[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
if it's only like 15-16eps, then that's only like 8 legit 2hr episodes. that sucks. i wanna binge on more episodes. ann's version was about 1.5-2hr 11-12 eps

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill did a live chat and she said we're almost halfway?! What?! I could've sworn they didn't film that long for the modern parts. And in the next two episodes, Rachawadee is already getting poisoned. Hm.

I think...

Episodes 13-14: Rachawadee gets poisoned, slowly. Ying Thae is showing signs of dying.

Episodes 15-16: Rachawadee discovers the truth, Jirayuth and Sawanya get married.

Episodes 17-18: Ying Thae dies, Tan Chai reincarnates and says goodbye to Rachawadee. Rachawadee also dies a few years later.

Episodes 19-20: Third lifetime. They fall in love and get married.

Episodes 21-22: They battle it with Ying Thae for one final round and the end?!

Hahah.

YASSSSS! It'll be long so at least I can continue shipping SonVill for the next month or so WITH NO SHAME. Hahah.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Vill did a live chat and she said we're almost halfway?! What?! I could've sworn they didn't film that long for the modern parts. And in the next two episodes, Rachawadee is already getting poisoned. Hm.

I think...

Episodes 13-14: Rachawadee gets poisoned, slowly. Ying Thae is showing signs of dying.

Episodes 15-16: Rachawadee discovers the truth, Jirayuth and Sawanya get married.

Episodes 17-18: Ying Thae dies, Tan Chai reincarnates and says goodbye to Rachawadee. Rachawadee also dies a few years later.

Episodes 19-20: Third lifetime. They fall in love and get married.

Episodes 21-22: They battle it with Ying Thae for one final round and the end?!

Hahah.

YASSSSS! It'll be long so at least I can continue shipping SonVill for the next month or so WITH NO SHAME. Hahah.
I think it will be shorter. Ep 15, Rachawadee gets the truth and Jirayuth gets married.
Ep16, Ying Thae dies, Tan Chai Reincarnates and say goodbye, and at the end may be have some thirdlife scenes.
Ep 17 - 18: They meet each other and fall in love.
Ep 19 : Against Ying Thae
Ep 20 The end.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think it will be shorter. Ep 15, Rachawadee gets the truth and Jirayuth gets married.
Ep16, Ying Thae dies, Tan Chai Reincarnates and say goodbye, and at the end may be have some thirdlife scenes.
Ep 17 - 18: They meet each other and fall in love.
Ep 19 : Against Ying Thae
Ep 20 The end.
You're right...I didn't count it correctly. Tae Pang Korn will end around 20 episodes. That's still AWESOME for us.:cheer:

Their eyes do speak a thousand words. And from we saw it says plenty for us . Lol. Sometimes they don't need to say anything at all. To me , I felt like Vill is nervous around Son. You never know, it could be that the attraction is there but not willing to admit it. We as fans can wait for however long it takes till their love will lead them back to each other again.
Well....they are both still young. They both seem to really love the independence and deserve it. Eventually time...and her mother's obsession with them together will turn heads. lol I've always found them to be an extremely good looking couple, then finding out about Son's crush on her made me like him even more. LOL, he looks like a very dedicated guy, super sweet...but then...you start to wonder what was wrong with Son that she never found him more then a friend...
They just have so much history. When people are nervous or awkward or different they meet again, something transpired, feelings got involved, and who knows what happened BUT all we know is, if it didn't involve the heart, the angst still wouldn't be there to today.

I'm just so happy that Vill finally said, she doesn't see Nong as the one or in her future yet, so THERE'S HOPE. Haha. I hope Khun Mae Kate continues to jin SonVill together. I hope Son's manager is in this too. And what's funny is, all of the people around Son all know and adore Vill. Yas, they will always have some type of connection back to each other.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
You're right...I didn't count it correctly. Tae Pang Korn will end around 20 episodes. That's still AWESOME for us.:cheer:

They just have so much history. When people are nervous or awkward or different they meet again, something transpired, feelings got involved, and who knows what happened BUT all we know is, if it didn't involve the heart, the angst still wouldn't be there to today.

