[OneHD] Tawun Tud Phurapha (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Anonymous<3 said:
I loved Ak and Mo's scenes today! They give me a taste of what it would be like if Mo were nang'ek in a solid romance lakorn (like Leh Ratee, for example).

Bieluvr could you translate the dialogue between Ak and Mo in part one of episode 15 (it's towards the end of the clip)? Please and thank you in advance. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePbVbmdJe4

I love the music in both of Ak and Mo's scenes. The music in the forced kiss scene was suitable because it was a dramatic scene, and the romantic song that played in the back hug scene was fitting as well because Ak was confessing his feelings to Mo. ^_^

Ak and Mo have a fanclub on IG now. I'm so happy that Mo is slowly starting to gain recognition with each new pairing and each new lakorn. I can only imagine how huge her fanclub would be if she were promoted to full time nang'ek and given lakorns focused on her as well as her pra'eks for once.
Okay, so I tried my best to translate and I know that there are parts that I might have mistranslated.

They walk into the room.

Ak: Where's the bottle opener?

Mo: What were you arguing about with Officer?

Ak: You don't need to know, I asked where the bottle opener is.

Mo: Seua, you're going a bit too far. Officer is your elder, can't you just cut him slack?

Ak: Jo, I think we've already gone through this, where's the opener?

Mo: Why do you have to do this, do you really want to have problems? (This previous part, I'm not sure if I got correct, but I tried) Or is this your plan, because you want to become the boss?

Ak: Where's the opener?

Mo: Don't know.

Ak throws the bottle.

Ak: Enough, I have heard enough about this topic from you Jo. This is my room, I pay the rent every month. If you still want to stay here, you have to listen to me. From now on stop talking about officer Tawan chai.

Mo: I won't stop, you're jealous of him right?

Ak: I said stop!

Mo: You're probably not happy that officer got back his status from before, so you're looking for trouble.

Ak: Stop!

Mo: You are such a creep, backstabber, you are not a real man.

Ak: A real man?

Ak kisses Mo.

Okay, obviousl, that was the most fakest kiss ever! (I know fakest is not a word LOL) But still fin worthy thinking that Ak and Mo kissed. LOL. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
72701 said:
Not a Suer fan. Dude's been irrational throughout the whole lakorn. Dude had the nerve to pull someone's breathing tube, almost made them die and didn't even apologize. His only redeeming quality is that he likes someone like Jo. Glad she rejected the dude.
I could forgive him. He's got to do what he has to do. Just like Tawan, he shoots the bad guy even though the bad guy didn't shoot first, he lets Burapah go when Burapah was doing all those wrong things. Who cares if he was the reason Burapah was captured, if Burapah didn't chase after the bad guys he wouldn't get caught anyways. Even if Burapah backs out from being bad, he still has the fault that he has done in the past.Every character in this lakorn has flaws, so I can't say much about this, but I'm willing to accept Seur as he is. I love Ak and Mo together. Wish they could get paired up with a happy ending. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I decided to watch this live today since I'm awake early for once. Lol. I happened to watch right at the part where Ak was getting taken away on the hospital bed. I missed the shooting scene and the car ride to the hospital scene. But as expected, Mo did excel in her emotional scene. You can see that her eyes were really puffy from crying. :cry: :cry: I'll have to go back and watch the shooting scene and car scene once onehd uploads it to youtube. Getting my tissues ready. I already got teary when Mo was crying while watching Ak getting taken away. I'll probably cry when Ak confesses his feelings for Mo in the car ride and Mo breaks down. :cry1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Okay, so I tried my best to translate and I know that there are parts that I might have mistranslated.
They walk into the room.

Ak: Where's the bottle opener?

Mo: What were you arguing about with Officer?

Ak: You don't need to know, I asked where the bottle opener is.

Mo: Seua, you're going a bit too far. Officer is your elder, can't you just cut him slack?

Ak: Jo, I think we've already gone through this, where's the opener?

Mo: Why do you have to do this, do you really want to have problems? (This previous part, I'm not sure if I got correct, but I tried) Or is this your plan, because you want to become the boss?

Ak: Where's the opener?

Mo: Don't know.

Ak throws the bottle.

Ak: Enough, I have heard enough about this topic from you Jo. This is my room, I pay the rent every month. If you still want to stay here, you have to listen to me. From now on stop talking about officer Tawan chai.

Mo: I won't stop, you're jealous of him right?

Ak: I said stop!

Mo: You're probably not happy that officer got back his status from before, so you're looking for trouble.

Ak: Stop!

Mo: You are such a creep, backstabber, you are not a real man.

Ak: A real man?

Ak kisses Mo.
Okay, obviousl, that was the most fakest kiss ever! (I know fakest is not a word LOL) But still fin worthy thinking that Ak and Mo kissed. LOL. :)
Thank you so much bieluvr! :heart: :heart: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: It was the fakest kiss ever. Lol. But still so cute because it's Ak and Mo's first kiss scene. :coverlaf: :thumbsup: It could've been real since Mo does real kisses. But maybe Ak doesn't do real kisses. HAHAHAHAH just kidding. :p

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
I love Ak and Mo together. Wish they could get paired up with a happy ending. :)
Me too. :heart: :heart: They'd be cute in a rom/com. Or a heavy drama (like Jes and Gypsy's characters in Leh Ratee). Or their characters from Peak Marn, but with them as the main characters.

