Paj zuab PZK should be jealous

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
AWW MAN!
DID ANYONE SEE HER AT THE YUBA NEW YEAR ON THE 1ST DAY?
WHAT'S UP WITH THE WHITE ASS MAKE UP AND THE RED LIPS?!?
THAT'S HORRIBLE.
SHE NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT!
HER MOM WAS FOLLOWING HER AROUND LIKE SHE'S A PRINCESS.
haha she's zoo zoo nkauj na. hahaa But yeah I saw her!
She is pretty big. how old is she again? 20?
And yeah she is a princess, to her mom she is. hehe

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
haha she's zoo zoo nkauj na. hahaa But yeah I saw her!
She is pretty big. how old is she again? 20?
And yeah she is a princess, to her mom she is. hehe

Lmao. & her mom wants to show her off & be like "Yup, this is my daughter & I'm her mother."
Paj Zaub is pretty. I just hate the fact that she tries too hard. She went overseas TWICE! I mean what can she do over there? I'm sure it's for various reasons. She came back & she was in a music video with the Chen guy. Proves that she wanted to moog ua si. I mean who wouldn't? But she have a purpose!!!! & she is Miss Hmong California. (California means California. not INTERNATIONAL. meaning she should help improve California instead....) Well, I guess going to China for when she won at Fresno is an okay idea. International. But What did she do there?

I think Paj Zaub should stop going overseas. Waste of money. She did a fundraising party to get her ass there. Instead of using that money for tickets, she can send them money. says it from her. OR instead of helping them, she can help the ones in America. There's so many Hmong people who just came to America. Who needs shelter, food, clothes & all them good stuff.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
i don't remember seeing a picture of them like that..
pzk does some weird poses with him
eg: the tiger crawling up on his chest? lol

She does. I agree. That tiger crawling one on this chest was not even sexy at all. Made her look kinda desperate *especially because she was smiling. I guess she wants to compete with the other girls. But she failed.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
lmao, i remember tht one, funny. she has HELLLA pictures of her on her space. lol... i mean i have a lot of pic of me on mine but not as many as she does. haha.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao. & her mom wants to show her off & be like "Yup, this is my daughter & I'm her mother."
Paj Zaub is pretty. I just hate the fact that she tries too hard. She went overseas TWICE! I mean what can she do over there? I'm sure it's for various reasons. She came back & she was in a music video with the Chen guy. Proves that she wanted to moog ua si. I mean who wouldn't? But she have a purpose!!!! & she is Miss Hmong California. (California means California. not INTERNATIONAL. meaning she should help improve California instead....) Well, I guess going to China for when she won at Fresno is an okay idea. International. But What did she do there?

I think Paj Zaub should stop going overseas. Waste of money. She did a fundraising party to get her ass there. Instead of using that money for tickets, she can send them money. says it from her. OR instead of helping them, she can help the ones in America. There's so many Hmong people who just came to America. Who needs shelter, food, clothes & all them good stuff.
lol omgg i SO agreed with you. lol She won but has done nothing for california. weird.
Plus, she went to China & Thailand too. What did she do there? All i see is pictures of her,
with kids. so lame.

btw i have a feeling, her sister. what's her name again..will
soon join the pageant. lol maybe this year or in a couple of years.
i dont know why. i just have a feeling that she will. And she will be just like Pzk.
hehe

milacute04

sarNie Egg
OMG... pzk is so old news.. everyone should just stop paying attention to her if she bothers everyone in any sense.. for me, i think that many girls nowadays is actaully looking at her as a good role model... many girls who won in pageants now are going overseas to do "something" for other countries just like pzk... i'm not a fan of pzk but i think it's about time that people should just admit that she's not that bad... and why would anyone be jealous of Christine Lee?? I don't even know her... saw her in the pageant with PZK and OMG!! both their talent suck... it sucked sooooo bad... the only one who actually had a good talent was Nan-Kael Xiong...

and one of the post i saw in here was a photobucket picture of Christine Lee sitting on the toilet seat with her pants pulled down... it's so gross... and that Dao guy is just too full of himself... he walks around the new year like he's some badass or something... i don't know.. we all should just leave these people alone...

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
stumble upon who this girl is, I always wonder who this girl is but now I know who is the face
behind this image

Its our girl Cristine Lee taking some better images with Dao Vue
Now this is competition. Pang Zuab khab should envy this image of Cristine & dao.
They are a much better couple then PZK and Dao Vue. I don't know why Dao don't choose to date
these girls compare to Pang. Dao looks better being with Cristine or Paginia Lo

She look like the All-AmericanHmong girl

old pictures...