฎาคม ก็น่าจะได้เริ่มต้นถ่ายทำกันแล้ว ไม่ต้องห่วงนะอีกมุมวิวคิดว่า ถือว่าเป็นโชคดีด้วย ที่ละครเรื่องแต่ปางก่อน เลื่อนคิวเปิดกล้องแบบนี้ เพราะก่อนหน้านี้ วิวเดินทางไปถ่ายทำละครซีรีส์อีกเรื่องหนึ่งคือ รักฝุ่นตลบ ที่เดินทางไปถึง 5 จังหวัดทางภาคเหนือ และเพิ่งปิดกล้องไปด้วย ถ้าเรื่องแต่ปางก่อน ถ่ายพร้อมกัน กับรักฝุ่นตลบ หนูว่าร่างหนูพังแน่ๆ " วิวกล่าว

cr http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/233588#.V4X2_nbuDJI.facebook

So they are about to start film lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Really, the third generation and they are going to make Vill dress like that?!?!?o_O WHY !!!!:BangHead: I don't like that blouse and that hair. :crybaby2:
They do opposite as fitting, believe me they would change her lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
They do opposite as fitting, believe me they would change her lol

Like... I understand that 3 different generation mean 3 different looks but I hope that its just this 1 outfit that is horrible looking. :( I hope what you said is true:)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Really, the third generation and they are going to make Vill dress like that?!?!?o_O WHY !!!!:BangHead: I don't like that blouse and that hair. :crybaby2:
lol I totally agree with u! whats up with the outfit shes wearing and her hair?! lol they better give her different outfits in the lakorn! :facepalm:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What ugly clothes on both and bad hair for Vill. I hope they change the style. Lol

Anyway, per Vill and the news up there plus some news clips I've seen, Tae Pang Korn was delayed in filming due to filming locations. They were still searching for the pra'ake's wedding house because they're following the book's details because it's a very important element of the story. But they've already found one so filming will finally start end of July. Vill said she's sort of glad that she didn't have to film Ruk Fun Thalob together with Tae Pang Korn or else she would be pretty tired.

Ruk Fun Thalob has finished filming already.