Pairings you want to see

Vico

sarNie Adult
Natwara Wongwasana and Nadech Kugimiya (even though I know it's almost impossible since Mint doesn't play female leads anymore since Kehas see Dang, but I think they had a good chemistry in Ngao Rak Luang Jai and I loved her in that lakorn)
Natwara Wongwasana and Prin Suparat (I loved them in Ngao Rak Luang Jai)
Worakarn Rojjanawat and Tanatat Chaiyat
Worakarn Rojjanawat and Rattapoom Toekongsap
Prin Suparat and Natthida Trichaiya
Nadech Kugimiya and Natthida Trichaiya
Nadech Kugimiya and Mookda Narinrak
Prin Suparat and Mookda Narinrak

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sammy and any boys of ch3. Just for science lol
Sammy and Weir
Sammy and Mik
Sammy and Mek
Patricia and James J
Patricia and James Ma
Maeya and Nine

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I know Matt is a giant girl, too tall but I would REALLY like to see her with Mark! For some odd reason, I have never found Matt appealing until recently. She’s been glowing! And I really want a new girl to work with Mark so Mark and Matt would be a new pair I’d like to see!

I think the closest coupled picture of them was from this event! Lol :p without heels on, Mark is still a decent size taller lol or maybe Matt’s already got heels on. Who knows? Lol :p but would really love to see them next!!
DDC06F68-365A-4DDC-BDB3-421B94A74342.jpeg

I would also REALLY like to see Namtarn with Mark. She’s always been a pretty girl to me! :D

seev

sarNie Egg
Boy & Yaya
Nadech & Mint C
Nine &Yaya
Pope & Yaya
Pope & Pream
Pope & Kimmy
Pope & Nicha
Pope & Mint C reunited again in a drama as leading couple
Pope & Cheer
Nadech & Pream
Nadech & cheer
Nadech & Bella

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
To this day I still want to see James ma w/ Namtarn. I have no idea why but back in the day I wrote a story w/ 5 couples who I wanted to pair up & they’re the only pair left I have yet to see. Other than that I want,

James Ji & Mint C
Great & Mew
Nadech & Mint C
James Ma & Taew
Great & Yaya
Mario & Yaya
James Ma & Prang

i have more but I can’t think atm!

P

PrincessKarina

Prang and Namtarn has such second lead vibe to me! It’s hard for me to watch them as n’eks. I cringed too much! But I hope you get to see what you want soon enough! Lol @Xiongurl26

P

PrincessKarina

I really want to see:

Taew with JMA
Taew with Grate
Taew with Ken T
Taew reunite with Ken P
Taew reunite with Mark
Taew reunite with Bomb
Mew with JJ
Mew with JMA
Mew with Mark
Mew with Grate
Mew with Mario
Mew with Ken P
Mew with Ken T
Mew reunite with Nadech
Mew reunite with Alek

I want to see more of Poo! She’s gorgeous! Pair her up with anyone! I would like to see her improve as a n’ek! :thumbup:

I also want to see my beautiful Aff back in the industry! She can play a beautiful mom to those younger generation actresses like Patricia, Nychaa, or Preem! :love:

seev

sarNie Egg
I really want to see:

Taew with JMA
Taew with Grate
Taew with Ken T
Taew reunite with Ken P
Taew reunite with Mark
Taew reunite with Bomb
Mew with JJ
Mew with JMA
Mew with Mark
Mew with Grate
Mew with Mario
Mew with Ken P
Mew with Ken T
Mew reunite with Nadech
Mew reunite with Alek

I want to see more of Poo! She’s gorgeous! Pair her up with anyone! I would like to see her improve as a n’ek! :thumbup:

I also want to see my beautiful Aff back in the industry! She can play a beautiful mom to those younger generation actresses like Patricia, Nychaa, or Preem! :love:
Aff is coming back already !

xodxo

Same ! Maybe in a remake of Jam Loey Rak
Mark and Namtarn in JLR? hmmm sounds intense lol tbh I kind of hate jlr’s script

But even I hated sb script too lol

But I guess it’ll depends on acting and chemistry :p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Prang and Namtarn has such second lead vibe to me! It’s hard for me to watch them as n’eks. I cringed too much! But I hope you get to see what you want soon enough! Lol @Xiongurl26
Understandable, Namtarn is a mix for me. Not a huge fan but she’s on my radar. Like if she was paired up w/ someone I like, I wouldn’t mind watching her. As for Prang, she has some type of appeal on me lol. I’ve loved every role she’s been in. Which brings me to realize that I want a PraHet reunion!!! One of my favorite 2nd lead pairings.

In addition to my list above,
Ken P. & Toey again!
Boy P & Preem
Ken P & Mint C
Mark & Cheer
Toey P & Mew
James Ma & Mew
JALIDA reunion is always in my mind lol!

P

PrincessKarina

Understandable, Namtarn is a mix for me. Not a huge fan but she’s on my radar. Like if she was paired up w/ someone I like, I wouldn’t mind watching her. As for Prang, she has some type of appeal on me lol. I’ve loved every role she’s been in. Which brings me to realize that I want a PraHet reunion!!! One of my favorite 2nd lead pairings.

In addition to my list above,
Ken P. & Toey again!
Boy P & Preem
Ken P & Mint C
Mark & Cheer
Toey P & Mew
James Ma & Mew
JALIDA reunion is always in my mind lol!
Cool! There are so many couples we haven’t seen yet! :thumbup:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Mario and Mint C again---> Chario in a period/boran lakorn. Mint matches those styles so much, idk why she hasn't been put in one yet. Their flashbacks to the past life was on point.

Ken P-Mint C
Pope-Mint C....reunion is long overdue lol
Alek-Mint C
Grate-Mint C
Nadech-Mint C
Nine-Mint C....Nine is a newbie but his acting isn't bad. Plus Mint is a tall girl and he's very tall plus looks older than his age even though she's older than him.
**I want her in a slap/kiss lakorn lol
First-Mint C....Personally I liked them together. Seems like they still greet each other also

Ken T-Kimmy
Aum-Kimmy reunion
**I think Kim matches with these older veterans more. She has very mature looks and can stand her ground in terms of acting skills.

James Ma-Toey ...both got a very cutesy look and vibe

lia mays

sarNie Egg
I’ve only been liking lakorns this year and I really like Push Puttichai and Esther Supreeleela together. I also like Baifern Pimchanok and Mario Maurer. I guess you can call me a normie, haha.

Since I haven’t watched a lot of lakorns (mostly I watch Thai movies), I guess I like to see repeats of the above.

xodxo

Really digging Namtarn lately! I think she’s so beautiful!!!!! I want to see her and Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right now!!!!!!!!!

770200F1-8A52-4FD0-A850-7748B4F86136.jpeg

Then Mark and Matt as usual!!!

Mark and Prang!!!!!!! Come on ch3!!!! Milk your cows properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~.

I already know Mark and Mew are happening in 2 months lol :p

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
James Ma & Prang
James Ma & Nychaa
Nadech & Mint C.
James Ji & Mew
Mario & Mew
And I really hope to see another Aum and Aff lakorn