[OneHD] Tawun Tud Phurapha (Exact)

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Mind blown. Hello guys with hot bodies! JK... although I wish they didn't skip leg day. le sigh.

Alright, I remember the gist of the lakorn when I watched Tang and Tik's from when I was younger. I haven't watched it again after... but WHOA to the opening scenes! Rooftop nightmares and sweaty boxing scenes galore.

We've met the brothers, dad, now deceased mother and one of the villains. Now the whole concept of Borupha (Son Yuke) baffles me. The trial I don't feel like should've even happened, but hey, it's a lakorn drama, right?

I haven't followed this thread or checked for updates, but Billy Organ is in here? Wow, when he was last in a lakorn?

Tawan Tud Borupha on YouTube via ONEhd >> here <<​

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
thatasiangirl said:
From all the hardcore teasers on IG, I seriously thought that this lakorn was a movie, not a lakorn.  :smack:  :lolyup:

So far I love the way this was filmed. OneHD has been really good at the scenes and where they're shot at. It's just beautiful to look at. (The background, not the guys. LOL)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I wasn't a very big fan of the old one cus i wasn't a fan of Pim. However all my favs are in here, Pong and Son. I like Mo and Hopefully Pango isn't so boring in here. Will give this a try since my mondays-tuesdays are pretty much boring right now.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I was disappointed in the opening and ending credits. It looked like they didn't put any effort into it. It just looked so cheap compared to Leh Ratee and Ban Lang Mek's opening credits. There was literally nothing that stood out at all. Almost no effects, and the colors were just so dark and plain. However, I love how this lakorn was filmed. As I've mentioned many times before, it looks like a movie. I'm glad they kept the original ost too, but it doesn't sound exactly the same to me. It sounds like they tweaked the instrumental a little, like a remix. I also really like the ending ost by Dome The Star.

The first episode started off slow but it built up more towards the middle/end when Son was in prison. In my opinion, Pong and Son's acting weren't up to par. In certain scenes it looked like they should've shown more emotion but their faces were just blank and confused looking. Pong especially should've shown more emotion when Son was getting handcuffed and taken away after he shot the bad guy. Son's version of Burapah in that scene was different from Tik's version, but I liked it. Tik was in shock in the original, whereas Son in this version was showing resentment right away. If I'm not wrong, they also changed Preecha's introduction. She appeared sooner in this version, and with both brothers present. In the original, Joe's introduction was first (in the second episode), and Preecha didn't meet Burapah and Tawan until later.

Overall, it was a good first episode. Not impressive, but enjoyable enough. It was sad when Tawan and Burapah's mother got shot and died. :teary: :teary: Mo appears in tomorrow's episode! Her two scenes with Ak in the ending credits are super adorable and sweet!!!

It looks like they developed the officer friend and Joe's love story more in this version. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: I hope they also kept the forced kiss scene between them in this version, because there was one in the original. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Who sang the ost? Loving the voice.

The director is a movie director so he wanted it to have a movie feel, i like it though. I agree with the emotion from Pong. Seems like there can be more. Son is doing a lot better but sonetime I feel as his eyes are too force. I don't feel the brotherly love/ hate yet.

So will Tawan and Joe have more of a story here?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Who sang the ost? Loving the voice.

The director is a movie director so he wanted it to have a movie feel, i like it though. I agree with the emotion from Pong. Seems like there can be more. Son is doing a lot better but sonetime I feel as his eyes are too force. I don't feel the brotherly love/ hate yet.

So will Tawan and Joe have more of a story here?
I don't know who sang it. It sounds like the singer for Suer, and Pong and Bee's lakorn (Buang Ruk).

So far Son did a better job at expressing than Pong. I also don't feel the love between them yet either. Like when they were joking in the locker room, it seemed really forced. Son's eyes in the first episode were okay. His eyes in the teaser were very unnatural though, when he was behind bars and pointing his finger at Tawan.

