ooh sarn sarn lol

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
yeah Darvil is a girl...But she pisses me off cos she wears bigger size bras than me............Pssssssssssssssssssss...

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ladiee timeless ur not a guy ur girl lol ah i should have never post this post lol confussing lol !!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sarn sweetie your wrong. Darvil is actually a girl and her name is Angela and I'm actually a guy and my name is BOB. :]

timey u a guy ? OMG . Yeah , right LOL . If you didn't say ur name is BOB i would have believe you hahha . BOB is such a common name ! My real name is John Doe :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
im starting to have doubt about u too . You really is a guy ? It werid how come the guys i meet when ask does he watch lakorn he alway say he watch only boran ... i know there 3 guy dat active in the boran section hahahha

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
im starting to have doubt about u too . You really is a guy ? It werid how come the guys i meet when ask does he watch lakorn he alway say he watch only boran ... i know there 3 guy dat active in the boran section hahahha

yes im really a guy T_t the only reason why i watch lakorn is becuz we dunt have cable lol

what? im actually telling you the truth my name is Robert, but people like to call me Bob.
the pictures you guys be seeing is not me, its actually this chick i been stalking for a long time now.
i just want you guys to think im a girl because i don't want people to think im gay for liking lakorns.
well i might be gay for loving big bang. :]

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Robert you are gay. I mean what straight guy has a banner of another dude with a teddy bear? Comon'! Its ok though you are a sexy gay guy. If only you were straight LOL!

sorry to burst your bubble chenie but i did mention that i was GAY FOR BIG BANGER!! :]
yess, if only i was straight i would be gay for you love. :kiss: :wub: