Pairings you want to see

P

PrincessKarina

I’d like Ken P and Mew to pair once. Ken is not aging well and he isn’t popular nor a skilled actor among his generation. But he’s worth a shot since he’s tall and cute. They’ll make a refreshing couple! :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Seriously I just want to repeat one more time that I really really want to see

MARK with NAMTARN

Like right now!!!!

~~~

Can somebody grant me this wish?! Lol :angel10::angel10::angel10:
Sure this will be a refreshing pair even though I’m not into Namtarn at all. :p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Sure this will be a refreshing pair even though I’m not into Namtarn at all. :p
I just wanna see new pairing and I think Namtarn is actually very pretty. I would love to see how much she and Mark can generate chemsitry hehe :p

OH— btw I want to see Mark with Yam Manitra too!! Oh lord!! She’s wonderfully cute too!! Hehe :D

P

PrincessKarina

I just wanna see new pairing and I think Namtarn is actually very pretty. I would love to see how much she and Mark can generate chemsitry hehe :p

OH— btw I want to see Mark with Yam Manitra too!! Oh lord!! She’s wonderfully cute too!! Hehe :D
Yam? Can you provide a pic? How old is she?

xodxo

Yam? Can you provide a pic? How old is she?
Yep here is her! She’s full Thai, Australian born in 1996! She’s really young. Fluent in both English and Thai!

I haven’t really seen her in any lakorn but she’s playing supporting in Kim/Tik’s upcoming lakorn and she looks stunning in the era! She’s not like upfront beauty, but as you get to know her she becomes more pretty. :D and I guess just for the sake of acting, I wanna see Mark with different actresses! Haha :p

B9922962-E26A-45EF-BE97-2B8A5CED1CF3.jpeg

E0B8C2B7-F43B-4C7F-BB01-71B1E4FCA056.png

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hehe glad we have same taste in her hehe :p she is very pretty tbh :)
i first saw her at the vic big 3 event when she was with the cast of the my hero series which she apart of and i thought she was the prettiest girl out of all of them. I've never seen any of her lakorns though

xodxo

i first saw her at the vic big 3 event when she was with the cast of the my hero series which she apart of and i thought she was the prettiest girl out of all of them. I've never seen any of her lakorns though
Neither have I. I saw her somewhere randomly then saw her on Ja’s #switch show and watched her entire episode and totally fell in love! Then started following her on IG and has been loving her since then! But if I recall ch3 does her dirty... they’re treating her like Prang.. but I think Yam might have played more lead roles.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Neither have I. I saw her somewhere randomly then saw her on Ja’s #switch show and watched her entire episode and totally fell in love! Then started following her on IG and has been loving her since then! But if I recall ch3 does her dirty... they’re treating her like Prang.. but I think Yam might have played more lead roles.
she has the girl next door type of look to me! she's quite pretty. i heard she's pairing with pope next. if thats true then she's a lucky girl. she gets a shot at him before any of ch3's it girls

xodxo

she has the girl next door type of look to me! she's quite pretty. i heard she's pairing with pope next. if thats true then she's a lucky girl. she gets a shot at him before any of ch3's it girls
She is pretty. but yea, it would really help to boost her profile to star in a big n’ek role! I want her n’ek!!!

So I can see her with my favorite actors lol :p

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Kao + Nadech
Tor + Preem
Patricia + James Ma
Nine + Matt
Chippy + Alek
nine is too short for matt tho. plus the pairing with look like aunt and nephew.
i think ch3 needs to pair nine with the new girls like chippy, nicha, patricia or esther s.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
nine is too short for matt tho. plus the pairing with look like aunt and nephew.
i think ch3 needs to pair nine with the new girls like chippy, nicha, patricia or esther s.
Yeah ch3 needs to start prmoting the younger girls more! Girls like yam, chippy, nycha, saimai, namtarn, kao, pat, diana etc. A lot of ch3 it girls are gettinf close to their 30's. None of the younger girls have really had like break out roles yet so they need to give the girls more high profile lakorns and roles

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
When I say Nine x Matt, I see them in a noona-dongsaeng kind of a drama (e.g. Noona Buys Me Food). As for height difference, well as long as he isn't Mario's height then he'll be perfectly fine. I'm not saying he shouldn't work with his contemporaries, clearly he will but I don't see any harm in him working with the older lot like Taew or Bella either.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Yeah ch3 needs to start prmoting the younger girls more! Girls like yam, chippy, nycha, saimai, namtarn, kao, pat, diana etc. A lot of ch3 it girls are gettinf close to their 30's. None of the younger girls have really had like break out roles yet so they need to give the girls more high profile lakorns and roles
i think promoting them wont help the situation. the newer girls are just bland. yaya, kim, mint were around their age when they blew up and ch3 didnt even really promote them until they blew up. imo, they need to sign a new versatile young actress and actor. its weird that the new girls cant even bring in fans. they are pretty and some speak English well but still no one cares for them.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
as for pairing, i wonder why kim and great have not been paired. i would like to see mai and mark prin. we are in the middle of 2018 and mai and mark are yet to be confirmed for any lakorn.
yaya and nine will be a fun pairing.
james ma and patricia
esther s and nadech
push and kim (push needs to be featured in ch3 lakorns)
mai and great ( that is if she decides to act since she is now a model)

twister02

M♥K
Kao and Nine
Kao and James Ji
Tor and Patricia
James Ji and Baifern
James Ji and Great (brotherly love, no n'ek drama if that even exist :lol:)
Nine and Mild W.
Great and Kim
Pop T and Kim
Mark and Matt

Some pics:
ninekao.JPG
[/spoilers]

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i think promoting them wont help the situation. the newer girls are just bland. yaya, kim, mint were around their age when they blew up and ch3 didnt even really promote them until they blew up. imo, they need to sign a new versatile young actress and actor. its weird that the new girls cant even bring in fans. they are pretty and some speak English well but still no one cares for them.
I think competition is just tough these days. And also i think fans are still focusing on the current generation of actors and actresses and not interested in the newbies.