I'm not sure if Tawan and Joe's love story will be developed more in this version since there were hardly any scenes of them in the teaser, mv, and opening and ending credits. But I hope they do. If they don't, I'm still hopeful for Ak and Mo. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Ak and Mo looks cute but gosh I hope for Pong and Mo! I was sad for Tawan in the original one, hated Pim for picking Burapah (Tik) because I was a bigger fan of Tang back then lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yeah Ak and Mo looks cute but gosh I hope for Pong and Mo! I was sad for Tawan in the original one, hated Pim for picking Burapah (Tik) because I was a bigger fan of Tang back then lol.
I hope they changed Pong and Mo's story a bit too, have Pong reciprocate Mo's love a little.

Lol. Really?? I was upset at Tawan for not picking Joe. xD I actually thought Tang and Tookta were super adorable together. I wish they would've had more lakorns together. I like the fact that Joe came from a bad and low background, and she's not girly but boyish and tough, while Tawan was this respectable high ranking officer. They come from two different worlds. I have a soft spot for plots like that. Tawan and Joe's love line had the potential to be something beautiful. Pim's character was plain and boring to me. Tookta had spunk to her and her love for Tang was so cute and pure. I don't know why Tawan and Burapah fell for Preecha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
See I don't remember too much of the relationship between Tawan and Joe. I only saw it once and that was a long long time ago. I only remember the storyline, the ending, and was hooked on the ost. I think I would had paid more attention to it or rewatch it a couple of times if the nangek was someone else. Back then I watched it more for the nangeks.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Not really feeling this first episode because I don't see any emotions from the brothers. They come off blink to me. No connection. The opening is quite crappie.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
See I don't remember too much of the relationship between Tawan and Joe. I only saw it once and that was a long long time ago. I only remember the storyline, the ending, and was hooked on the ost. I think I would had paid more attention to it or rewatch it a couple of times if the nangek was someone else. Back then I watched it more for the nangeks.
I understand. Sometimes I'm not fully invested in a lakorn if I'm not interested in the lead actors and actresses. So you didn't like Tookta and Pim?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
I understand. Sometimes I'm not fully invested in a lakorn if I'm not interested in the lead actors and actresses. So you didn't like Tookta and Pim?
Not really. I never saw Pim as a nangek material and Thooktha is a bit unknown to me. I missed out on lots of good lakorns because of the leads.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
This drama is okay so far. But I would like it more if tawan and mo came together at the end but who knows.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I rather have Ak and Mo end up together and not just have Ak die after the whole story of falling in love with Mo. That will be sad, because he never got anything in return then. I don't want Pong and Mo. Not really a Pong fan.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe. It seems like people are mainly watching this for Pong and Son, and Mo and Pong/Mo and Ak. ^_^ I don't mind who Mo ends up with. In the original, Joe doesn't end up with anyone. But they might've changed that in this version. I'm rooting for Mo with both Pong and Ak.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Mo has really improved on softening her facial expressions. Even though her character is tough, all the scenes I've seen of her so far, she comes across as lovable and childish/innocent. Physically she's tough but internally she's fragile. And Mo portrays that very well. I like how clumsily and mischievously she plays her character too. I was totally not expecting her to be dressed up and to distract the woman to steal her bag. Mo was super adorable with her "no" at the end for episode 3's preview too. xD :heart: :heart: :heart:

sarNie Adult
Anyone have a link to the full audio or mv of the end theme song?

NVM. Found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVuFXVk4oNk

sarNie Adult
Isn't it backward that Burrapa is working for the corrupt people responsble for his family's downfall? He prefers to work for them than go back to his family? Some weird logic.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
72701 said:
Isn't it backward that Burrapa is working for the corrupt people responsble for his family's downfall? He prefers to work for them than go back to his family? Some weird logic.
I think it's more of a keep friends close, keep your enemy closer kind of thing. If he joins them, he'll have a chance of getting back at them for what they have done. :)