Paj zuab PZK should be jealous

kaxia04

sarNie Egg
stumble upon who this girl is, I always wonder who this girl is but now I know who is the face
behind this image

Its our girl Cristine Lee taking some better images with Dao Vue
Now this is competition. Pang Zuab khab should envy this image of Cristine & dao.
They are a much better couple then PZK and Dao Vue. I don't know why Dao don't choose to date
these girls compare to Pang. Dao looks better being with Cristine or Paginia Lo

She look like the All-AmericanHmong girl

kaxia04

sarNie Egg
Aww...they do make a better couple than PZK...because Pagnia and Christine they are more like Hmong America....and more in style too...PZK she pretty too but she look more like MTT....lols sorry to say that about but it's the truth....

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
between PZK and Cristine...i think Dao and PZK do look good in public...i guess its because of Dao. Overall, speaking of who can pull the sexiness better...i would go for Paginia and Dao, although I would second Cristine and Dao too! But PZK and Dao they are cute together though. Next time when they together...they should considered about being more friendly instead of acting like an outsider.

*__*

sarNie Egg

I posted this because I didn't know it was cristine lee with the dance image with dao vue
till I stumble on more images and figure it's cristine duh.

Just sharing it with you folks that my opinion CL & DV are better match. DV & PL is also better as well.

but like that member said, "men are afraid of smart women" LOL
that's why they rather go for the dummy one, because the dummy woman will not
know what to say back in return, and it is like dating a dummy guy who you tell to do something
and do it anyways.

You know those guys who listen to the girls, bow down to her every words.LOL.
A real woman wants a real Man vice versa.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...wow so thiz gurl is crity lee...wow very bad image on the other topic....eww...dang dao need to kep his hands to himself...feel bad for pzk...oh well....

mainira

sarNie Hatchling

I posted this because I didn't know it was cristine lee with the dance image with dao vue
till I stumble on more images and figure it's cristine duh.

Just sharing it with you folks that my opinion CL & DV are better match. DV & PL is also better as well.

but like that member said, "men are afraid of smart women" LOL
that's why they rather go for the dummy one, because the dummy woman will not
know what to say back in return, and it is like dating a dummy guy who you tell to do something
and do it anyways.

You know those guys who listen to the girls, bow down to her every words.LOL.
A real woman wants a real Man vice versa.
to me, personally, i wouldn't mind " being a dummy" if i know that the man i am with is smart, righteous, and know what he is doing and I KNOW that what he's doing is RIGHT. i wouldn't argue with him over something that he do. A MAN IS NOT A REAL MAN IF HE CAN'T ACCEPT HIS PARTNER'S OPINION AND TRUST THEM (vise versa for woman). i am sure PZK is not a "dummy". she maybe one of the smartest girl out there for all we know because in the end, she won everything that she want without doing anything. and to that, i call it smart.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
what's with these pageant girls taking pictures with Dao?
None of them are all that anyways.. all fakes with myspace exposures and crap..
Why do we even waste our time hehehe.. They need to go and get married already. Time for new faces.

max

sarNie Elites
No offense, but I honestly think that Dao Vue is over-rated. A lot of people including some of my cousins think that he looks very good, but I do not think that he is attractive at all.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
there are some people that think he's attracted and HOT!
but I personally dont think that he's attracted or anything...
whats weird about him is that he seem to have a little head for such a big body...
or is it just me? Lol...

cutie_pie_69

sarNie Egg