[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Miyuki1988

sarNie Egg
OneHD will upload this lakorn on youtube? I wan't to download. And @aiyaja thank u for sub this lakorn. I like to ask if u could share ur softsubs of this lakorn with me, it's because I wan't to use to translate in portuguese. Thank You...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
son is definitely more flirtatious than num. num was more of a supabaroot.

and damn, son confessed fast. lol. no wonder period dramas always have multiple wives. it's lust at first sight, not love at first sight.

also, it's so weird. the dad was so accepting and happy for num to be interested in ann. now he's hesitant about vill because of bee. lol

and i just can't look at bee and see her being called song. son doesn't look old enough to match her. she's too much of a legend for me to see her be paired with a young p'ek. i need her with the originals that i watched her with back in the days.

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Hi, everyone. Please be patient. English subs on their way. Almost done with Episode 1, spot checking here and there. They will most likely be released together and at the latest Saturday.
awe, thank u so MUCH !!:icon12::icon12::icon12:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Hahah, see. Even I couldn't make out what Vill said. Lol

The song is for happy occasions. The lyrics are beautiful too. Let me know if you want an English translation. :)

It's called Sook Gun Tur Rao or Let's Be Happy or in Thai สุขกันเถอะเรา

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lyrics.mthai.com/happy_new_year/1394.html/amp
the beginning sounds amazingly beautiful (it's like a classic). Its sure does sounds like a happy song:thumbup:
and Aiyaja, if u do "have time" (subbing), i sure would love to understand the song. but if it ever comes to you not having time b/c you need to sub TPK, then don't stress over it. :icon12:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Sometimes, people just know what their heart wants.
Aw. It's still a beautiful lakorn. I didn't have high hopes for ratings anyway because seems like the Thai audience is more into dramatic cat fight lakorns or slap kiss dramas moreso romantic ones. Lol Even if they're classics. The audience and trends have changed.

Anyway, yeah...Tan Chai needs to control himself. Lol He's so pushy towards Jao Nang. I mean, she hasn't even said anything to confirm his feelings YET he won't take no for an answer. Haha. But at the same time, I'm sure Tan Chai knows that she likes him just like how he told her that all he sees are love in her eyes for him. He's westernized so he's going to be a lot more straight forward. But I like men who are honest and true to their feelings. He confessed to her and even asked for her hand in marriage. The guys is SERIOUS. Lol I think that scares her.

I think Jao Nang was IT for him. It wasn't even lust but sometimes, people wait their whole lives and then, BAM. They fall in love like that and it's over. Hahah.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yay mv is out!!

Does anyone know if one31 will upload the lakorn? I don't like how they're inconsistent with their lakorn. Some they upload right away, some they take forever

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
They released the song!!!

YAAASSSS!!! Now I'm just waiting for Lao Man Kaew, but I don't know why but I have a feeling that they won't add it in here. I feel like it will only be a instrumental piece..... I don't know why I feel like this. Lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Can anyone link me to the Lao man kaew song from previous version?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So behind in the Lakorn world. Aishh! This something I'm hesitant to watch but reading these comments make me excited! Lol.

Does anyone know where I can watch w/ Eng subs?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love the storyline for this lakorn! I wonder how fans can manage to see Vill with two of her best P'eks, i would be so torn because of obvious reasons. I like the old version cause it looks so classic, but this one looks a little bit too much like a fantasy.