[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
ONLY 15-16 episodes??!!! What? But we're already on episode 12...four more episodes?!!! I can't wait for them new generation!! But...Yeah, not too keen on the future mommy and daddy of Chai Yai. LOL

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I don't think Suwanya is that bad. I actually feel kind of pity for her. For now, she's not evil. She just made some bad decisions that teenagers would do. hahahahaha..... I actually really like the relationship between Chai Yuth and Suwanya, like I don't want them to break up. lol.

I don't think Suwanya is that bad. I actually feel kind of pity for her. For now, she's not evil. She just made some bad decisions that teenagers would do. hahahahaha..... I actually really like the relationship between Chai Yuth and Suwanya, like I don't want them to break up. lol.
I don't want them to break up either because I am saving Rachawadee for Tan Chai! :risas3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^ Of course, you're saving Rachawadee for Chai Yai. I know your intention very well. LOL! But yeah, I genuinely don't want Chai Yuth and Suwanya to break up because I feel like Chai Yuth is a swayer. Like, he was happily engaged with Suwanya, but then after he met Rachawadee, he totally had a change of heart. That kind of turned me off.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, I agree, she is rich and be cosseted. So, she is easy flatulent but not be evil. After being issue with Chai Jirayuth, may be she has a lesson and becomes better.

And i'm impress about Ying Te. She is the most intelligent, she always protects Rachawadee outside but inside, she hates and wants to kill her very much. A honey tongue. a heart of gall

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
I think I read similar comments somewhere in the baidu forum. One fan says she dislikes the change they made to Jirayuth (from Num/Anne’s version I suppose). A swayer is annoying. While Chai Yai, Rachawadee, Ying Thae, and Ying Wan received compliments, Jirayuth seems to be in a very different light.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Daddy is not so bad but the future mom! :confused:
Idk....Future daddy loved you know who so...it feels weird. LOL I wished they would be born to COMPLETELY new parents who was never apart of the royal family. I really like Chai Yuth and Suwanya, they have REALLY good chemistry! I like all the couples in this story! Bee Namthip is such a scary old lady!! Every time i watch her scenes I feel like i've done something wrong and is in trouble! lol

Idk....Future daddy loved you know who so...it feels weird. LOL I wished they would be born to COMPLETELY new parents who was never apart of the royal family. I really like Chai Yuth and Suwanya, they have REALLY good chemistry! I like all the couples in this story! Bee Namthip is such a scary old lady!! Every time i watch her scenes I feel like i've done something wrong and is in trouble! lol
hahaha Didn't think about that.... Jirayuth the father in law lusting after Anthra because she'll look like Rachawadee. ewwwww. :nut:

How about this....and I haven't read or watch the old version so I am just playing a guessing game...
You know how Jirayuth is a believer of true love. I think he will find Tan Chai and Maan Kaew's photos! So in the 3rd life time, he'll know that they were meant to be and will be the shipper?? I like that thought.:clap: :cheer:

Lol! Your "little" is "Guys, hop on the bed! " :risas3:.... That escalated quickly.
hahahaha.... they've been "friends" "co-workers" and "koo-kwan" for what like 9 years?
It's enough "studying" ... it's time to get busy. :naughty2::risas3:

BTW, did you see how Son put away Vill hair? Look at 1:20 mark. It was so sweet. :love:

@Calligraphy Can you make a gif (of that 1:20 moment) so we can just watch it in loop. :p This no touching between Tan Chai and Rachawadee is driving me insane! :risas3:

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think I read similar comments somewhere in the baidu forum. One fan says she dislikes the change they made to Jirayuth (from Num/Anne’s version I suppose). A swayer is annoying. While Chai Yai, Rachawadee, Ying Thae, and Ying Wan received compliments, Jirayuth seems to be in a very different light.
I think this version is staying true to how Khun Chai Jirayuth is versus Num and Anne's version. Num and Anne's version made Khun Chai Jirayuth too dreamy and one hearted to Rachawadee. It's like he had to sacrifice himself for her and marry Sawanya and that's not the case or shouldn't be the case. Even when he was an old man, he still looked at Rachawadee as if he yearned for her. Lol

I like Chai Jirayuth in here. He's not perfect, not one hearted. He's a man who gets swayed but once he truly realizes who he loves, he'll grow up and protect that love with Sawanya.

I like Sawanya. She's not fake. She's the fighter type. Haha.

I really hope there's 18+ episodes of this like how @lanblue was saying earlier. It may be. I mean, they're still editing and cutting the episodes, so they may add more footage to prolong it. That's good. I feel like none of the episodes are dragging yet. I still LOVE all of the interactions between Tan Chai and Rachawadee. This is truly a sweet relationship that we normally don't get to see in Thai lakorns anymore. You know? Relationships where you just enjoy each other's company and no drama?

WOW! I missed A LOT huh? SonVill back flipping in bed? That's all I saw. Hahahahah.:risas3::aaaaa:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Just the thought of old Chai Yuth yearning for Anthra makes me think of a raeng lakorn in my imagination. Lol. Jirakom would get jealous, and then assume stuff. So he will *you know* Anthra. Lol. :risas3:

This is so not going to happen, but ah well.