Pairings you want to see

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Same girl except I’m kind of annoyed his next n’ek is Jeena. I’m not into her but I hope my opinion changes while watching them together
I have no idea who Jeena is. I hope she's tolerable to watch. Nine could be prime p'ek easily... The ones they got now are all repetitive...

P

PrincessKarina

JMa is a cutie but he gets lately he’s been getting really bad scripts and mediocre n’eks. His recent lakorns have been blah :(
Lol you can say that again! ;)

P

PrincessKarina

I have no idea who Jeena is. I hope she's tolerable to watch. Nine could be prime p'ek easily... The ones they got now are all repetitive...
Boy that lakorn with JMA and Jeena was so cringy! I’m glad I didn’t watch. Jeena was not a tolerable newbie per se! Well hope she’ll be as she ages! :rolleyes:

x0unerthanlater

They need to pair him with Matty again to push his lazy *ss #Iregretnothing . Honestly I love JamesMa but he needs a challenger
I love their lakorn Kha Bodin so much. I'll always rewatch it. Jma could really become a great p'ek, but he needs to pick better roles. I hope he chooses roles that are more challenging too. Once he starts doing random mediocre roles a lot he'll get lost in the loop and fall behind.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I love their lakorn Kha Bodin so much. I'll always rewatch it. Jma could really become a great p'ek, but he needs to pick better roles. I hope he chooses roles that are more challenging too. Once he starts doing random mediocre roles a lot he'll get lost in the loop and fall behind.
Kah Bodin is nice. I always cry and feel scared for the elephant. Love the scene when he feeds her (elephant) food and she pulls his hand soooo cute !

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
D3CD3A25-0E2C-485D-B870-72766ECF50D4.jpeg
This isn’t a pairing I would like to see in a lakorn together but I just was really shocked when I saw these two together side by side. Gina is 18 years old but she looks around the same age as Great (who is in his 30’s) in their photos. At least to me they do. The short hair makes her look way older.

Cr. @maker_family

x0unerthanlater

Kah Bodin is nice. I always cry and feel scared for the elephant. Love the scene when he feeds her (elephant) food and she pulls his hand soooo cute !
I love all the elephant scenes too.

My fav. pranang scene is the one where n'ek pulls on p'eks shirt when they meet after p'ek comes to the city to be a solider.

x0unerthanlater

@x0unerthanlater that picture that I just posted in this thread with Great is Jeena btw. That’s who I was talking about earlier. She’s gonna be paired up with Nine Naphat in his next lakorn
She looks a little like Aom Piyada when she was younger... Her and Great kind of look like they could be in the same age group.

They need to stop pairing Great with newbies. It reminds me of Vee. Like at one point all the new n'eks gets paired with him. Next thing you know he'll be too old to do more challenging roles i.e. action, raeng slap/kiss roles. Cuz it looks gross when p'ek is old in those roles.

Give the romcom silly roles to newbies. Great needs better rolesp/pairings that match his abilities.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She looks a little like Aom Piyada when she was younger... Her and Great kind of look like they could be in the same age group.

They need to stop pairing Great with newbies. It reminds me of Vee. Like at one point all the new n'eks gets paired with him. Next thing you know he'll be too old to do more challenging roles i.e. action, raeng slap/kiss roles. Cuz it looks gross when p'ek is old in those roles.

Give the romcom silly roles to newbies. Great needs better rolesp/pairings that match his abilities.
She does kind of remind me of Aom P. Jeena face has super strong feautures though.

Yeah Great has been used as a pusher for the past like 3 years and it’s very irritating! He’s literally only paired with 3 A-listers in his generation: Matt, Bella, and Margie. That’s totally ridiculous :facepalm: I hope his next n’ek is either Taew, Mint, or Mew cause if he gets another newbie, my head is gonna explode. Great said he wanted another aggressive role so hopefully it’s with a good n’ek. I’m sad to see my bias get paired with the newbies all the time :crybaby2:

pennytjun

sarNie Egg
Here are the Ch3 actors/actresses are currently filming one drama or none. They possibly might consider filming another drama for next year. It either they pair up with veteran actors, another a lister, or newbies.

Mario
Mark (1)
James Ji (1)
James Ma (1)
Ken P. (1)
Nadech (1)
Mew (1)
Kim (1)
Taew (1)
Yaya (1)
Matt (1)

(Confirm for next year)

Ken & Bella
Pope & Bella
Pope & (?)
Nadech & Taew
Toey-Topiz, Bomb, Denkhun

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Here are the Ch3 actors/actresses are currently filming one drama or none. They possibly might consider filming another drama for next year. It either they pair up with veteran actors, another a lister, or newbies.

Mario
Mark (1)
James Ji (1)
James Ma (1)
Ken P. (1)
Nadech (1)
Mew (1)
Kim (1)
Taew (1)
Yaya (1)
Matt (1)

(Confirm for next year)

Ken & Bella
Pope & Bella
Pope & (?)
Nadech & Taew
Toey-Topiz, Bomb, Denkhun
Taew is currently filming for her lakorn with Ter and she has been confirmed for a lakorn with Nadech next year that will start filming in April. I hope she accepts a 2nd lakorn after she’s done with Ter. Hopefully Great will be finished filming with Diana by that time so his schedule is open at the same time as Taews :angel10: