[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^^ Oh my gah..... that would be so darn cute... Since Rachawadee is playful, then I assume that will definitely sulk and be very insecure about herself.... dang..... that would be so cute.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult

This scene.... I think that Chai Yai will reject the kiss, and then Rachawadee will get all sulky, and then start to question her love and interest in him. Then it will all go in circles of misunderstandings. You feel me? lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill makes a funny Rachawadee. Ahh, can't wait to watch Tan Chai and Rachawadee.

I want to see Rachawadee get jealous about Maan Kaew, but please, don't do anything dumb like use Jirayuth or anything because that's just going to break Tan Chai's heart. I can't bear to see that. Lol I would love to watch Tan Chai get upset and jealous but not sad though. He's been through enough.

Sometimes you just meet that one and that's it. I actually want to see if in this version, does Rachawadee fall in love with Tan Chai for who he is as a ghost or is it because of that connection in the past. I find it more romantic and miraculous if Rachawadee falls in love with Tan Chai all over again as Rachawadee and not just a new version of Maan Kaew.
I want Rachawadee to fall in love all over again too. Not as Maan Kaew but as Rachawadee...I want her to get a fresh start! To feel the butterflies in the belly for Tan Chai no matter what he is. :p

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I just noticed something..... In this version, Rachawadee is immediately expose to the painting of Maan Kaew, and there wasn't any marks on the face or anything, instead it was left untouched. Well, that's a nice twist of turn. Lol.

I just noticed something..... In this version, Rachawadee is immediately expose to the painting of Maan Kaew, and there wasn't any marks on the face or anything, instead it was left untouched. Well, that's a nice twist of turn. Lol.
I didn't see the older version so not sure 100% but I did see Maan Kaew's painting all slashed up (seems like it as with sharp blade) in one of the teasers...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
In about 9 more hours everyone! Episode 5 will be here!

I'm assuming when Rachawadee enters the wedding house, it's like a dream so everything is like how they were decades ago. Like she has entered Tan Chai's world where everything remains the same but in reality, the portrait has been destroyed by Tan Ying and kept locked away in a dark dungeon somewhere.

That's why Rachawadee faints and I think Jirayuth finds her. It's like she traveled through time or is under a magic zone.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The fans are Pantip are finally letting go of the comparisons. They're actually just enjoying this version for what it is.

1. They believe Vill is perfect as Maan Kaew despite minor "Vill" habits being displayed through Maan Kaew like when she kept turning her face and blushing while they walked the garden together in Sichang Island.
2. They love Son as Tan Chai. They've come to accept that he is a different type of Tan Chai but nonetheless, a very charming and handsome one.
3. They all love the new direction of the stories. It makes people understand the story and love between the leads a lot more.

Yay! Can't wait for Episode 5 and 6!! Praying for GREAT ratings and BUZZ!

The fans are Pantip are finally letting go of the comparisons. They're actually just enjoying this version for what it is.

1. They believe Vill is perfect as Maan Kaew despite minor "Vill" habits being displayed through Maan Kaew like when she kept turning her face and blushing while they walked the garden together in Sichang Island.
2. They love Son as Tan Chai. They've come to accept that he is a different type of Tan Chai but nonetheless, a very charming and handsome one.
3. They all love the new direction of the stories. It makes people understand the story and love between the leads a lot more.

Yay! Can't wait for Episode 5 and 6!! Praying for GREAT ratings and BUZZ!
I am so glad! Do you know the ratings for first 4 episodes? I don't check them but just curious because in reality, the numbers matter. I hope they get recognized for their beautiful work.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I am so glad! Do you know the ratings for first 4 episodes? I don't check them but just curious because in reality, the numbers matter. I hope they get recognized for their beautiful work.
Yes, ratings do matter in the end.

Episode 1: 1.4
Episode 2: 1.2
Episode 3: 1.4
Episode 4: 1.1

The ratings usually drop on Thursdays because of The Mask Singer and then on Monday's, the competitor is I Can See Your Voice. Tae Pang Korn is up against tough programs that have strong fan bases. But like @lanblue said, as long as it's airing and we get to watch it, it's all good.

