[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
If anyone’s to make another MV, may I suggest that you consider Adele’s “One and Only?”
I listened to it, and it's great! However, the lyrics match more of Rachawadee and Jirayuth love story. Hahaha..... I might be able to do one for them.

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
When they keep teasing you numerous amount of time, so you just gotta make it happen. Sorry, not sorry. #aintnobodygottimefordat

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
What's about enchanted (taylor Swift) or a thousand year?
Oh shoot..... Both of these songs matches Rachawadee and Chai Yai's love story. I might go for A Thousand Year?

Pending Songs:
One and Only (Jirayuth x Rachawadee)
A Thousand Year (Chai Yai x Rachawadee)
Suteki Da Na (Chai Yai x Rachawadee) *Final Fantasy X*
Bara no Youni Saite Sakura no Youni Chitte (Chai Yai x Maan Kaew) *Seisei Suruhodou Aishterou*
Tian Ruo You Qing; If Heaven Has Compassion (Chai Yai x Maan Kaew) *The Princess Wei Young*

There's so many.... :risas3:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Oh shoot..... Both of these songs matches Rachawadee and Chai Yai's love story. I might go for A Thousand Year?

Pending Songs:
One and Only (Jirayuth x Rachawadee)
A Thousand Year (Chai Yai x Rachawadee)
Suteki Da Na (Chai Yai x Rachawadee) *Final Fantasy X*
Bara no Youni Saite Sakura no Youni Chitte (Chai Yai x Maan Kaew) *Seisei Suruhodou Aishterou*
Tian Ruo You Qing; If Heaven Has Compassion (Chai Yai x Maan Kaew) *The Princess Wei Young*

There's so many.... :risas3:
Ok, I choose Enchanted

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

Rachawadee vs Chai Yai

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, we're already halfway through, so the ratings are pretty much set.

But everything is not in vain BECAUSE it's still a beautifully written and directed drama PLUS SonVill are just amazing together.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Different audiences are going to have different preferences and opinions. China and America loves Tae Pang Korn. But Thailand is mediocre.

As the same for Sao Noi. It did average in Thailand but was well received and loved in Taiwan. I don't care what anyone has to say about Sao Noi. It not only was a good lakorn, it was BEAUTIFUL.

Tae Pang Korn's buzz and ratings just doesn't end here or in Thailand. It eventually make its way around and in our hearts.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Back to SonVill LIVE videos. Wished they did this earlier. Hahahah, but better late than never.

Um, it's sort of funny how Vill acts like she doesn't pay attention to Son BUT she does like when he's all talking over here in the camera and I'm not even sure if she can hear him from over there and it looks like she's busy BUT then she repeats what he says, like just casually. Haha. Their relationship for the past 4 years has been like that. She'll say in random interviews like, "Oh, I haven't seen Son in a long time" BUT she knows what he's doing or his lakorns or sitcoms." It's hilarious! And same with him too. Remember when Ngao Jai popped up in Son's sitcom Pen Tor?!! Hahah. Like friends who don't openly follow each other on IG or social media but keep tabs on each other....hhmmmmm.:confused12:

Anyway, I'm just so smitten at SonVill right now. :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I am sooooo behind on this lakorn ever since I took on subbing lol. Hopefully I can catch up real soon

But um I saw Vill mom post pictures of son vill from Maldives, is that recent?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I am sooooo behind on this lakorn ever since I took on subbing lol. Hopefully I can catch up real soon

But um I saw Vill mom post pictures of son vill from Maldives, is that recent?
Me too, girl. I haven't even caught Jes and MO's and that was on my to watch list too, but probably won't until Tae Pang Korn ends. Too busy.

No, that photo in Maldives was back in Sao Noi days, 2012, when they went to film a game or traveling show.

I know! I've been so happy the past few days. Looking on instagram with a crazy smile on my face meanwhile walking down the hallways. People may think I'm crazy.... but.... that might be true. Hahahaha. Y'all, if one day they do decide to flip on each other's bed in the future, we're going to have to do something, for real! Like, c'mon, how many koojins are willing to flip on each other's bed for the rest of their lifetime? Not many (probably never). Hahahaha.

When you love your future son-in-law so much, you just gotta express that happiness:

@lakornkiki Here is your gif when Son is pulling Vill's hair back:
You are awesome! Thank you!
You know it's the small things...look at how natural Son is and how Vill leans into his hand?

And Mae Kate!!! Love her. She is a SonVill shipper!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son was just meant to be a part of their family as a son-n-law because Son is already part of Son-thichai. Hahahah. Well, Son and Vill's fathers had a photo shoot with them back in the days so who knows...Vill's dad may already have eyeballed and reserved Son for Vill. Haha.