[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I found that there was a little too much dramatic sound effect, but otherwise everything else is fine. Well, the beginning when Son was carrying Vill, and there was the slow motion, I thought that looked weird.

I think Chai Yai's mom don't like Man Kaew simply because she is a foreigner. She's probably a very patriotic/arrogant/ignorant person aka racist. Anyways, that's my take on why the mother don't like Man Kaew. And the fact that the father always praises Man Kaew fueled the mother's hatred towards her.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, don't forget they just got done filming so everything was probably rushed on editing. That's why I like preproduced lakorns because we all know Thai lakorns are happy endings so there's no need to film and air and anticipate the ending.

It sounded weird during Maan Kaew's death because it seems like Vill and Son had to record their voices on top of footage, at least to me. Lol

I'm watching this right now.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think they air twice a week.

I like Vill in here. Her acting is a lot calmer and more focused than the one with Tui. She can control her voice and eyes, too.

Son is so-so. Bee just looks too old to be "Nong."

I really liked the first episode. It got to the point. Now, I wonder how many episodes this will actually be because they're moving quite fast.

Dang, I didn't expect them to start the lakorn off with the wedding. Hahaha. I guess, that's what P'San meant.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
1 hour episodes are sort of short for lakorns but they're just right for me. Hahaha, they won't be too tiresome to time and sub. Plus, they are like Korean dramas.

I can't wait to sub this but there are so many words I have no idea what they are especially the names of foods. I'm going to butcher them for sure, I hope no one gets offended.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol @aiyaja thats why I dont sub period lakorns or even historical for that matter bc I'm gonna struggle with the language and use of terms haha. I'm already struggling with modern Thai language already :risas3:but you can do it. I have faith in you :icon12:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Vill acts better in a more dramatic/romance lakorn. I personally think that romantic comedy is not for Vill because.... you know.....

@aiyaja it's okay! I'm here supporting you all the way through! As long as I feel like I understand most of the things they're saying, then I'm okay, but I don't know about others.

I was rewatching episode 1 and then I realized something hilarious (probably only me, but oh well lol)...... Anyways, the very beginning scene when Chai Yai and Man Kaew was bidding their farewell to the parents is where the "hilarious: scene took place. Okay, so when all the parents walked out of the room and Chai Yai followed them out of the door meanwhile Man Kaew quickly ran to the bed, Chai Yai closed the door, and immediately unbuttoned his collar. I think that that is a normal thing to do, but it's just hilarious because he's like "It's time for action". LOL! :risas3:

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm just going to find the closest words for the words I don't know. As long as they make sense.

Hahahah. That was funny to me too.

I literally couldn't understand what Vill was saying when she threw out blood and Son wanted to take her to the doctor.

Son sometimes gives blank looks, though.

But the Mom is sort crazy how she was going to attack Maan Kaew. Man...I wonder if that happened, what would be the consequences? Maan Kaew is royalty too but in Laos. That's just messed up for the Mom and her racist mentality.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I'm just going to find the closest words for the words I don't know. As long as they make sense.

Hahahah. That was funny to me too.

I literally couldn't understand what Vill was saying when she threw out blood and Son wanted to take her to the doctor.

Son sometimes gives blank looks, though.

But the Mom is sort crazy how she was going to attack Maan Kaew. Man...I wonder if that happened, what would be the consequences? Maan Kaew is royalty too but in Laos. That's just messed up for the Mom and her racist mentality.

i didn't understand what Vill was saying when she was coughing up blood too. lol. mainly because i'm not too fluent in thai, but i was just like...uhhh okay. i usually can make out some words, but all i heard was the word pit (poison) somewhere her dialogue while looking at her bracelet, and that was it. ahaha

on a side note, i really liked how ann and num met. son and vill didn't really have that special zing moment.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
This is what I think what Vill said when she threw out the blood. My own interpretation:

Vill: "There's no need to go. The blood is still red. I'll wait; there's nothing wrong."
Son: "We can't wait!"

LOL! I know.... this is what I think Vill said based off from my basic Thai vocabulary. There is a 99.999% chance that I am wrong.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
pit (poison)
Oh... lol! I thought she said "phit" (wrong). I didn't even think of pit (poison).

I don't know.... Like the previous version had their pros and this one also have their pros when it came to Chai Yai and Man Kaew's meeting. I'll say I like both of their introduction.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Tuned in so see if I am interest in watching. I watched Ann and Num's version recently and I love the song/melody. It's beautiful, but in this version is it a male singer.

I think it's this, but not sure . The conversation between Son and Vill.

-Son: Man Kaew, what's happening to you?
-Vill shakes her head
-Son: I am going to take you to the doctor
-Vill: No, it's too late
-Vill: Either " Why is this happening" or "My hand, why is it this color" ( not sure since it's inaudible)
-Vill: I have been poisoned, I am not going to make it.

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, that's the convo.

Vill says: The blood's color means I was poisoned. It's too late.

When Son was carrying Vill out of the house in a slow motion style, he was asking her, who did this to you?! I was like, uh, I think your guess is as good as hers. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, Son said Tan Chai plays the violin and then his character in the third lifetime will play the piano.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
vill's playing of the instrument wasn't believable at all. her fingers had no control of the strings. lol. and the music transitioned from the instruments to tae pang korn to dramatic effect for bee's evil glare. hahaha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son's Tan Chai is so cheeky. Hahah. He's flirting with Maan Kaew like full blown. He's likes playing words with her. :)

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, the FirstCS subber team released the Chinese-subbed EP1 three hours ago: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/iJJXOnzBzRI/?resourceId=0_06_02_99. Super speedy!! Really appreciate the efforts made by all the team and solo subbers. According to the Chinese lines, here Man Kaew says something like, "The ivory bracelet discolors. I'm poisoned. It's too late." And Chai Yai's mom dislikes Man Kaew for two reasons based on the lines of the servant, Jan: Man Kaew is low-born (??), and she suspects that Man Kaew may someday be the third-hand to steal her husband (!!??). I guess that's why those hi-so ladies look at man Kaew in that way. Just FYI.

Off topic. Does anyone happen to know what this song is? Thank you.

Last edited:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Wow, the FirstCS subber team released the Chinese-subbed EP1 three hours ago: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/iJJXOnzBzRI/?resourceId=0_06_02_99. Super speedy!! Really appreciate all the efforts made by the team or solo subbers. According to the Chinese lines, here Man Kaew says something like, "The ivory bracelet discolors. I'm poisoned. It's too late." Just FYI.
yea, i kinda assumed when they showed her bracelet that it had to do with poison and her bracelet. since in kdramas, the spoon changes color when there's poison.