[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

LOL he posted since ep1 was airing haha
Maybe I missed something because I didn't see any TPK posts this week on his IG.
I think you are misreading my comment .... The leads really should post on the days that the Lakorn airs, every week. It helps with social media buzz.

Last edited:
HI EVERYONE! I AM HERE TO JOIN THE TPK BANDWAGON!!! Sorry that I'm late but better late and never hahahaha!! I REALLY ENJOYED THIS DRAMA SO FAR!!!!! THE CHEMISTRY IS BLOWING UP BETWEEN SONVILL!!!! I SHIPPPPPPPP. OMG AND THANK YOU FOR THE ENG SUBS @aiyaja
YES! So glad you are joining the fun. I loved your posts on KC. I've been here for only a week now so I am a little late too. Had to get KC out of my system (Thit and Jee are still there and I am still re-watching) but SonVill in here is so good. I LOVE them in here. Son as Tan Chai Yai is so dreamy and Vill is gorgeous as Maan Kaew and so cute as Rachawadee.

Last edited:
Woah how did you private message her? Is that even allowed? Is that even a function? Lol. I'm so dumb right now.
It's in the settings and yes you can message people but they might not see it. It depends on how their account is set up. It might need to go through approval.
I don't use DM too much.... I only use it if I don't have any other choice and if I think I am helping. haha.

She saw the image!!! She saw the image!!! The image was untouched!! It didn't drag!!! YAAAASSS
You know it was perfect how they met today. I love when Rachawadee made Chai Yai smile and laugh (when she fell down by the door) and was really sad when he couldn't touch her when she fainted. I wanted him to pick her up and nurse her like he did with Maan Kaew then realized the reality of 2nd life time. My heart still ached for Chai Yai .... but he is happy in this episode so I am happy. My feels are all over the place today. LOL

spanky

sarNie OldFart
charbelle suppose to be annoying ....I really enjoy her and toomtam in PRPR....son is good looking...haven't seen much of his lakorn. Was going to try the 1 w/yam

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
@lakornkiki Hahah, you're ruthless! I like! :risas3:At least Vill listens to her fans, though. She's very sweet.

I just got done subbing Episode 5, should be up by tonight. Spot checking it right now. I haven't even watched Episode 6 yet, so will check for news, comments at Pantip and stuff in a bit.:cheer:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
So..... did Maan Kaew's body get buried in Luang Prabang instead of in Siam? Or is that another "mystery" thing that we will have to figure out in the forthcoming episodes?