[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Lucky for you guys, if Son ever comes to America and does a fan meeting, he speaks English. Good English too and he only took English for a year. I still don't see why Vill wouldn't like Son but I have my own theories. Hahah.

Guys like Son don't stay around for too long. Son has girls throwing themselves on him all the time. Hehe.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much again TPK subbing team (Aiyaja, Kites & Vill Myanmar!!!) Thank you for always providing all the links to the video here at this thread., its so helpful. :)

so, I did watch ep5-8 and I did enjoyed it just like everyone else did:thumbup:. I agreed on a lot of things you all said..... but... oh-my:facepalm: the Rachawadee "memory back" scene made me tear up a little but at the same time like everyone says, there was no tears:facepalm::facepalm:. Vill- neeeds MORE practice. :p:p

Anyways- I'm looking forward to the next EP !!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
@D~D You're welcome. It was still sad just the way of how things rolled out.

I loved it when Rachawadee looked at Tan Chai and said "This Champa tree...," her tone was perfect, so soft and sweet. I loved the eye contact too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If I was Rachawadee, I'd be like huh? Say what? When Tan Chai told Ying Thae in the Episode 9-10 Teaser that he's willing to remain a spirit and not be reborn if she can forgive him. I'm sorry, it's Ying Thae's own choice for killing you and Maan Kaew and has the nerves to say she didn't do anything wrong and carry that grudge to kill Rachawadee, too. Shoot! She's probably looking for a bottle to put Tan Chai's spirit inside. Haha.

Okay, so with that said, Tan Chai is willing to give Rachawadee to Chai Yuth then?! Lol

Alright, good night girls! See ya tomorrow morning.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^ LOL! I am so engrossed in SonVill right now, that I forgot about TV. Life never got more complicated.

OFF TOPIC: Why is Toomtam's mom posting photos of Ngao Jai on Instagram? Is there a rerun or something that I'm not aware of? lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sorry but who is Lek?
The guy with the brown apron is Lek. He's very intelligent both EQ and IQ. I'm always so proud of his live interviews. He's so witty and funny too.

Both Lek and Son graduated from the Harvard of Thailand.

https://instagram.com/p/BSnsKLPjwIM/

And what's funny was, Lek and Son had a bogus gay rumor together once. Hahahah.
^^^ LOL! I am so engrossed in SonVill right now, that I forgot about TV. Life never got more complicated.

OFF TOPIC: Why is Toomtam's mom posting photos of Ngao Jai on Instagram? Is there a rerun or something that I'm not aware of? lol.
Toomtam and Ying Ying are actually really cute together. I like her way more than May. May is now a Ch. 7 actress. How odd is that huh?

So SonVill are the main ones in my heart right now.

Yes. Ngao Jai is being re-run on the same day as Tae Pang Korn but at 1:00 PM.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Toomtam and Ying Ying are actually really cute together. I like her way more than May. May is now a Ch. 7 actress. How odd is that huh?
Good!! :clap::clap: That means we won't get to see her a lot now. Okay, I'm so brutal today. Sorry y'all whoever is a May's fan. lol.

Woah, Son graduated from the Harvard of Thailand!?!?! Dang, he must be one smart man. Well, I don't know how the Thai education system works, but I'm quite sure that its similar to the United States, right? And even though if its not similar, it still takes a lot of effort.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Good!! :clap::clap: That means we won't get to see her a lot now. Okay, I'm so brutal today. Sorry y'all whoever is a May's fan. lol.

Woah, Son graduated from the Harvard of Thailand!?!?! Dang, he must be one smart man. Well, I don't know how the Thai education system works, but I'm quite sure that its similar to the United States, right? And even though if its not similar, it still takes a lot of effort.
May. Haha.