I'd love to see Ak in a bad boy role. He'd look so badass. And I'd love to see Mo dressed bold and sexy, with glamorous gowns, lots of accessories, long hair (and a bob cut wig for some scenes-like Yaya's from Kluen Cheewit's fitting) and bold makeup. I'd love to Mo with a dress that has a slit on the side, revealing her leg. They'd look so hot like that together. :drools: :drools: :drools: And slap-kiss scenes! And an r scene! With Ak being a player/jerk and Mo being confident and hard to get.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Since Sorry I Love You finished filming and TTB is almost done airing, Mo only has MPGGG left. Hopefully we hear of her new lakorn(s) soon. And hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised. Hopefully she's nang'ek (a significant and likable one, who's the main star of the lakorn), it's a well written romance or heavy drama/slap-kiss lakorn with a solid production team and good development between the leads, and hopefully she's either reuniting with Toomtam or Ak as pra'ek, or pairing up with New, Jes, or Push.

One of the things I love about Mo is that she constantly takes on new roles. Like someone said in the past, it's never boring following Mo because she always surprises viewers with something new. Her roles and performances are all diverse.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpTVqBk4wqg
^This is such an emotional and touching scene. Mo delivered an exceptional performance. I really applaud her. She literally has tears, snot and saliva running down her face. Her eyes are really puffy too. Ak also did a great job. When he pushed the nurses away, I really felt his desperation and love for her in that moment. His crying is also realistic.

Honestly, from an unbiased standpoint, I feel like out of all the couples in here (Son-Pango, Pong-Mo, Pong-Pango, and Ak-Mo), Ak and Mo were the most likable. Theirs isn't just a cute puppy love or blind infatuation, it actually has depth. I feel like from the feedback I've seen on IG, their couple is receiving the most love too, which is surprising. I mean, the love triangle between Pong, Son and Pango is receiving more attention, but only because it's Pong and Son. Despite it being Pong and Son, I don't see people finning or being ecstatic over their characters' relationships or chemistry. People seem to be more attached and emotionally invested in Ak and Mo's characters, chemistry and love line. It's funny because in the original, I actually rooted for Tawan and Joe (Tang and Tookta), but in this version I find Joe and Suer more intriguing. Their relationship/friendship is a bit dysfunctional, but it goes deeper than Son-Pango, Pong-Pango, or Pong-Mo's. They really developed a deep bond, from friendship to love. And even though they started off on the wrong foot and had bad times, at the end their love and compassion for each other remained strong. I also personally have a soft spot for them because unlike Son, Pong and Pango's characters, they both had bad histories or came from bad backgrounds. Ak, with his temper and wife passing away, and Mo, being a tough girl who made a living selling drugs on the streets.

I was extremely impressed with Mo's acting when the nurse came out and told her that they weren't able to save Suer. I've said it before but goodness, Mo's eyes express EVERYTHING. The mixture of fear, shock and disbelief were all evident on Mo's face. I really hope that Mo receives better promotion after this. She delivered such an amazing performance in here from start to finish (almost) and I hope directors and producers at Exact noticed it. Mo has so much talent and potential. She really needs to get a chance to shine in a lakorn as nang'ek for once, and one where she's actually the star. Honestly, if Mo were just given a lakorn with a good costar, production, script, and role, she would be one of Exact's "it" actresses, the "face" of Exact alongside a few of their other actresses. Mo would be just as popular and in demand, not just for having a koo jin or for her looks, but for her talent also. I have no doubt about it. Mo just hasn't been given that breakout role yet. The acting coach for TTB's cast (I believe) said he was "so proud" of Mo on IG. I'm hoping to hear good news of her new lakorn soon since she's only filming MPGGG at the moment.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahaha. Okay after my long speech about Mo and Ak, I went back to watch part one of episode 16 and the recap of the previous episode was so hilarious. @0:41 It's supposed to be a dramatic scene but it seems more like a comical scene. :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: Son keeps insisting that he won't leave his friend and his friend finally yells at him, almost as if he's no longer hurting. XD Son's expression makes it even more hilarious. He did decent throughout the lakorn, but overall I can't take him seriously in serious genres. Drama just isn't his forte. His unnatural expressions are always more forced than normal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hktDTbjP4

sarNie Adult
Hasn't ended yet. I don't understand Puri's character. Didn't he say the bad guys raped both his wife and daughter? And yet he practically becomes the most notorious bad guy's dog? WTF

Edit: It ended. Pretty satisfied with the ending.

eliot244blue

sarNie Egg
I love Exact! This drama was so great I loved everything and everyone.
Especially Aks Character. His last scene made cry so much. :cry: