over rated on screen couple

addy

sarNie Egg
Okay, a lot of people here are making comments about overrated on screen couples, and I'm sure those comments are mainly based on their opinions. To me overrated would mean that their lakorns or acting weren't superb enough to get all the attention, but they're getting the attention anyway and become famous because of it. It could be that they lack chemistry, acting skills, or their lakorns weren't all that good, and yet they're getting all the publicity even when they shouldn't. As a result, they become famous or in demand because of that. That to me is OVERRATED! A lot of the people here are naming couples that have great chemistry and great lakorns to be overrated. That to me just doesn't make sense. If they star in a lakorn together and for MOST PART, it was a success, then they should deserve the publicity and attention, therefore that should not be termed as overrated. I'm not sure about a lot of couples, but one thing I'm sure about is that Num and Kob is not overrated. Clearly, they are not! In a lot of people's eyes, they got great chemistry and super lakorns whether some disagree. That is my opinion about this couple. Another couple would have to be Aom and Captain. This couple got great chemistry and great lakorns as well.

cecilia

Staff member
Okay, a lot of people here are making comments about overrated on screen couples, and I'm sure those comments are mainly based on their opinions. To me overrated would mean that their lakorns or acting weren't superb enough to get all the attention, but they're getting the attention anyway and become famous because of it. It could be that they lack chemistry, acting skills, or their lakorns weren't all that good, and yet they're getting all the publicity even when they shouldn't. As a result, they become famous or in demand because of that. That to me is OVERRATED! A lot of the people here are naming couples that have great chemistry and great lakorns to be overrated. That to me just doesn't make sense. If they star in a lakorn together and for MOST PART, it was a success, then they should deserve the publicity and attention, therefore that should not be termed as overrated. I'm not sure about a lot of couples, but one thing I'm sure about is that Num and Kob is not overrated. Clearly, they are not! In a lot of people's eyes, they got great chemistry and super lakorns whether some disagree. That is my opinion about this couple. Another couple would have to be Aom and Captain. This couple got great chemistry and great lakorns as well.
you took the word out of my mouth. i agree, KOB/NUM are not overrate b/c they are certainly have that it in them plus both are better actor/actress unlike the new one right now. they have good chemistry but lack acting skills. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay, a lot of people here are making comments about overrated on screen couples, and I'm sure those comments are mainly based on their opinions. To me overrated would mean that their lakorns or acting weren't superb enough to get all the attention, but they're getting the attention anyway and become famous because of it. It could be that they lack chemistry, acting skills, or their lakorns weren't all that good, and yet they're getting all the publicity even when they shouldn't. As a result, they become famous or in demand because of that. That to me is OVERRATED! A lot of the people here are naming couples that have great chemistry and great lakorns to be overrated. That to me just doesn't make sense. If they star in a lakorn together and for MOST PART, it was a success, then they should deserve the publicity and attention, therefore that should not be termed as overrated. I'm not sure about a lot of couples, but one thing I'm sure about is that Num and Kob is not overrated.
Num and Kob are great but that was all in the past, there lakorn together recently in the past 8 years are not even as great but as again you said its all about the person preference and opinions. People may see their lakorns as great hit but it's a no no no to me.

Vier and Pancake, I like this couple and people would criticize them like I did to Num and Kob, if I can go on yes I can go on. But to make things short, it's really about the person taste in things.

i agree with you! *applauds* :)

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
- Aum & Aff
- Ken & Ann

It seems like these two couples, and vice-versa, presently and for the past few months has been all that I have read and seen. I am kind of annoyed.

- Cee & Cheer
- Num & Kob
- Weir & Pancake (Especially off-screen!)
ken and ann? c'mon now. the only reason why there is so much talk about them is b/c the lakorn SAWAN BIANG is a big hit! :dude: once you watch it, you can't stop. it's intense and there's a lot of :slapandkissse3: scenes. they've only been in 3 lakorns together and it's not like they show up every year. hello! plus, their chemistry on screen is waaaayy amazing. they always play diff roles, not like the other actors/actresses who plays the same ones over and over and over again.

Ok I luv Pat! But Pat and Por they are so overrated this year

Weir and Pancake 2 on and offscreen their annoying couple
weir and pancake are gettin on my nerves too. personally, to me, both are not attractive and the acting is not as great as i've seen from other newbies. i love pat. =] but more pat with other d00des pweeze?

I guess, but in the end, we're all biased, even though we try very hard not to be :p
yepp. ppl don't wanna admit it but it's true. i agree. i'm very very very biased! haha :tease:

max

sarNie Elites
No offense, but it is just my opinion. As much as I love Por and Pat, it does not bother me that everybody believes that they are over-rated or that they are annoyed of them because they have their own opinion, as I have my own opinion as to who I think are over-rated, and I am not going to lie.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
adding to the list:
definitely:
pim and captain- pim too ugly for captain
cee and amy- cee too good for amy, amy can't act to save her life
cee and cheer- cheer too big and ugly for cee

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx for clarifying tat..tat is why i only put Pat & Por cuz i like their first one..but after tat i felt they were randomly paring 'em up in random lakorns just for the heck of pairing 'em up..their chemistry started going downhill along w/ the storyline as well..same goes for Captain & Aom..the storylines are good..but they lack a chemistry... -_-

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aum and aff, since it seems like i'm the only one who didn't watch their lakorn...lol...

ken and ann...i don't think that they're overrated...
Crap! and i thought i was the only one who didn't watch it...**high-five** LOL :dude: ..we hardcore...girlfriend..ehehe

2nd Ken & Ann..they're great together..i'm cross my finger for another one...ehehe..sorrie girls who are tired of 'em...

this next couple isn't over-rated..but it tink some Sarnies are probably sick of hearing about 'em everytime tis actor pops up...and tat's Chakrit & Kashie :wub: :loool:

max

sarNie Elites
Adding to list:

Captain P. & Pim P.
Tik J. & Aom P.

I actually really like them all individually, but... yes... haha.