[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Off toplc. Son's CN fanclub says he and Pong will collaborate with Pooklook and Min for a ch7 lakorn. Just noticed that Kris in her instagram reprted that someone in pantip said the two girls are casted for "Nang Thip." Is this Son's next project in ch7?
Where can I find this information? I want to do some research & digging if I can.

Well, if you are planning on a modern pop I would like to suggest Ed Sheeren's Perfect.

I would do it myself but I ain't got no skills in video editing. It's just a thought.
I found this song to be a childhood sweetheart song which is not what TPK is about.... I'll crop some lyrics and may do a short clip for you... but I am on a ski trip for a week so it might take some time.... i'll try. :)

yeexiong

sarNie Egg
I found this song to be a childhood sweetheart song which is not what TPK is about.... I'll crop some lyrics and may do a short clip for you... but I am on a ski trip for a week so it might take some time.... i'll try. :)
Oh...haha. I was actually thinking a MV from all Son and Vill's lakorn- starting from when they were younger until now. And yes, I agree this song does not suit TPK. Have fun on your ski trip.

I don't know! It's like I just discovered a YouTuber, and I've been conversing and agreeing with you all along. Lol. It's like meeting a celebrity type deal to me. Like I was even shock when I discovered that the aiyaja in YouTube was the aiyaja in asianfuse. Lol. Yeah, I'm weird. There's more discoveries to come.
OMG, hahahahah. You are so funny and cute.

@Villgarden No, I don't make HBD videos. I prefer to just wish them on their Instagram. I might post a photo for Vill because she is one sweet person and takes time to "like" photos from her fans.

I am also going Spring skiing tomorrow for a week so I'll be a little quiet but I'll sign on when I can....

Have fun chatting. xo

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I saw some IG posts on it. Here is one with multiple images. https://www.instagram.com/p/BSkiDhXB40J/?taken-by=sonyukeforeverlove
It says Son was contacted to be a part of that lakorn Lanblue mentioned earlier, the one with Pooklook and Min, BUT Son couldn't accept it, for now, due to conflict of schedules. He doesn't have an open queue for them.

Son is HOT. Everyone wants a piece of him, now that they know he's going to officially be freelance. Yeah, CH. 7 pra'akes can't even compare to Son's pinky at this time. The only Ch. 7 pra'akes I would like to see Vill collaborate with is Michael and maybe, just maybe Mik. Mik is hot but his acting sucks. Weir is just an over beat wheel. Hahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The views on YouTube, number of likes, and comments on the official links are a REASSURING FACT that Tae Pang Korn is making waves into people's hearts. I've been reading A LOT of positive comments and reviews. The first two episodes are already at or almost half a million views in less than a week PLUS they were uploaded 2-3 weeks later, which rarely ever gets this much views if they're uploaded late like this. Even dramas/sitcoms and so forth currently airing and being uploaded like normal can't reach the numbers.

It's only Tae Pang Korn that is left to PROMOTE and MARKET that AIS APP. Haha, all of the other lakorns are being released on YouTube normally. Ugh. I'm telling ya, if they didn't believe in Son Vill, they wouldn't be doing marketing ploys like this again. Hahaha.:risas3: So that's a pro.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yup, those are the ratings. :BangHead: We're already half way through the lakorn, I really really pray that the ratings pick up by next week into the 2s would be awesome! And hopefully, they end at 3. :cheer:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Who can resist not shipping them? When they're so cute and perfect together?:icon12::cheer::aaaaa:I love it when they smile and laugh together. Hahaha.

Ohhh, it was so funny when Son was teasing Vill...when Vill was like "It was a sudden love that I wasn't prepared for" and Son was like "Ever since Kaew Lom Petch." Hahha. Son is so cheeky.:risas3:

Reactions: D~D

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
She has beautiful face, sweet voice so
Who can resist not shipping them? When they're so cute and perfect together?:icon12::cheer::aaaaa:I love it when they smile and laugh together. Hahaha.

Ohhh, it was so funny when Son was teasing Vill...when Vill was like "It was a sudden love that I wasn't prepared for" and Son was like "Ever since Kaew Lom Petch." Hahha. Son is so cheeky.:risas3:

Rating on 5/4 is 1.8, on 6/4 is 1,2. Not bad but dont increase.
Maybe the lakorn need something to a reach 2.0 :sad6:i expexted 2 very much :((

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love how Vill says Son's name. She's like Son this, Son that. Haha.

That project in China must be a quick one...wonder if he's the lead or just a supporting since it's only going to take him about what did he say...2-4 months to film?

@lakornkiki Have fun on your trip. I haven't skied in ages.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Chinese production team normally take 2-4 months to film one project or even longer than this, and they shoot day by day, which means no much holiday or break and you couldn't accept another project during the shooting process.... to be honest, I don't want Son to join a Chinese project cuz Chinese market now is kind of full of the young and good looking actors.... but good luck to Son

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Woah, Jirayuth is already professing his love in the next episode to Rachawadee? Isn't this moving along a little too quick? No! I don't want it to end yet.

And was that Ying Thae running the painting or is it Ying Wan? I heard Jirayuth's voice in the background.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
She has beautiful face, sweet voice so

Rating on 5/4 is 1.8, on 6/4 is 1,2. Not bad but dont increase.
Maybe the lakorn need something to a reach 2.0 :sad6:i expexted 2 very much :((
Because 6/4 is the day The Mask Singer airs, and everybody and their mother in Thailand watches that show.

I love how Vill says Son's name. She's like Son this, Son that. Haha.

That project in China must be a quick one...wonder if he's the lead or just a supporting since it's only going to take him about what did he say...2-4 months to film?

@lakornkiki Have fun on your trip. I haven't skied in ages.

Yes.... I loved that too. I love when she says Son's name. lol

and hello from the road and thank you @aiyaja @lanblue @yeexiong
Can't stay away from this thread so sneaked in when I got a strong signal. hahahaha

@aiyaja How are the pantip comments this week? anymore news? I love your translations. . .. They are fun to read. :p and thank you.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Reading a romantic book about two main characters in England in the 1800s. I just replaced the two main English characters with Son and Vill in my imagination. Still makes sense though. They be having names like Edith and Percy. Lol. It's okay. #itsnotok #ineedhelp