[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Son is always so positive and optimistic when fans bring up about them working again together in a new project. I hope that he would do something in order for them to work together again. Meanwhile Vill is more in the realistic side where it actually friends on the buzz. Why Vill!? If you and Son are persistent enough, then I guarantee that you two would work together again! :worship2:

I'm trying to think of those medicine...... :risas3::risas3:... Vill was sick? When? She looked healthy through her instagram posts. Hahahahaha.

I swear, I have a feeling that Son is confessing his true feelings towards Vill, but then Vill is dismissing it because she seriously thinks that Son is done with her. I mean, he is probably done with her, but there is still that lingering feeling. Y'know? Hahaha.
Vill was sick last week when she posted her medicine. I asked khun Mae Kate, and she said Vill was ok

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
WOW!!! Son is such a flirt!!!! lol he's a little cheesy at times during those lives. Just developed more love for this dude, he's so hilarious! He definitely is hinting at something with his answers. Was he ever like this towards Patricia or his other leading ladies???

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks again @aiyaja for the summaries. Just to add some tidbits I can recall now. The CN live chat had one hostess in the background, Nancy, who picked and translated some questions from the fans and staff members.

SonVill were asked to name their favorite CN stars. For Son, it’s Andy Lau (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Lau) and Liu Yifei (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu_Yifei). Vill mentioned Fan Bingbing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_Bingbing), for she would like to be always beautiful and able to continuously receive work invitations like her. The other one Vill named was Leon Lai (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Lai), Khun Mae Kate’s idol.

Vill also said she used to know “Tian Mi Mi,” a popular song by Teresa Teng, but forgot how to sing it. That’s why the hostess spent some time teaching them how to sing the song. “Tian Mi Mi” was also the Chinese title of a HK movie casting Leon Lai and Maggie Cheung (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comrades:_Almost_a_Love_Story).

D~D

sarNie Adult
@9:30
Son and Vill sang a bit of the Tae Pang Korn song.

@12:50
Son and Vill did the star skit. They re-did the script and scene. The only difference was:
Vill/Rachawadee: Tan Chai, which star do you like?
Son/Tan Chai: This one. (He points to Vill.) :risas3:

@13:50
Fans are asking for SonVill to come to China. SonVill told fans that they REALLY want to, but fans have to create enough buzz to request for them to come.

@15:12
SonVill thanks the Chinese fans for their support even though the lakorn isn't officially airing in China, fans are still so passionate in finding links and subbing them live as they air.

@16:12
They go way back to the tender age of 14. Vill said she didn't think Son was handsome nor was she pretty because both of them were just kids. Son said...no, Vill has always been pretty, pretty then, and now, she's a star (double meaning.)

@18:45
They're really close friends. They aren't the sweet type. They have disputes, hit each other, prank each other, they sulk at each other.

@19:40
Son said since he's the guy, he's usually the one who gives and takes care of Vill.

@22:08
Question: What has changed from Kaew Lom Petch days to now?
Answer: Vill says Son has grown up a lot. His demeanor, the way he talks, his mentality is a lot more mature now. They don't mess around like hit each other as much anymore, since they're not kids anymore. Son is like a true pra'ake in the lakorns, who is kind. He may be a man of few words and he doesn't really sweet talk but he shows his care with actions.

@24:00
Son says Vill has always been mature, so she's always been good then and now. It's him who has been mischievous when he was younger. The only difference between now and then is that Vill has gotten so much prettier through the years.

@32:45
SonVill whisper I love you in Mandarin to each other.:icon12:
Awe !!!!!!!! Son is soooo SWEET and hilarious, he makes me blush when he talks about Vill.!:love::love::love:

Girl, if Son and Vill's story was a lakorn, I would add in a fourth party. Make Vill jealous for once. I'll cast P*******..... Lol! :risas3:.... Jk, lakornkiki might get angry. Hahaha!
You can add P, Q, R, S, T.... I don't care today.... I am too happy with LIVE. I don't even have to watch TPK today.... I can just rewatch the LIVE over and over and stay in my happy zone. :p:icon12:

They are so adorable together!! Maybe Vill already gave her heart to Son 9 years ago but he just didn't know about it
He was SOOOO into her then, he would have known.....

I fell in love with Son more today... who takes time to draw and makes a photo frame unless you think of them all the time??? She really is his first love. :icon12::icon12:

and you are right @aiyaja ... he is a dream. hahaha

Last edited:
https://instagram.com/p/BTqGerFBmys/

I'm sure khun Mae Kate also love this moment like me :naughty2: :risas3:
Even her mother ships them. OMG, what are you waiting for, Vill?
Just beside him and you are safe and happy :cheer:
I LOVE THAT MOMENT TOO!!! Can't stop watching that IG clip from Mae Kate over and over....
From the camera of Mae Kate, I just noticed Vill touched Son's cheeks so flirty too (didn't see it earlier today).

Gaaaah.... I am in SonVill lalaland today. :love::love::love:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
He was SOOOO into her then, he would have known.....

I fell in love with Son more today... who takes time to draw and makes a photo frame unless you think of them all the time??? She really is his first love. :icon12::icon12:

and you are right @aiyaja ... he is a dream. hahaha
He worked well with his hand. I feel embrassing. Well i think i can't do that :BangHead:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
EP15: 1.6
https://twitter.com/noomayadrama/status/860040424978759680

Don't’ know if these trivial things are new. In the CN live chat SonVill were asked to share some interesting BTS tidbits: When talking about messy eaters, one probably thinks of Vill. But . . . Chai Yai in his second life is always in white. They once had crabs for lunch. Son happily gobbled up his yummy yummy meal and had his clothes stained. Those stains of course were hard to remove. So, after that, he was politely reminded to change clothes every time before he was ready to dine. And to show how Son and Vill are close to and comfortable beside each other, they gave an example: One day when Son was reading the script, Vill freely sang and danced next to him. Son asked Vill to turn off the music and stop singing. But nope, Vill kept singing all the same.

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile

Don't’ know if these trivial things are new. In the CN live chat SonVill were asked to share some interesting BTS tidbits: When talking about messy eaters, one probably thinks of Vill. But . . . Chai Yai in his second life is always in white. They once had crabs for lunch. Son happily gobbled up his yummy yummy meal and had his clothes stained. Those stains of course were hard to remove. So, after that, he was politely reminded to change clothes every time before he was ready to dine. And to show how Son and Vill are close to and comfortable beside each other, they gave an example: One day when Son was reading the script, Vill freely sang and danced next to him. Son asked Vill to turn off the music and stop singing. But nope, Vill kept singing all the same.
Why? Why still 1,6 :(((

cutetare

sarNie Egg

It happened when they filming at Ko Si Chang, and I wonder is this why we saw Vill unshell the crab for Son, to keep his Tan Chai's image.

Hopefully I am not the only one screaming when watching this clip!

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I watched sood sai paan again. Vill cried very well, but in TPK, why she doesn't like that. I mean, there are many scenes, she should be full of tear.