[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Son went to Japan for work and then Vill for vacation. I hope they both have fun. Lol

Thank you everyone for suppoting Tae Pang Korn. We all know it's a great lakorn. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
morning !!!! I'm going to try to watch it tonight, if ep.4 is subbed and then tell all of you how much i like or didn't like. :pancarta:
Off to work now:)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I haven't watched any of this week's episode yet but shout out to the subber and timers on this lakorn. You guys are working fast cuz I just saw ep3 uploaded. Keep up the good work ladies!

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I think the promotion is company/channel's decision. They need time of broadcasting, staff of promotion and production.
If they decide not to do it a lot, there is not much that actors can do.
so well, I hope SON and VILL enjoy their time.
Of course I want to see both or three of them together REALLY.
:sad6:
:BangHead:
:facepalm:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Goshh this is the only lakorn I am hooked on at the moment. They changed a few things in this version but I like it. I can't believe that the mother poisoned Maan Kaew. Son's acting and his chemistry with Vill is still there. Goshh his tears make me wanna cry.. It was such a bittersweet moment when he hugged Maan Kaew outside close to her death :crybaby2:Ying Tae is so annoying, all she cared about was winning I don't even think she really loves Than Chai because she was just jealous and thought about being his wife but never asked chai himself. She's going to strangle him to death in the next episode maybe that's why he remains a ghost?? Toomtam is also going to be in the picture gahh. I don't know how to feel when I see both of them ahha but I am going to be rooting for SonVill. Chilaiyu was pretty weak and useless in the previous version and he was quite annoying especially with his fiancee lol but it might be different here since it's Toomtam heheh

omgg then I realized it was that lakorn that I found out about Toomtam haha the one where he played with Charebelle. I totally forgot she was nek in that lakorn, now she is going to be the annoying fiancee... ughhh :risas3:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
^Dang, your eyes are good. Lol

You know, I think I read somewhere that
The Mom was also part of the plan for the death of Maan Kaew in this version.
And it's true after watching today's episode.

The Mom is just so heartless to Maan Kaew and thank GOD, like what the Mom threatened Tan Chai with, Tan Chai never had her as his Mom again.
what??? that's horrible. in num's version mom didn't like her but she wasn't evil.

beamsgirl, i know what you mean about the longing feeling in the old version. it was just sad like the part where his soul came and said good bye to ann and the part where she got sick and died at the temple/retreat place and her best friend read her sad letter. i also have to praise all the actors in there that made it so seemed so real esp the adults towards the end. chai did a pretty good job transforming into an older man/jirayu's dad. it's not the unrealistic fake i hate you/i love you kiss slap lakorn but a more realistic love story. and even though they don't remember the past at the end (realistic because in real life you don't either) but they know there is something that ties them together. it's also a plus that num could play the piano. asongkhai by the sisters such a beautiful song as well.

too early to judge the new version but i'm glad that they added some spice/flavor and more scenes of the past. though i feel whatever version this is it will be good because like i said story and music is beautiful. unless they have horrible actors which in this case they're pretty decent.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, done with Episode 4, just waiting on it being posted. :)

Yeah, each version has its own colors and charm.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I was watching Vill on a talkshow to promote this lakorn and she said Aom Piyada has always wanted this role but it wasn't time and then when it was time, she wasn't available anymore or the time had passed, so she told Vill to do a good job at it. Hahah.

I have to say, so far, Son and Bee are kicking butt in here. Vill is doing a pretty decent job but there's so much more development on Tan Chai and Ying Thae versus Maan Kaew. I mean, all we know is that she's book smart, can speak in different languages, and stuff but the story writers don't give us behind the scenes as they do with Ying Thae or Tan Chai. Hopefully, Rachawadee will be different.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
omg. i just finished ep 3! i'm pretty sure bee is moving into the room that she will have vill move into later. bee is going to know the ins and outs of that house to prevent toomtam from helping vill. (this is if they follow ann's version)

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I was watching Vill on a talkshow to promote this lakorn and she said Aom Piyada has always wanted this role but it wasn't time and then when it was time, she wasn't available anymore or the time had passed, so she told Vill to do a good job at it. Hahah.

I have to say, so far, Son and Bee are kicking butt in here. Vill is doing a pretty decent job but there's so much more development on Tan Chai and Ying Thae versus Maan Kaew. I mean, all we know is that she's book smart, can speak in different languages, and stuff but the story writers don't give us behind the scenes as they do with Ying Thae or Tan Chai. Hopefully, Rachawadee will be different.
I agree with you, Vill' role needs more development

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching ep. 4 and omg how can anyone be so cruel, especially the mom. She poisoned Maan Kaew and didn't even feel any remorse about it. Her son is going through a grieving period but she is already looking to marry him with Ying Thae, so selfish and heartless. I agreed with yah that Ying Thae don't even love Tan Chia, she just didn't want to lose to Maan Kaew. When Ying Thae went to visited Tan Chia and was saying how she is going to curse him everyday, I just want to go inside the screen and bitch slap her. Just thinking about it I'm mad, In my thoughts I have better comeback line to her then Son lol. Like everyone mention Son and Bee was very good in this episode, and yes Vill character need more development, hopefully the second life will be better. Can't wait for next episode so excited finally Toomtam will appear lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like that Tan Chai made it so clear with Ying Thae and he even used the title of the lakorn in his sentence to her. I'm not sure if anyone noticed but he told Ying Thae, "We didn't do merits together in Tae Pang Korn (in The Past Life)." Therefore, they aren't destined to be together, ever. Hahah.

That idea is weaved into the song, too. Like towards the end of the song where it says,

It must be the path of virtues that have lead us
And the trails of sin that always evolve and change
They’ve allowed us to meet

That's saying, in previous lifetimes, they built merits aka virtues aka good karma aka fortunes together, so they'll end up together in every lifetime. That's why it's such a popular idea for Thai celebrity couples to do merits together at the temples because they believe in that.

I love Tan Chai. He's so straight forward and I'm sorry, Ying Thae. He never lied to you. You lied to yourself about this whole thing. She's not even against the fact that Tan Chai may have Maan Kaew as a mistress or whore because she can't stop that but she wants to be the legal wife who gets all of the image.

I finally bought the song on iTunes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love how Vill looks gently at Son. I still think Vill has the best chemistry with Son. In the lakorn with Tui, I don't even know why Vill allowed herself to have that many intimate kisses with Tui because she looked straight out uncomfortable and violated in a way. Lol

In terms of comfort: 1. Son/Push and then 2. Toomtam