Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mart K

• Other

• Total voters

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Overrated would have to be either Rome or Por. Aum, Mart, and Stefan are... Well, they worked their way up until they had that boom... Stefan is a bit though.. I mean, what goods does he have? I had to go with Por though. I see him here and there with all these new series!! It really bugs me! At least I don't see Rome 24/7...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh..these actors are all juicy except Rome..i'm letting him pass...here comes out my claws...LOL...

i vote for Mart...this dude has little acting skills..and he's just so dead in the face...no emotion wat so ever!!! i don't find him attractive at all either..i feels his face is somehow is reallie stretched out...almost like he got a face-lift or someting..it just doesn't look natural.and he needs to slow down a lilo on the gym...he's getting to buff...

Stefan's ability to portray his emotions is no betta than Mart..but since he at the least have the face..there's one ting to look forward to...

Por..this dude..is so not pra'ek material.. he doesn't look like a pra'ek...though his acting isn't all tat bad...watchable..but not great..though i tink he has too much spotlight for little talent he carries...

Aum..he's a hottie..i honestly liked him b4 JLR and wonder why he's not popular w/ such good looks and good acting skills..seem like he finally got his break..though i'm swaying away from him after he turned "barbaric"...anyways...like him the most outta the bunch..but if he flaunts his body any more he's gonna be on this over-rated list..i'm serious...i want to see it..but not 24/7 ;)

and there was my two cents​

Katerine

Butterfly123
i can only chose one <_< i would chose them all there a overrated ^_^ but pors is more god i'm getting sick of him <_<

cecilia

Staff member
i think ppl who work their butt off to get where they are atm is not over rate, not saying over night actors are born talent but some of the one list above don't deserve the fame. Umm work his way up the ladder to get where he is .. he finally got the big break and is getting recognize, so he's not overly expose unlike those other non-expression actors.

This is how i would rate them accordingly
1st in place is STEFAN, he is the least p'ek material for me. stiff everywhere.
2ND in place is MART, not really a big fan but at least, he's better than stefan
3rd in place is ROME, i was once fond of ROME b/c he's good looking, aside from that, he needs to improve his acting a bit.
4th in place is Por - although i don't' like seeing his face but when it come to talent, he packet more than those above.
last is AUM. - i admire him after JLR. many reasons but he work his way up the ladder to finally hit it big so i think it's time for him to get the limelight on him.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i think ppl who work their butt off to get where they are atm is not over rate, not saying over night actors are born talent but some of the one list above don't deserve the fame. Umm work his way up the ladder to get where he is .. he finally got the big break and is getting recognize, so he's not overly expose unlike those other non-expression actors.

This is how i would rate them accordingly
1st in place is STEFAN, he is the least p'ek material for me. stiff everywhere.
2ND in place is MART, not really a big fan but at least, he's better than stefan
3rd in place is ROME, i was once fond of ROME b/c he's good looking, aside from that, he needs to improve his acting a bit.
4th in place is Por - although i don't' like seeing his face but when it come to talent, he packet more than those above.
last is AUM. - i admire him after JLR. many reasons but he work his way up the ladder to finally hit it big so i think it's time for him to get the limelight on him.
aha that's true ceci, i guess aum was always under rated before JLR. like his a good actor and everything, it's just that people didn't reckonise him that much. hmm stefan, he in some angles looks like a girl to me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
1st in place is STEFAN

5th in place is AUM . Looking at his previous work , he does work his way up the ladder before hitting it big in JRL compare to the other 4 , like some start at the top and receive frame over night . For example , STEFAN w/KOB in "Long Nu Jun" . Though i think ALL the guy is average looking but I think POR shine more in the look department .

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
definitely por i only like the lakorns where he plays with namfon, other than that i don't like him with anyone, and especially the lakorns with other nang eks.

stasteek

sarNie Egg
my picks on overated actors is Aum. Although, i don't see him much, i heard about him all time! its almost like, you have to know Aum to be a lakorn watcher. I've seen Por and Rome couple of time but they aren't my favorite...However, last but not least Stefan, whom I think is very talented and gifted (physically :wub: )....I've watch many lakorns and there are some actors whom are stiff and just cannot act but as far as Stefan, I started noticing him when he played with Kob, Since then i've been following all of his lakorns...(loved him in Sai Yai Sawad!)....not only he is cute, but he had progress in his acting ability. He is young and talented and bound to be a star. As for the others, they are good too but didn't stand out as much.....overall, they are all good and that is why they are choosen to do what they do.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
1. stephan: he definately gets over rated! big time because he acting skills still suck! even though i enjoyed his first lakron with kob he's so stiff at acting and "sai sawadd" even bugged me more... he needs more training his acting irritates me...