Yes, both Son and Lek graduated from Chulalongkarn University, the number one university in Thailand. It's the Harvard of Thailand. Son graduated in Engineering. He's smart academically and if you understand how he talks, his tone, his speech, his syntax, grammar, everything is a gentleman but witty and funny. He always has manners and never rude. Son's father is a pilot. If Son wasn't an actor or model, he would have been a pilot too. It's probably tougher than America. America's school system is pretty easy to be honest. Haha.

mikosetestimo

sarNie Egg
Hahaha, if it's Son, I'm okay with it.

Okay, English subbed Episodes 9-10 Teaser
I think this scence tan chai apolozied Ying thae is genius.I didn't watch much thai larkon But I never seen a male lead apolozied for hurting female supporter.Ying thae was hurted because hee dream husband loved other girls an left her.She never get over it depsite the fact she killed both tan chai and maan kaew.I think older fan like me will love that too.I love that Bee showed diffrence side of ying thae.A angry bride and lonely lady.
Tan chai is probably best Song 's performance so far.I disapointed vill and Song lost their chemistry.They did a good romance scene.But they seem didn't connect well in drama scene.I think Chinese and Vietnamese market will love this version.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I was looking up Chulalongkarn University expenses, and then for undergraduate per semester is equal to 474.363 US Dollar!!! OMG!!! If only I know the Thai language, I would've flown over there for college.... lol.... But we know, it's all a more complicated process for you to become an international student.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I think this scence tan chai apolozied Ying thae is genius.I didn't watch much thai larkon But I never seen a male lead apolozied for hurting female supporter.Ying thae was hurted because hee dream husband loved other girls an left her.She never get over it depsite the fact she killed both tan chai and maan kaew.I think older fan like me will love that too.I love that Bee showed diffrence side of ying thae.A angry bride and lonely lady.
Tan chai is probably best Song 's performance so far.I disapointed vill and Song lost their chemistry.They did a good romance scene.But they seem didn't connect well in drama scene.I think Chinese and Vietnamese market will love this version.
It's true, hahaa i come from VietNam and the film viewer is more than 100k which is big number about one lakorn. :aaaaa:All of them said they love Chai Yai and Rachawadee very much and even some of fans pray Nong and Vill break up because of loving son and Vill :facepalm:
They always love son and Vill the most :celebrate16:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Honestly, my top 3 for best bachelors are Son, Lek, and Sean. I've been following these three for a few years now and I can say, anyone who ends up with them are probably the luckiest girls ever! Lol
awe, I :icon12::icon12::icon12: Lek too!!!!:love::love::love: I's stuck between him and Pope. But Lek sure is cute.:p

@D~D You're welcome. It was still sad just the way of how things rolled out.

I loved it when Rachawadee looked at Tan Chai and said "This Champa tree...," her tone was perfect, so soft and sweet. I loved the eye contact too.
When she's Jao Nang Noy, she's so sweet with her blushing/shy/smile(made me blush too:pancarta:) but when it's Rachawadee, she is so darn shyly cute and funny. Those blushing moment are just too darn sweet. especially that scene when Rachawdee was in bed and was gleeing with joy of the memory of Than Chai Yai promise.:love::love:

If I was Rachawadee, I'd be like huh? Say what? When Tan Chai told Ying Thae in the Episode 9-10 Teaser that he's willing to remain a spirit and not be reborn if she can forgive him. I'm sorry, it's Ying Thae's own choice for killing you and Maan Kaew and has the nerves to say she didn't do anything wrong and carry that grudge to kill Rachawadee, too. Shoot! She's probably looking for a bottle to put Tan Chai's spirit inside. Haha.

Okay, so with that said, Tan Chai is willing to give Rachawadee to Chai Yuth then?! Lol

Alright, good night girls! See ya tomorrow morning.
I know right !!!! I was like .. "WTH did you just say about NOT being REBORN?!?!?!!!!!":facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::pancarta:

thank you

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Its 720 not 1080, so I don't know how to judge it. For me personally, I can stand 720 graphics, so its' good to me. However, I don't know if you can stand it.
I only need to watch film soon and if the video has high quality or not, i don't care. One more time, thanks Aiyaja. Will you translate the film sean and Vill? :aaaaa: