[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

yeexiong

sarNie Egg
I am not a huge fan of Son but I think he is doing a fine job. I am completely head over heels for Chai Yai. I love the way he looks at Maan Kaew, love the way he's so persistent, and love the way smiles. ❤ I think this Chai Yai is a gentleman, he's just a man that knows what he wants. He's tried to do things the nice and proper way but that didn't work. Therefore, he had to do things his way and burn a few bridges.

The pace in this version is moving waaay too fast for me. Slow down a little so I can soak up more sweet scenes between Son and Vill (but to be honest don't slow down- I'll rather have it fast than slow pace).
Can't wait for Thursday because I get a double dose of Vill! I am having a little #sonvillfever atm and wrote an essay, please forgive people.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
lol that's funny. I guess Thai audience are really different from international audience. We preferred our P'ek to be hormone crazy, rough, and aggressive. That's what makes them so attractive lol
Yup! That's why I love all pra'eks in revenge lakorns :pancarta:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Funny. I suppose it means there are two types of critiques:

The first type is from supporters of Num and Ann’s old version. I’ve never seen that version before, but it must have been a classic masterpiece and anchored the imagination of its viewers. When Son’s Chai Yai drifts from the image portrayed by Num, these viewers feel disappointed.

The other type is from fans of the book. I guess I’ll never have the chance to read the story myself, but words tend to set the imagination free. Readers may have very different interpretations from those of the director and script writer. Off topic, Leonardo Dicaprio is a good actor but, perhaps due to the same reason, not the Gatsby I know.

yunyun

sarNie Egg
I am loving it so far. the pace is a lot faster but its ok with me. Just wondering who or what is Pantip? Thank you to all the subbers!!! thank you!
I finally found the mv to0

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, let's talk about ratings again.

1. One HD's ratings are a bit different than our normal channels like Ch. 3 and Ch. 7. A rating of 2 is considered pretty good at One HD already, so let's not freak out with 1.2-1.4. :p
2. All of the lakorns are experiencing a slump recently. All of the lakorns that are in the same time slot as Tae Pang Korn are low. Ch. 3's lakorns are at 3 and Ch. 7's are at 5.

We can only hope for higher ratings but other else than that, let's just enjoy the lakorn. I know, we all want to spread the love for Tae Pang Korn and can't help but feel a bit discouraged with the ratings, but hopefully, it'll pick up and if not, it's still such a gorgeous lakorn.:cheer:

I'll still sub for you guys, so let's all stay together, okay?:aaaaa:
I'm not worry about the rating.
But I think SONVILL should promote more together. or SONVILLTOOM.willing|

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The ratings...is something we can't force. So let it be.

I'm excited for today's episode! :)
I am not a huge fan of Son but I think he is doing a fine job. I am completely head over heels for Chai Yai. I love the way he looks at Maan Kaew, love the way he's so persistent, and love the way smiles. ❤ I think this Chai Yai is a gentleman, he's just a man that knows what he wants. He's tried to do things the nice and proper way but that didn't work. Therefore, he had to do things his way and burn a few bridges.

The pace in this version is moving waaay too fast for me. Slow down a little so I can soak up more sweet scenes between Son and Vill (but to be honest don't slow down- I'll rather have it fast than slow pace).
Can't wait for Thursday because I get a double dose of Vill! I am having a little #sonvillfever atm and wrote an essay, please forgive people.
A lot of fans are saying the same thing. If Chai Yai wasn't this persistent, he'd be marrying Ying Thae for sure. He's already told his parents and Maan Kaew that he wants to cancel the engagement but no one is willing to help him. And he wasn't even the one who initiated it either. It was his Mom and Ying Thae. Why is Tan Chai to blame for everything? Even from Maan Kaew when she denied him?! It's not his fault at all.

Fans also like that Chai Yai's education overseas didn't go to waste. He's a modern thinker, a changer, a pioneer of his own future. Fans also like that this version makes it clear that Chai Yai loves Maan Kaew because she has beauty and brains. She is someone he sees a future with.

yeexiong

sarNie Egg
I've been watching lots of bts and I'm just very curious to know what Vill said to get hit by the director in this clip. She seems very playful, I really like her personality. Anyone kind enough to translate?

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
So I was watching some clips of SonVill on youtube and came across this clip. I think they were promoting Soi Noi. I love it when he sang to her it was super cute especially at the end when he sing I Love You (I think lol), his body language and the way he look at her so sweet!! Vill how can you not fall for him lol

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
So I was watching some clips of SonVill on youtube and came across this clip. I think they were promoting Soi Noi. I love it when he sang to her it was super cute especially at the end when he sing I Love You (I think lol), his body language and the way he look at her so sweet!! Vill how can you not fall for him lol

I think they were just doing promotion, so don't take it too serious:confused12:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I've noticed that there were still some scenes from the first lifetime that we did not see yet (for an example like the scene where Maan Kaew and Chai Yai were planting the Champa tree), but yet everyone already died off. Does that mean that there will still be new scenes from the first lifetime when Rachawadee come into play?

I'm going to be real honest here, yeah, the previous version had all the classic songs and what we can say the "best" actor and actress, but there was one thing that was left out: the emotions. On my personal opinion, this version did a great job on capturing the audience's heart by how they portrayed the romance between Maan Kaew and Chai Yai; we were there with them during their yearnings, love, passion, and sadness. It wasn't all switching back and forth like a mystery story; it was a love story. I'll be frank, I came home, and watched episode 4 with no English subtitles, and when Maan Kaew died I was sobbing like a baby. The scenes with Chai Yai after the death was only sadder; he was so emotional when he said "Maan Kaew" towards the portrait for his voice cracked a little. That scene was heart breaking. I cannot express how much I love this version because of their portrayal of the character's emotion realistically. ALL of the actors and actresses did a great job. When the mom was about to cry when she realised Chai Yai's mental and physical state, and then had a feeling of guiltiness, I cried with her because I was able to feel the connection with her. It was a moment of "Why did I do this to my son? " Like again, I love how this version portrayed the love story and ALL of the characters emotion in a realistic way.

Sorry for the long rant. This is a prime example of "don't judge a cover by its book". I was skeptical about this lakorn at first, but you know what, I was wrong. This version is exceptionally well done.

sarNie Adult
I never watched the original so don't have anything to compare it to. Have to say Tan Chai is hella dreamy though (in terms of personality, style, etc), and I'm not even into dudes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
There are tons of praises for Son and Bee in today's episodes. They said Son was DAYYMMMMM good at the dramatic and emotional scenes.

People said they were worried about Son but he PROVED them wrong in today's episode. As for Vill, people already know that she's a good actress.

I'm watching it right now then I'll sub Episode 3. Lol