[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

I think we just need to enjoy this Lakron and don't get too into their personal lifes
You are the voice of reason. We do get carried away so you have to bring us back to reality..... but but but... I really dislike Nong. I can't help but feel Vill is wasted with him.

Ok... I'll stop.

Quick ... someone post photo of SonVill and let's change mood.
Can we talk about that clip in the city for Maan Kaew and Tan Chai?

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
You are the voice of reason. We do get carried away so you have to bring us back to reality..... but but but... I really dislike Nong. I can't help but feel Vill is wasted with him.

Ok... I'll stop.

Quick ... someone post photo of SonVill and let's change mood.
Can we talk about that clip in the city for Maan Kaew and Tan Chai?
i like the scene which they call together LOL

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I like the scene where they made Vill's head blow up to a bigger one when the taxi driver said something to her that caused her to get out of the taxi. Vill's expression was the best!

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
I find it odd that Vill would give other guys a chance but not someone that she knew that had a huge crush on her all those years. Is she afraid that she will actually fall in love with Son? I know I would. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
finally some news about Vill, @aiyaja would you mind to translate this... xx

http://www.newsplus.co.th/127985
just broke my heart.... she just sank my SonVill ship. The reporters asked what she did for Songkran and she said she went to s2o. First day was work. The reporters asked if she went with Nong and she said yes. :BangHead::BangHead::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

I stopped watching after that so don't know what else she said.
Yes, the reporters asked Vill what she did for Songkran. She said she went to play water like everyone else. She's currently filming with P'Woody, so she was invited by P'Woody to attend the S2O event. Vill wasn't that clear but she said the first day of that event, it was for work. BUT WHY WITH SON? Woody invited Gyeon because she's usually part of his party crew and then Vill because she's working with him BUT WHY SON? I mean, sure P'Kai is P'Woody's Uncle and P'Kai adores Son BUT that's not a relevant connection. Why SONVILL? Haha. Someone is seriously trying to hook them up.

Then Vill said after that, she met up with Nong but then she was being unclear until the second day, where she told Nong that she was invited to P'Woody's event, which was a week long event, and if he and his group of friends wanted to go, too. Nong and his friends were already planning on going SO they went on the second day. SO I don't think Son and Nong were there together at the same time. That would have been awkward. But who knows. Vill wasn't being clear enough.

BUT BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS, I'VE NEVER HEARD VILL BE THIS CLEAR. HAHA.

1. Vill said she and Nong are talking and are close BUT aren't at the stage of being called girlfriend/boyfriend yet.

2. Reporters asked Vill if they've advanced in their relationship yet. Vill said, they're still the same. However, Nong was the one who said they advanced a month ago.

3. Vill said she's almost 30 years old so it's not wrong to have someone or a friend to talk to.

4. Reporters asked Vill if she's confident that Nong is the one. Vill said NO. She hasn't finalized that it's going to be Nong or anyone. She ONLY SEES herself in her future. She's focused on work at the moment.

5. Khun Mae Kate HAS NOT GIVEN Nong THE GREEN LIGHT YET. She's just on the side observing. Khun Mae Kate HAS NO COMMNET ON NONG. Hahaha.:risas3: That explains the explosion of photos of SonVill from Khun Mae.

6. She and Nong have been talking for about a year and a half now. Yeah, see. She and Nong met in the summer of 2014. SonVill came back together at the end of 2014, had another fall out. Son was chasing some girl in 2015. Nong had rumors with Pooklook in 2015 and then towards the end, was sort of two timing Pooklook and Vill but decided to go towards Vill. So technically at the end of 2015 to beginning of 2016 was when they began really talking. Before, they were just friends. See. He stuck it through and she sort of just settled for him. Darn.

Okay...Son, it's working. Keep at it! I feel like the iceberg is melting.:cheer::aaaaa:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I find it odd that Vill would give other guys a chance but not someone that she knew that had a huge crush on her all those years. Is she afraid that she will actually fall in love with Son? I know I would. Lol
I think she may have tried but he already moved on in 2014 but that's me just assuming based on the sequence of events. Hahah.

Out of all the interviews I've watched of Vill, I've never heard her be this cut and clear about Nong like no, he's not the one. I haven't gotten to that stage yet. The reporters asked if they're studying each other and she said, we're talking, but didn't admit to studying.

I wonder, Vill's cousin or relative, Porjaa, used to hang out with Vill all the time. They were like inseparable. When Vill began talking to Nong, she even followed him, too and that's how a lot of us guessed that things were going somewhere between Nong and Vill BUT then she stopped following him and hasn't been seen hanging out with Vill as much as before. I'm not saying anything. She probably has her own life to live and may hang out without posting up photos BUT then the unfollowing Nong sort of makes me wonder why? And then with Vill saying she went to S2O with Nong and his friends...what happened to her friends? Vill has been a loner lately, ever since talking to Nong. Of course, she chooses to show us only parts and pieces of her life, so there may not be anything wrong. BUT Vill, girllllll, NONG IS NOT THE ONE AND SHOULDN'T BE THE ONE. Even Vill's Mom isn't convinced and they've been talking for about a year and half? I don't think she'll ever. And if she does, it's because she can't stop her daughter. Lol

BUT observe Vill's eyes when she talks about Nong. THEY'RE FLAT. They don't even have as much sparks as whey SONVILL did the Facebook LIVE. Hahaha. The eyes are the window to our souls, Vill. They don't LIE.:risas3:

Oh, I'll sub the little skit later. I gotta go for now.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This is why people who aren't Ch. 3 fans don't care for Pantip comments. They're such a bitter forum. They're always over praising Ch. 3 actors/actresses for biased reasons, don't comment at all for other lakorns, or when they do, ALL THEY DO IS FREAKING COMPLAIN. I'm sort of tired of reading their comments putting this lakorn or other lakorns down when all of the ratings are pretty bad. Hahah. My golly.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
Maybe it's something about Nong that her friends don't like so they just don't want to hang out with him and they probably don't want to put Vill in an awkward position so that just leave it liked that. As of right now, I really don't see much of anything that they have in common, whereas Son and Vill have plenty. They like to travel, they like strawberries from what I saw in their instagrams, and they have fun when they travel. I don't know much about Nong to say anything but it's ok cuz I really don't need to know about him. He isn't important enough for me to waste my time on.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
Their eyes do speak a thousand words. And from we saw it says plenty for us . Lol. Sometimes they don't need to say anything at all. To me , I felt like Vill is nervous around Son. You never know, it could be that the attraction is there but not willing to admit it. We as fans can wait for however long it takes till their love will lead them back to each other again.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
The more they talked bad about this Lakorn then the more we will praise about it. Lol. Their words don't hurt us it's just make us stronger. Life is too short for us to worry about the nonsense.
Well, actually, i don't like lakorns from Korean or Taiwin. Ok, maybe someone likes this but those Lakorn is so boring, spot is too easy to guess. I like Tae Pang Korn because of showing me the Thai traditional culture.
Why we care about complains when we know clearly that they are so partial. And Talking about Ch3, I'm not impressive about anyone but YaYa. Hahaaa. I see they 're famous because Ch3 is so good on promotion.

And Nong, if a ralationship didn't have any development for a long time, it would be not happy ending :risas3:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Well....they are both still young. They both seem to really love the independence and deserve it. Eventually time...and her mother's obsession with them together will turn heads. lol I've always found them to be an extremely good looking couple, then finding out about Son's crush on her made me like him even more. LOL, he looks like a very dedicated guy, super sweet...but then...you start to wonder what was wrong with Son that she never found him more then a friend...