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
what's pantip?
It's a main forum for Thai fans to chat like us but they're mostly Ch. 3 biased. Lol

A lot of Son/Vill and even Toomtam fans aren't active at all in that forum. Lol I remember Ngao Jai was so quiet on Pantip, more so than Tae a Pang Korn. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
We're always talking about Son's expiring contract with Exact but I rarely hear anything about Vill's contract?! But that's probably because Vill has had no events for a very long time now, so she's sort of not in the media and minds anymore. I hope to find out. Lol

She should stay with Exact, One HD. Actually, she should become free lance but give her queues to One HD as priority. I know it seems like One HD doesn't have that many pra'akes but it's not like Ch. 3 or Ch. 7 or other channels do either. Ch. 7 is the worst right now. I mean, even if other channels do have more actors, they act like they don't. That's why the same pairs are paired up over and over again. It takes Son and Vill 4 years apart to reunite in a lakorn together and that's considering they come from a small company. Lol Plus, one that never promoted them properly as a koojin/kookwan. Lol

But what I'm saying is, Vill has collaborated with Toomtam twice and Son three times in a span of almost 10 years. She can make her rounds with her previous pra'akes like Push, Bie, Pong, eventually Jes, heck, even Kangsom, and by the time she comes back to Toomtam and Son, it'll be another 4 years already. Haha, it has already been 2 years since Ngao Jai and that was because they didn't air Ngao Jai like they had planned. It may be 2.5 years by now, originally. So Toomtam and Vill are due a lakorn, too. Haha.

Anyway, now that One HD is expanding their free lance list of actors and actresses, Vill should lean on One HD but become free lance, too. There's like no point of having a contract with Exact when One HD promotes uncontracted stars a lot more than their very own. That way, she can expand her acting portfolio with other channels, GMM included and all.

It's best if Vill stays away from Ch. 3, though. They have their own click and gang over there. I doubt she's going to get good projects over there. Plus, wouldn't want her to be bullied at another channel because I don't think she's popular with the other girls. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Looking at Vill's list of lakorns, she rarely ever collaborated with her other male costars more than once. Son and Toomtam have been the only exceptions. That's pretty good. And they were all 2 plus years out in between.

D~D

sarNie Adult

This scene.... I think that Chai Yai will reject the kiss, and then Rachawadee will get all sulky, and then start to question her love and interest in him. Then it will all go in circles of misunderstandings. You feel me? lol.
I feel as though Chai Yai going to make the same exact moved to Rachawadee like he did to Maan Kaew in Ep.3 - the scene when they both confess their feeling to each other and Maan Kaew was ready for the kiss but Chai Yai seems to be the gentalman and embrace Maan Kaew instead. . :love:
I don't think the kiss is going to happen, and if it did.....:confused12::confused12::confused12:.......:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Anyway, now that One HD is expanding their free lance list of actors and actresses, Vill should lean on One HD but become free lance, too. There's like no point of having a contract with Exact when One HD promotes uncontracted stars a lot more than their very own. That way, she can expand her acting portfolio with other channels, GMM included and all.

It's best if Vill stays away from Ch. 3, though. They have their own click and gang over there. I doubt she's going to get good projects over there. Plus, wouldn't want her to be bullied at another channel because I don't think she's popular with the other girls. Lol
Lol this reminds me of Esther. She never got her chance of being n'ek over there despite being a little more talented than some of the n'eks. She only got to be a n'ek after leaving CH3 and eventually becomes even more popular than she ever was. So yeah, I agree that Vill shouldn't sign with CH3 unless she goes free agent and works with CH3 as one.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Plus, wouldn't want her to be bullied at another channel because I don't think she's popular with the other girls.
Oh my gosh, this just makes me want to cry. :crybaby2:Lol..... Does she have known enemies in Channel 3? I remember about the issue with her, Mark, and Kim.... But that's about it. Right?

Vill" habits being displayed through Maan Kaew like when she kept turning her face and blushing while they walked the garden together in Sichang Island.
Lol! I thought that that was actually pretty cute and feminine of Maan Kaew , but I guess everyone has their own taste. Lol.

Last edited: