[OneHD] Tawun Tud Phurapha (Exact)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just read the comments again, what?? Mo isn't nang'ake? But a newbie with no acting experience is?? Omg.

I like Son but in light comedies. He does poorly in dramas, hasn't Exact learned that by now?

Mo is probably Tooktha's character.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Really? Two bad actors remake a classic. Omg.

Mo cries so beautifully like a fountain, so I really anticipate to see her crying ending scene in the car because Pim couldn't cry for crap, but the pra'akes? Like they couldn't use Push as Burapa?

Tang (Tawan), a good cop, and Tik (Burapa), a gangster, who are brothers but fell apart due to their different directions in life both fell in love with Pim. Pim only loved Tik. Tooktha loved Tang but she died in the end, I think. Tang helped Tik fake his death and had a happy ending with Pim. Tang ended up with no one and continued being a good cop. The main pra'ake in here is Tik. Pim's character is the main nang'ake, pretty big too.
I don't know if Mo is playing Pim's role as the nang'ek. :unsure: It seems Pangko will be. :annoyed: It's not confirmed yet, but judging by the pictures posted I can pretty much assume Pangko will be the artist.

I was so looking forward to Mo finally having a major nang'ek role (and you said the nang'ek in here is big too), yet once again Exact has downgraded her to supporting only. FIRST of all, why is Mo playing second to a newbie? Her acting is probably far better than the new actress's. Secondly, Exact needs to give Mo a solid nang'ek role for once. She has been with them for years now and she is among their few good young actresses. Exact can never satisfy me as a viewer. :angry: :thumbdown:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Really? Two bad actors remake a classic. Omg.

Mo cries so beautifully like a fountain, so I really anticipate to see her crying ending scene in the car because Pim couldn't cry for crap, but the pra'akes? Like they couldn't use Push as Burapa?

Tang (Tawan), a good cop, and Tik (Burapa), a gangster, who are brothers but fell apart due to their different directions in life both fell in love with Pim. Pim only loved Tik. Tooktha loved Tang but she died in the end, I think. Tang helped Tik fake his death and had a happy ending with Pim. Tang ended up with no one and continued being a good cop. The main pra'ake in here is Tik. Pim's character is the main nang'ake, pretty big too.
See I knew someone had a bad ending. Haha. I thought Tang was the main, main guy. I mean, I know both are the main characters, but I thought Tang was the focus since he's the elder bro. Oh well, they're both pra'eks, it's just one doesn't have a nang'ek. All this talk makes me want to go back to finish it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I just read the comments again, what?? Mo isn't nang'ake? But a newbie with no acting experience is?? Omg.

I like Son but in light comedies. He does poorly in dramas, hasn't Exact learned that by now?

Mo is probably Tooktha's character.
This remake has so many downfalls already. I'm okay with Pong and Son, although honestly, Son's acting is not the best and Pong is not that charming. I would've preferred Push, Toomtam or Tono over both of them. On top of that, Mo is playing supporting while the nang'ek is a newbie. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Could it get any worse?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think
no one die at the end Teng did end up with Tooktha
. Because I remember the bracelet Tooktha keep on ask Teng in the end that it look beautiful or something like that when he give it to her. That was the end scene than it went to Tik & Pim photo.  

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Sucks that Mo is being second. She does have that bitchy look, but she play her roles well so I'm okay with her. Plus, she's actually only one of the few from exact that I could sit through her performance.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
Sucks that Mo is being second. She does have that bitchy look, but she play her roles well so I'm okay with her. Plus, she's actually only one of the few from exact that I could sit through her performance.
Actually, Mo doesn't have a b****y look. In that photo, she's smirking so she appears mischievous. Her roles in her past lakorns were also mostly snobby or bratty so she had that smirk a lot of the times. In reality though, Mo has a very sweet, cute and innocent look to her that is suitable as nang'ek.

I wish Exact would give her a chance and let her play an innocent or prim and proper nang'ek for once. She has never had an actual solid nang'ek role in a lakorn. KNK, MK and LFCTD either had a nang'rai whose character and story was more important than hers or another main couple who shared the spotlight with her and her pra'ek.

I really hate seeing Mo continuously being used as second, supporting, or rai. Exact is wasting one of their best actresses. :no:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The pictures aren't from a fitting so I don't see how that could be used to predict who will play what. To be honest the girls are pretty much extras, the focus is entirely on the brothers and their relationship. The n'ek is just basically another thing for the brothers to feud over. This was my first lakorn of Tik's and I loved him in here. It's the better role I think.