I'm just so happy that Vill finally said, she doesn't see Nong as the one or in her future yet, so THERE'S HOPE. Haha. I hope Khun Mae Kate continues to jin SonVill together. I hope Son's manager is in this too. And what's funny is, all of the people around Son all know and adore Vill. Yas, they will always have some type of connection back to each other.
She need a justifiable reason to leave Nong. Well Nong in Ch3 and have many heady fans. So if she is the first, she may be criticised. I will be broken heart if she is like that :BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I didn't sub the teaser for Episodes 13-14 because there was no Tan Chai Yai and Rachawadee together PLUS there wasn't much difference from preview in Episode 12.

Anyway, here's the Tae Pang Korn Taxi Skit.

The reason why they did the skit was because P'Boy had that bad incident with a taxi driver a few weeks ago, so I think they're doing a parody of it. Did I summarize it here already? Anyway, P'Boy, the head boss of Exact/One HD, was walking from the mall to his house with his daughter. They had watched a movie and were on their way home with food. They had walked to the mall because it was close by but on the way back, with so many things to carry, P'Boy decided to call for a taxi, since Uber is illegal. The first tax driver that stopped asked P'Boy where he was heading, P'Boy said nearby, since his house was a only a few blocks away. The tax driver refused service because it was too close and a waste of his time, so he took off. P'Boy was already upset because he believes in integrity and fulfilling your job duties. If you're employed to drive people around, it doesn't matter if it's near or far, you have that responsibility to do what the customer or client asks of you. Anyway, P'Boy with his hands full of stuff, extended his leg/foot out to call the next taxi. It kicked the taxi's wheel. The taxi stopped, so P'Boy thought he could get in and opened the back door. However, the tax driver came out furious and was asking why P'Boy was so rude and kicked his car. That he was on his way to pick up another client. But P'Boy was like, then why is your light green, meaning you're available? That's why I stopped you. The taxi driver got more upset and said some threatening words. P'Boy looked at his daughter and thought, it's just not worth the argument or escalated situation, so he said sorry. The taxi driver said, that's not enough. He demanded P'Boy to wai him too. P'Boy did as followed and offered to pay him compensation for kicking his car and wasting his time. The end.

Anyway, P'Boy probably has never used a taxi or probably has but not this bad of service. Can you imagine two horrible experiences back to back in one day, just a quality assurance, random one? P'Boy said he's disappointed that Uber isn't legal and two, why are taxi drivers living up to their bad names? There's already a stigma about taxi drivers, so taxi drivers should work hard to erase that stigma but here? Two random taxi drivers both had rotten attitudes.

Anyway, the taxi driver ended up paying a fine for refusing service. BUT P'Boy just wants the taxi service to improve. It's true. I hated taking taxis when I was in Thailand. They always cheated us BUT that's anywhere though.

So the SKIT is just a parody of all of the excuses taxis use when they refuse service. Hahah, but why use Tae Pang Korn? Lol

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
I think in this Pantip thread they have same questions, too. https://pantip.com/topic/36367260 According to Google Translation, the poster says EP12 stops at page 444 (about 2/3 of the 661-paged book) and estimates 5-6 episodes more for the lakorn. And . . . does she says Ying Thae’s spirit will linger in the third life (like Chai Yai in the second life)? The machine translation is so much an oracle.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, the summary I read earlier did mention that, too, that Ying Thae will haunt them in the third lifetime.

It's kind of like no wonder P'Boy was there with SonVill for the filming of the taxi skit. Lol It was about his experience.

Oh well, as long as SonVill came together. Son's emotions as Tan Chai towards the end, even if it was just a funny skit was on point.

Yay! Tae Pang Korn in one more hour!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She need a justifiable reason to leave Nong. Well Nong in Ch3 and have many heady fans. So if she is the first, she may be criticised. I will be broken heart if she is like that :BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Nong never acknowledged her one bit. The man showe absolutely NOTHING towards her. I mean Ok you want to be discreet but boy felt utterly "annoyed" sometimes when talking about Vill