2. mart: "dead in the face" would totally describe his acting!!!! >>> he's hott but his acting sucks.... I still watch his lakornsb but i catch his stiff acting all the time.

3. por t.: ALTHOUGH I LOVE HIM.... YES HE NEEDS MORE WORK ON HIS ACTING

4. rome: I WOULD DEFINATELY SAY HE IMPROVED IN HIS ACTING COMPARED TO kkgl WITH RITA BUT HE NEED LITTE MORE HE'S DOING PRETTY GOOD THOUGH

HONESTLY I DON'T THINK AUM DESERVES TO BE IN THIS POLE LOL! HE'S A GREAT ACTOR I'VE WATCH LOM HUAM AND JLR AND i'VE GOTTO SAY HE'S NOT OVER RATED HE DESERVES THE BEST ACTOR ROLE LOL. WHAT I'M SAYING IS ONLY BASED ON THE ACTING I'VE SEE WITH AUM AND HEY KEN WOULD ALSO BE A GREAT ACTOR! AFTER WATCHING SAWAN BIENG KEN REALLY PROVES IT.

cecilia

Staff member
i laughed at my comments but some reasons in here are funny, i suppose.
\when ppl are blind by their fave, they're just bias about it.
LOL beside the look and everything. talent should come first na kha.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
HHAHA I DON'T THINK I'M BEING BIASED LOL... I MEAN I LIKE ALL THESE ACTORS IT'S JUST THEE ACTING THAT IS THE PROBLEM LOL! I ALWAYS OINT OUR A SCENE IN THE LAKRON WITH A ACTOR IS DOING AHORRIBLE JOB LOL! HHAHA..

LIKE STPEHEN HE DEFINATELY IS NOT GOOD AT THE mean ROLES LOL... IT'S NOT GOOD IT'S CHEESY LOL!

SAME WITH MART... "I MAKE MY EYES BIGGER AND MAYBE ILL LOOK MORE MEAN" HIS EYES JUST GO BLAP! ENLARGE BUT I DON'T SEE EMOTIONS LOL

ROME: DON'T GOT TO MUCH TO SAY BUT OTHER THEN HIS FUNNY SMILE SOMETIMES HAHHA HE DID OKAY IN kkklj WITH RITA! HAHAHA HE BLIINDNESS WAS NOT VERY PLAYED OUT WELL BUT HIS ALRKON WITH RITA, MART AND FORGOT HER NAME LO... HE DIDN WELL.

GOOD ACTORS TO MEE ARE....

GOOD CONVINCING ACTORS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL THERE PAIN ANGUISH LOL IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FACE AND NATURALNESS LOL
KEN
JOHNY AFONE
AUM
CHAKRIT
MORE... OLDER ACTOR BUT YEAH CAN'T NAME ANY AS OF NOW

THE LADIES

ANNE
AFF
NOON
AUM: I GUESS.... SHE'S BEEN HAVING SUCKIE ROLES THOUGH
NOI
CHERRY
BENZ P.: GRAT VILLIAN SHE'S A TOTAL PAIN IN THE aA**
JOY R.-BIATCH STRAIGHT UP IT TOTLALY SHOWS HER OTHER SIDE ACTING
AOM P:

KOB-USED... TOO.. I STILL LOVE HER BUT HE ROLES SUCK, DOESN'T SHOW MUCH OF HER ACTING SKILLS ANYMORE

EXAMPLE: DANG SAWAN SARB SURPERB JOB

cecilia

Staff member
i can't complain about KOB. her acting is not so bad to me.
it still the same old kob that i grew up watching and i have not got sick over her ..
only if she act with SUNTI than i'll complain my lung out LOl

fun

Expired Sarnie
First is actress and now actors. LMAO I going to keep my opinion to myself on this one.

I lied I am going to put my opinion, no one is overrated if they are then they must have something that makes them that special. Same goes with actresses. Of course if you have a favorite actor or actress you are going to defend him/her. If not you criticize him. That is what I just got to say.

me094

sarNie Egg
I don't like any of these actors much... i guess the only that i just started to like is Aum, after JLR... but i picked Stephan... for some he seems a little stiff... The man is damn hot... and i'll watch his lakorns for that...