And while Tookta's role was supporting, her character was way better and had more personality. N'ek's role was to stand there and look pretty or sad. EIther way I think Mo would be wasted in here. She's better than both of the females' role.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
@aiyaja

why two bad actors??? Son's acting is better then before , if u saw him on Malee Rueng Rabum and u will see that he is better and better then before. And for Pong, I think this will be a big changes for him in this lakorn because it is a another genre ( action drama) .... I never see him on this genre long time..... he almost act the same , slap and kiss lakorn ....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
dancy said:
I don't think
no one die at the end Teng did end up with Tooktha
. Because I remember the bracelet Tooktha keep on ask Teng in the end that it look beautiful or something like that when he give it to her. That was the end scene than it went to Tik & Pim photo.  
Oh yeah, you're right. Tooktha doesn't die but almost came close to it though. I remember I was cheering her on with Tang but Tang straight out told her that he only loves her as a younger sister. Tang loved only Pim until the end but because she belong to Tik, he had to stop his pursuit, but not necessarily feelings. I mean, you really can't stop loving someone. As for Tooktha, Tang had accepted her into their family because they didn't have a sister. I slightly remember that sad scene, in which I could be wrong, but I remember my heart breaking for Tooktha, for the man you love to become your sworn brother is sooooo painful. Anyway, the ending scene with them two seems more like siblings, not lovers.

I am watching Malee. Hahah. That's why I think Son is better at light hearted lakorns. It's Patricia who has been carrying the show in Malee as well as Kaen Sanaeha. Her tears and emotions in the family storyline is the lakorn's highlight. For Son to act in a straight drama like this one that requires so much emotions? Burapa is a quiet man who shows all of his emotions through his eyes. I don't think Son can take on such a role. Son would make Burapa very one dimensional and not the best that it could or should be if it were another actor. But.....Son is one of Exact's favorites, so he's here to stay. Just a little disappointed with the casting.

Yes, the female leads are in the backseat to the brothers' story in here but still, to be in a good project like this is better than to lead a stupid lakorn.

Yeah, Tooktha's character was way cuter and had a lot of spunk. Pim's was just there but hey, she got the eye candy. Hehe.

Tang was the veteran actor compared to Tik but Burapa is the bigger role. The whole story revolved around him.

Mo is pretty versatile. She can act like a bitch in the one with Charebelle YET so soft and convincing in the one with Pong and Toomtam. Mo cries very well too and she acts with her eyes, which is a MUST. I still don't understand why and how Charebelle continues to get nang'ake roles over Mo? Charebelle has improved on her acting but to me personally, she lacks the charm as a nang'ake. She should be supporting like how she was with Mo in the lakorn with Son.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
jeanie1 said:
The pictures aren't from a fitting so I don't see how that could be used to predict who will play what. To be honest the girls are pretty much extras, the focus is entirely on the brothers and their relationship. The n'ek is just basically another thing for the brothers to feud over. This was my first lakorn of Tik's and I loved him in here. It's the better role I think.

And while Tookta's role was supporting, her character was way better and had more personality. N'ek's role was to stand there and look pretty or sad. EIther way I think Mo would be wasted in here. She's better than both of the females' role.
I'm aware they aren't official fitting pictures, but the picture used for Mo doesn't fit the description of the nang'ek. Mo has many pictures where she looks innocent and girly (like the nang'ek in here is supposed to be), so why choose one where she appears tough? On the other hand, Pango's picture is very cute and girly, which doesn't match the character of Joe at all. Anyways, this isn't confirmed yet but knowing Exact I wouldn't be surprised if Pango's the nang'ek.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For those interested in watching the original, HERE. Subs only go up until episode 2. I know, bummer. 

EDIT: Oh look, it's on my queue to watch...sometime. Haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwies. I was so happy to see Mo and Son in the cast but after reading all the comments, not so sure anymore.
Looks like Mo won't be having a good role. I mean, n'rai isn't a bad role ... but I prefer her in a sweet, na'ek kinda role ... -.-
Awwies . And I don't so much like the idea of Pong and Mo. I did not enjoy them in Marn Kamathep.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought Tang's role was more significant because he started the lakorn off with a monologue...?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Um, it's been a while but yes, Tang does narrate the story and his name appears first but the story moves forward because of Burapa's character.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
OMG. Pleas tell me Mo is playing Nang'ek 
I kinda thinks she's been neglected and ONEHD is trying to bring in to many newbies
Son And Mo need to reunite>< so cute in LFCD
Pong and Mo are cute to but i want son and mo

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
YaMaMiKi said:
OMG. Pleas tell me Mo is playing Nang'ek 
I kinda thinks she's been neglected and ONEHD is trying to bring in to many newbies
Son And Mo need to reunite>< so cute in LFCD
Pong and Mo are so so but i want son and mo
Just Read All Your Guys Comment. STUFF YOU EXACT
or shall i say OneHD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Um, it's been a while but yes, Tang does narrate the story and his name appears first but the story moves forward because of Burapa's character.
I see. I'm watching it right now and I must say Tang is a great actor. Very convincing as the tworn older brother. Tik is hot, but during some scenes he's so emotionless. I look forward to the next parts!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xksv137EC7M&feature=youtu.be
credit: SonyukeClubTaiwan

Son and Mo won the Most Popular Overseas Artist Award at the Asian Idol Awards in China last year. I'm surprised, since they barely had any cute scenes in LFCTD. I guess Chinese fans really liked them together. Pong and Son are also two of the most popular Thai actors/stars in China besides Bie. If Son and Mo are paired up in here, I'm sure Chinese fans will be happy to see them again.